Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-31-2011, 6:18 PM Reply   
Okay, so last week I dented a rim and it was going to (...or so I thought) be a better value to get 4 new rims and tires..... after the shop that I ordered through canceled two appts. because they dropped the ball I said screw it, bought the stuff and went to the next place with them.... well I think they may have screwed up more than just the rim install.

1. about 10 minutes after I left I get a pop up on my nav screen that says "CONTACT DEALER - MAINTENANCE REQUIRED" ..... I have never ever seen this before.... possible cause may be #2

2. They tell me they cannot remove 3 of my 4 tpms from the old rims (1 is already off from the first shop - which took them 5 min) They said they were too corroded and just would unbolt. Then sold me 3 new ones.... I agreed because I was just pissed and neeeeeeded my car by tomorrow.... after all is said and done they say they can't even calibrate the sensors so I would have been just as good not buying the new sensors.

3. I got home ~35 mile drive and wanted to wash the car off .... water hit the calipers and steam just rolled off them - I've never noticed this before (could just be me not noticing) or did they F-this up and now they're getting crazy hot because they screwed up something there..... they were too hot to keep my hand on for than an instant.... is that normal?!

Any help would be great, Thanks!