Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tre)      Join Date: Jul 2002 Location: WI       07-14-2010, 11:15 AM Reply   
Lorence, you can not possibly be in marketing (I hope). If you are, somebody at Wakecraft needs to fire you or move you to a different job.

Jeremy, telling us that you want to "punch the owner of Wakecraft in the face" makes you sound like a clueless little punk.

I never get involved in threads like this, but wow.

/ steps off soapbox /
Old     (mdaijogo)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-14-2010, 11:26 AM Reply   
That was a nifty move there Chattwake. You sir have talent!

m-
Old     (209WAKECRAFTINC)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-14-2010, 11:29 AM Reply   
Sorry but I don't need to be gettin any emails about the owner, me, or the owner of the boat that sunk. I apologize we just take a lot of pride in our boats and if we respect all other boat companies why shouldn't other people..
Old     (mywakeisbiggerr)      Join Date: Apr 2009       07-14-2010, 11:31 AM Reply   
Lol!^
Old    Chaserwaser            07-14-2010, 11:43 AM Reply   
LOR / LON, Weird, but anyways, No one is at wrong here... Lor just said a smart ass remark to a smart ass remark... the Double Douche we like to call it lol :-p all kidding aside.. Regardless when you are part of a company the way you are it probably isnt a good idea to talk like that to someone around a whole wakeboarding community just kind of puts a bad rep on not only you, but your company as well.

Last edited by Chaserwaser; 07-14-2010 at 11:50 AM.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-14-2010, 11:45 AM Reply   
Svfara is still around but yes Campion is building their boats now.

www.svfara.com
Old     (209WAKECRAFTINC)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-14-2010, 11:50 AM Reply   
Its simple you just don't say you wanna punch a 65 year old man that's family in the face. I do apologize fcor getting defensive to all of you but have some respect. I've got messages from people who don't know the situation saying we are trying to do insurance fraud all the way to cussing at me saying we are trying to cover up what happend, but it wasn't very professional of me to let it get me upset so I'm atleast man enough to admit when I'm wrong..
Old    Chaserwaser            07-14-2010, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 209WAKECRAFTINC View Post
Its simple you just don't say you wanna punch a 65 year old man that's family in the face. I do apologize fcor getting defensive to all of you but have some respect. I've got messages from people who don't know the situation saying we are trying to do insurance fraud all the way to cussing at me saying we are trying to cover up what happend, but it wasn't very professional of me to let it get me upset so I'm atleast man enough to admit when I'm wrong..
This is what I 100% agree with. Jeremy was in the wrong as well for saying that...

"Good question eguato, first id establish a motive, in this kiss the killer saw the size of the victims dic and became insanely jealous, Then id lose 15lbs , PORKING his wife! , Kiss and make up! lol "
Old     (209WAKECRAFTINC)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-14-2010, 11:55 AM Reply   
Chase, you are 100 percent right! I repsect your advice and nothing but agree with you.. thanks
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-14-2010, 11:56 AM Reply   
Lorence, so assuming you work for the family biz, Wakecraft. Why would you be getting emails about insurance fraud? One of the customers of one of your dealerships sunk their boat, it happens all the time and I doubt it had anything to do with the build quality of design of the boat.
Old    Chaserwaser            07-14-2010, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Chase, you are 100 percent right! I repsect your advice and nothing but agree with you.. thanks
Cool now throw a free wakecraft my way, thanks bud
Old     (209WAKECRAFTINC)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-14-2010, 12:00 PM Reply   
That aside.. the electronics are being replaced and the motor ran well when we ran the boat on the water! Thanks for the people who took the time to let everyone know what they think or what they seen/heard happen. The dos and donts of boating.. lol
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       07-14-2010, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
maybe Chopper boats went out of business?

