Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (tahoesurfer)      Join Date: Nov 2010       11-20-2010, 9:43 AM Reply   
I was in Orlando last weekend and got a chance to go surf with Drew from Surf Fresh Orlando. Drew is a great guy, he was very nice and very accomadating to my group. He has the new amazing Supreme V226. If you haven't had a chance to surf behind one of these boats you really need to. It makes an amazing wake. Drew has a great set up, awsome boat, really nice calm lake, and great weather. So the next time your in Orlando you should check him out.

Dave
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-20-2010, 9:47 AM Reply   
Whats his number ,im out there alot..
Old     (tahoesurfer)      Join Date: Nov 2010       11-20-2010, 9:54 PM Reply   
Drew's number is 407-947-6670 and his site is surffresh.com Check him out when you are out there next. You will have a great time and a great wake to check out. I love that supreme V226.
Old    surfdad            11-21-2010, 6:26 AM Reply   
Ditto about Drew and surffresh.com. We were heading back to the greater Orlando area for the USA WB Nationals - Wakesurf in early September. We had an afternoon to kill and I started looking to see if I could hire a trawler to wakesurf!!! I couldn't seem to find anything and tripped over Drew's website, in the process. I shot him an email to see if we could rent his boat for the afternoon and small world that it is, he knew my son James and had actually been in contact with him.

Drew went way out of his way to accomodate us. Great folks and his home lake literally was glass the entire time we were there, even over the weekend! Also, so much of the water down in FL seems to be that tea colored brown and Drew's lake is nice and clear.

I can't say enough good things about Drew and Surffresh.com. DJ - look for Drew Richardson on Facebook he's the man!
Attached Images

Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-22-2010, 5:19 AM Reply   
Thanks for the kind words guys, our weather is holding up, 80's all week and the water temp is hanging on 70.....you know what that means.....time to ride!
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-05-2010, 12:36 PM Reply   
32 degrees average for the next 3 nights......uhhggg !
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       12-05-2010, 6:24 PM Reply   
Hate to say it but, welcome to reality in most of the rest of the country.
Old     (tahoesurfer)      Join Date: Nov 2010       12-07-2010, 10:23 PM Reply   
Yep it's cold and full of snow here and not a boat in sight. Wishing I was able to get some surf in, but the snow is fun too..
Old     (tahoesurfer)      Join Date: Nov 2010       01-02-2011, 4:10 PM Reply   
Here is a link to a video clip from a day with Surf Fresh in Orlando

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...yer_detailpage
Old     (tahoesurfer)      Join Date: Nov 2010       01-02-2011, 8:03 PM Reply   
I think this link should work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9bN7OMjCA
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       03-07-2011, 4:20 PM Reply   
Wakesurfers....our water temps here in Orlando are already up to 75, the V226 is coming out of the warehouse and back to the lake, hit us up if you would like to come out and ride ! We also have a 2011 MB F21 Tomcat on the water ready to go !
Old     (brewkettle)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-11-2011, 1:07 PM Reply   
We will be down April 23, to let Drew and his crew demo abound of boards
Old     (desotodave)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-21-2011, 6:46 PM Reply   
I spent the day with Drew at Surffresh today, and it was fantastic! The boat throws a fantastic wake, and was a great experience to try something besides my Enzo. Drew really had the boat weighted down right, and the wake was sharp and had great push. The interior of the Supreme was very big, and it really seems like a much larger boat than it is. If anyone is in Orlando I highly recommend spending a day with Drew. Here is a quick shot of my riding a surf style board for the first time.
Attached Images

Old     (desotodave)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-22-2011, 8:17 AM Reply   
Okay, so this is not much to brag about, but here is a short video that was shot of me behind Drew's Supreme with my blackberry. So....quality of picture and me surfing is not great! This was my first time surfing "surf Style" and my attempt to do a 360 is if nothing else pitiful!!! I am so used to my Carbon Drew just spinning like a top. I just did not quite figure out how to take my weight off my front foot to bring the front of the board around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdD7y9dyQEI