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Flippin Chattwake. You are killing me.
Old     (209WAKECRAFTINC)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-14-2010, 12:03 PM Reply   
Lol if your in cali id be glad to take ya out! I'm at the lake as we speak! Lake mclure water is like glass right now!
Old     (nu2dagam)      Join Date: May 2004       07-14-2010, 12:04 PM Reply   
Alan, because people like to bow up on the internet and make silly accusations, and do it by PM. I understand totally what Lorence was doing and would have been offended too. His tower was attacked and his boat was attacked, both of which he obviously takes pride in. Half the people on here get riled up when you talk about a SAN and all they do is own one with no stake in the company. No harm no foul in my opinion, but you will have some dummy on here try to ruin this man or womans life with an email to the company owner. I hope they dont, but it is the internet. I just jumped off my soapbox too : )
Old    Chaserwaser            07-14-2010, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol if your in cali id be glad to take ya out! I'm at the lake as we speak! Lake mclure water is like glass right now!
Where at in cali, I live in CO but I might be moving to Palm Springs area soon
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-14-2010, 12:14 PM Reply   
Some of you guys need a course in reading comprehension. I never came out and said I wanted to punch a 65-year-old man in the face. I know nothing about the guy. But between Lorence's comments as well as Dan's previous rants concerning Wakecraft, along with the fact that these are the only two that I have ever even heard speak of Wakecraft, it gives an impression that once they hand you the keys to a Wakecraft, you automatically become an arse, and I suspect that Tre may be the newest Wakecraft owner.

It was an attempt at humor, and I guess I failed. But I still think that tower looks sheety.
Old    Chaserwaser            07-14-2010, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
"What is it with wakecraft people?"

I know, between this guy and Dan, it makes we want to punch the owner of Wakecraft in the face
I guess I dont understand how thats not a direct threat to punch someone in the face lol?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-14-2010, 12:24 PM Reply   
Here's the difference:

Chase's inability to take a joke, makes me want to punch him in the face.

If I ever see Chase, I am going to punch him in the face.

Now which one seems like a direct threat? If you don't understand the difference, I guess it is impossible to say anything in your presence without you taking it literally. I mean if someone tells you to "kiss their arse", do you pucker up? Sheesh.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-14-2010, 12:25 PM Reply   
Just because the guy offered you a pull behind a Wakecraft doesn't mean you have to start blowing him on this thread and bashing me.
Old    Chaserwaser            07-14-2010, 12:29 PM Reply   
Lol ... I didnt pucker up to him at all ... I said both of you said douchey comments to eachother and one person shouldnt get a beating more then the other.... Lor apologized, he is a man I respect that... Both of those I would take offence to actually lol they both sound "prickish" comments to me and not only that but they both sound the same there really is no difference at all lol not one of them is funny or nor would I take as a joke.. a joke would be wow when I see him im going to punch him in the ovary, straight shot, right into the baby maker lol...

Last edited by Chaserwaser; 07-14-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-14-2010, 12:34 PM Reply   
"I don't want to hear any more about anyone blowing anything out of their a$$. " - The Great Outdoors
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-14-2010, 12:34 PM Reply   
^Well, if the owner of Wakecraft is offended by my comment, then I apologize directly to him not Lorence.

However, I stand 100% behind everything else I said.
Old    Chaserwaser            07-14-2010, 12:34 PM Reply   
lol alan hahahahha
Old    Chaserwaser            07-14-2010, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
^Well, if the owner of Wakecraft is offended by my comment, then I apologize directly to him not Lorence.

However, I stand 100% behind everything else I said.
Atta boy! Way to keep a tight perimeter
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-14-2010, 12:53 PM Reply   
Old    Chaserwaser            07-14-2010, 12:56 PM Reply   
Hahahahahhahaha liter is french for give me some f'n cola before i breakk vous f"n lip
Old     (maliNcali)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-14-2010, 6:19 PM Reply   
Jeremy jeremy jeremy! What's the pont off all your saying?? Why be on here just to talk trash?? I sure hope you have a hell of a boat and TOWER to back it up because by the looks of your wake on your profile pic your riding behind a bass tracker. Its called wakeworld not bassproshop.com
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-14-2010, 7:02 PM Reply   
Sinking boats on this site really get people stirred up!
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-14-2010, 7:08 PM Reply   
Whats funny to me is that this guy is in charge of marketing for Wakecraft.

Doesn't come across to me as a good way to market your company and put out a positive name for your brand.
Old     (maliNcali)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-14-2010, 7:12 PM Reply   
Yea I just had to say sumn! Went from a boat being sunk to a tower to boat companies closing to punching people. Hahaha. If u read all the threads a lot of people don't pay attention or read before they comment. I just to work for malibu and a lot of BOAT(lor said boat not wakeboat companies) companies did close. We went from around 144 to 89 in the past 5 years. The wakecraft that sunk is almost back on the water so that's what's important. I have a malibu but its all about respect.
Old     (maliNcali)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-14-2010, 7:21 PM Reply   
Brian would you let anyone say they were gonna punch one of your family members in the face?? If I owned/worked for malibu still id be sticking up for my boat company also! I've seen the kid out at pedro and even tho I'm malibuuuuuu till I die his rig (truck n boat) speak for itself no matter what he says on here! Who cares eveyone just drop it and send more pics of sunken boats!!!
Old     (hematoma)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-14-2010, 7:46 PM Reply   
Its funny how many people are bringing up marketing? Who the hell listens to marketing lines anyways, people are not gonna change there minds on buying a Wakecraft because of what Lor has to say. It's no secret that people swing from boat nuts around here, speaking of ugly towers why aren't you Mastercraft cheerleaders over defending that auto tower........
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-14-2010, 9:54 PM Reply   
"I sure hope you have a hell of a boat and TOWER to back it up because by the looks of your wake on your profile pic your riding behind a bass tracker. Its called wakeworld not bassproshop.com"

You took the time to look at my profile picture, but not to look a little further down the page? The picture in my profile was a 2006 X1, unweighted. It was my first ride back after season ending ankle surgery about 3 years ago. But anytime you want to put your wake against mine, again read the profile, step up to the plate. I'm glad that your job with Malibu didn't involve you utilizing your 3rd grade spelling skills.
Old     (maliNcali)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-14-2010, 10:36 PM Reply   
Who cares about spelling on here?? Lol is this an essay teacher?? If so what idiot brings up spelling errors then starts a sentence with"BUT"?? Lol genius!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-14-2010, 10:42 PM Reply   
"Jeremy jeremy jeremy! What's the pont off all your saying?? Why be on here just to talk trash?? I sure hope you have a hell of a boat and TOWER to back it up because by the looks of your wake on your profile pic your riding behind a bass tracker."

I believe your first post reflects strongly reflects your intelligence level.
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-14-2010, 11:21 PM Reply   
"I believe your first post reflects strongly reflects your intelligence level. "

How ironic, the grammer/spelling police committing a grammar error. DOH!
Old     (hematoma)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-14-2010, 11:31 PM Reply   
Haha Jeremy wants to have a WAKE-OFF. Classic "My dad can kick your dads azz" shizz right here. I can just see it going down at the dock. "Your wake sucks! Oh yea? Well lets have a WAKE-OFF then!" With MJ's Beat it playing in the back ground.
Old     (maliNcali)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-15-2010, 12:48 AM Reply   
Its called typing fast and not caring if u hit the keys right because were not in grammar school.. its ok mike I'm sure its not his fault he has a stuttering problem.. lol.
Old     (maliNcali)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-15-2010, 1:03 AM Reply   
If he wants to have a wake-off ill leave the malibu at home and bring my triton bass boat "unweighted/no fishing poles" and I'm positive it will be bigger then that wake in the pic. still! Anyone got any more crazy pics of sinking boats yet?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-15-2010, 6:54 AM Reply   
MIke G, I am not the grammar/spelling police, I never harp on someone misspelling a word(s), but that sentence is borderline incoherent.

Shane, yeah that's how I was acting, "let's have a 'WAKE-OFF'(?)", I don't even know what that means.

You guys are taking up for Mr, Bonifay (who I may add, if that is his real name, is an insult to the Bonifay name), a guy that signed up YESTERDAY, who immediately comes to Lorence and Wakecraft's defense, WOW, what a coincidence. This clown is clearly either Lorence's boy or Lorence himself. I am almost certain it is the latter.
Old     (bmcgee)      Join Date: Nov 2007       07-15-2010, 7:43 AM Reply   
I also find it pretty ironic that Mr. Bonifay signed up and immediately started defending Lorence's posts. I am definitely not a grammar pro myself, but the similarities between Mr. Bonifay's and Lorence's inability to put together a coherent sentence are strangely alike. I think Lorence is trying to pull a fast one on us.
Old     (rodltg2)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-15-2010, 8:52 AM Reply   
I dont know if I have met Lorence or not, Ive made many trips to the Wakecraft factory, but I pretty sure that he is not in charge of marketing. I dont think he ever stated he was if you read this thread. I may be wrong but I assume he works in the shop building the boats, hense the wakecraft pride. Don't think Wakecraft has anyone other than Dave Telling doing any marketing.

This thread is fricken hilarious. You guys sound and act like a bunch of children. Maybe stop worrying about whos boat is better, wake is bigger and muscles are stronger , and get out and ride !!

Unless your in the market for a boat and/or considering a Wakecraft, don't worry about the tower or making comments about it. Especially if you have no real knowledge other than picutres on WW.

Last edited by rodltg2; 07-15-2010 at 8:55 AM.
Old     (maliNcali)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-15-2010, 9:34 AM Reply   
I for one can careless or was not defending the kid nor ever in my life buy a wakecrft. Its kind of hard not to hear what boat co. Is getting thrashed considering malibu,wakecaft,centurion,mb, and calibria are in the same county drama queen. If somebody was thrashing a centurion and somebody I knew worked there id do the same thing bud.
Old     (maliNcali)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-15-2010, 9:37 AM Reply   
And I don't think he works on the boats because somebody I DOOOOOO know does and the kid I seen at the lake wasn't in the shop part but may have been in office, not sure. Like I said.. can I get some cool pics sinking???????
Old     (Snowmobilejer)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-15-2010, 8:05 PM Reply   
I agree 100% with Bonifay, please look around for more sunken boat pictures. I almost crapped my pants laughing at all these pics of sunken boats. Who cares what brand. Jetski crashes too. THANK YOU, you made my day!! I have to say though, I do feel bad for the owners of the boat that started this thread, I've been there and it really brings back memories. Also, you are right about the bilge pump, it does work with the battery switch off, it's automatic. Shows you how much I know about mechanics. Had to be something catastrophic like some 1,000 pound fat chick or other walking fat sack who was boarding from the bow while they were away. They are supposed to sit in the rear corners, not the bow. By the way, why was that cop on the dock so non-mobile? He should have at least tried to help out, make light of the situation, or anything else besides standing there like a postal worker? I think those guys were actually diving down to get their wallets, ipods, phones, etc....
Old     (Snowmobilejer)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-15-2010, 8:54 PM Reply   
One more thing I forgot to say in sticking up for Mr. Bonifay. Mr. Bonifay is one of THE Bonifay clan. He has a BEAUTIFUL Malibu, and is my houseboat neighbor. Very nice family. One of the cluster of Malibus on the end of the houseboat dock has an absolutely bad ass black window tint that I have lusted after for the past 2 years. So, how does one get a curved wind shield tinted? I've asked around a bit, but none of the shops I have spoken to have done one before. Anyone have any experience with this?
Old     (Snowmobilejer)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-15-2010, 9:26 PM Reply   
This was my first Wakecraft. I loved that boat too.
Attached Images

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-15-2010, 10:06 PM Reply   
I take back anything bad I said about wakecraft. I like blondes.
Old    ROstap            07-15-2010, 10:08 PM Reply   
Wow..chicks dig wakecrafts apparently! And so do i now!
Old     (clayton191)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-16-2010, 12:54 AM Reply   
nice .. er ... boat, yea .... looks good
Old     (bmcgee)      Join Date: Nov 2007       07-16-2010, 3:33 AM Reply   
Here's a few from an old thread before Dave re-did the site.
Attached Images

Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-16-2010, 4:19 AM Reply   
woahhhhh !!!!

-nicely equipped wakecraft
Old    Chaserwaser            07-16-2010, 6:37 AM Reply   
wow those pictures are sad, especially the first one with the water just crashing in on it haha
Old     (stu929)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-16-2010, 7:08 AM Reply   
Making my eyes hurting looking at these pictures. some sad sad pictures.

Well except the rash guard and red bikini bottoms... That one was nice
Old    ScottRobinson            07-16-2010, 8:09 AM Reply   
I didn't see the wakecraft in any of those pictures. There are boats in those pictures?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-16-2010, 8:50 AM Reply   
That would be awesome if this thread turned into a boat bun thread.
Old    ROstap            07-16-2010, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottRobinson View Post
I didn't see the wakecraft in any of those pictures. There are boats in those pictures?
Jeremy, sounds like we need more pics of the boat.
Old     (flux)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-16-2010, 2:43 PM Reply   
I was just told I didn't qualify for a HELOC so I won't be able to buy a new boat to sink this year.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-17-2010, 12:43 AM Reply   
You can still buy a 2010 Svfara. I think they are now sold by Campion who are builders in Kelowna, BC.
They did simplify their line up.
Old     (Snowmobilejer)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-17-2010, 8:59 AM Reply   
Haaa haaaa. Thats what you get when you bring a 2 million dollar carbon fiber boat to the Antarctic.
Attached Images

Old     (dingleberry)      Join Date: Apr 2009       07-17-2010, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmobilejer View Post
Haaa haaaa. Thats what you get when you bring a 2 million dollar carbon fiber boat to the Antarctic.
Actually, that boat probably would have been fine if they hadn't pulled in front of a whaling boat as a protest. Watch the collision: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycyCfK14axw
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-17-2010, 7:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingleberry View Post
Actually, that boat probably would have been fine if they hadn't pulled in front of a whaling boat as a protest. Watch the collision: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycyCfK14axw
I always see the commercial for that show, the one on animal planet, where they show small clips of them throwing **** at the whalers and screaming at them......wtf do they think they are going to accomplish? Ruuining a crazy looking boat....thats what
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-18-2010, 8:40 AM Reply   
Wow... lots of negativity... more importantly... people were always wondering why so many remote controls in their boat... well now you know!!! That bow remote came in handy I bet.... while it was sinking... someone could still control the stereo!
Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-18-2010, 11:14 AM Reply   
Obviously, not many watch the show Whale Wars, cause if you did...you would know that boat (Ady Gil) was sitting with no power/no driver in the seat and the Japanese whaling torpedo ship intentionally ran them over. Granted, I think it's silly that the Americans are throwing stink bombs to try and stop illegal whaling, but....someone could have easily been killed in this incident!
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-18-2010, 1:40 PM Reply   
"Obviously, not many watch the show Whale Wars, cause if you did...you would know that boat (Ady Gil) was sitting with no power/no driver in the seat and the Japanese whaling torpedo ship intentionally ran them over. Granted, I think it's silly that the Americans are throwing stink bombs to try and stop illegal whaling, but....someone could have easily been killed in this incident!"

FALSE
Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-18-2010, 2:58 PM Reply   
The captain would be the bald guy in the bottom split screen that nearly gets knocked off the boat with the impact....decide for yourself who initiated the contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXWD_BAkpII
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-18-2010, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakekat15 View Post
Obviously, not many watch the show Whale Wars, cause if you did...you would know that boat (Ady Gil) was sitting with no power/no driver in the seat and the Japanese whaling torpedo ship intentionally ran them over. Granted, I think it's silly that the Americans are throwing stink bombs to try and stop illegal whaling, but....someone could have easily been killed in this incident!
The skipper is a kiwi and no its not as cut and dry as you suggest, there was plenty of culpability on both sides. He has just been returned from a Japanese jail after illegally boarding the ship and trying to citizen arrest the whaling ship skipper.
Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-18-2010, 5:15 PM Reply   
I'm not defending his actions regarding boarding the Japanese ship....I'm glad he's gone from the show personally!
Old     (JJ)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-18-2010, 6:40 PM Reply   
They were definitely sitting there when the japanese ship turned into them.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-18-2010, 7:06 PM Reply   
Mike, how can you say FALSE? If you watched the video from the event the Harpoon ship turns toward the Ady Gil. I first thought they were only going to cruise by them really close, but the harpoon ship then immediately turns to starboard. The Ady Gil was the "stand on vessel" and had the right-of-way by the international rules of the road.
Old     (JJ)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-18-2010, 8:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Ady Gil was the "stand on vessel" and had the right-of-way by the international rules of the road.
Exactly my first thought. How are these idiots not being held accountable?