Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-02-2010, 5:02 PM Reply   
Over on the Moomba forum I am arranging to have some Suction Coolies printed with the Moomba logo and Roo. I figured I'd swing by over here and post it up as well incase there are any interested members.

This isn't a business for me; once they are gone they are gone!

Cost will be $4.50 shipped per coolie.

Here are some pictures;

Here is a link to last years buy thread, I guess as a reference to show I'm not a scammer, lol.

Available Colors: Red, Silver, Blue, Green, Black & Yellow.

Pictures of actual coolies:

The deadline for purchase will be Friday, March 26th. It took about a 1-2 weeks for them to be printed and shipped last time, so I expect that everyone will recieve them by mid-April, just in time for boating season!

Payment can be sent by PayPal or check via mail.

For PayPal orders please send money to ianashton@gmail.com - please be sure to include the number & color of Suction Coolies that you wish to buy, as well as your mailing address, name, and forum name.

For Mail Orders please PM me and I will send you my mailing address - please be sure to include the number & color of Suction Coolies that you wish to buy, as well as your mailing address, name, and forum name.
Attached Images

Last edited by wakeworld; 03-03-2010 at 7:39 PM.
Old     (texasmoombav)      Join Date: May 2009       03-03-2010, 2:36 PM Reply   
I will take 4. I can send the money through Paypal. I will send the payment and info in the next few days. Thanks
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       03-03-2010, 3:46 PM Reply   
If you don't mind telling me, who is making them? I don't own a moomba but I think the suction coolies are cool.
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-03-2010, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmoombav View Post
I will take 4. I can send the money through Paypal. I will send the payment and info in the next few days. Thanks
Cool, sounds good!
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-03-2010, 5:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajholt7 View Post
If you don't mind telling me, who is making them? I don't own a moomba but I think the suction coolies are cool.
They are the Octopus Suction Coolie. I'm not sure if this site allows direct linking, so I'll let you google and find their site, lol. It will be the first result.
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-03-2010, 6:02 PM Reply   
Here it is Suction Koozies
Old     (ifinallygota21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-05-2010, 6:13 AM Reply   
how bout Supra Coozies?
Old     (canucked)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-05-2010, 9:44 AM Reply   
Dave, WakeWorld Suction Koozies with "NOT BEER" on them would be awesome!

I would order at least 5
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-05-2010, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucked View Post
Dave, WakeWorld Suction Koozies with "NOT BEER" on them would be awesome!

I would order at least 5
Great idea! I would so order a few of those.....
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-05-2010, 11:07 AM Reply   
x3 on WW suction coolies.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-05-2010, 11:47 AM Reply   
I would also order about 5.
Old     (candycove)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-07-2010, 4:20 PM Reply   
Ian,
I'll take 4, sent the money and other info, if you didn't get it just e-mail me....thanks Ryan
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-07-2010, 5:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by candycove View Post
Ian,
I'll take 4, sent the money and other info, if you didn't get it just e-mail me....thanks Ryan
Got it, thanks!
Old     (pickle311)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-07-2010, 6:58 PM Reply   
slap me down for a quattro, sending payment now
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-10-2010, 7:50 PM Reply   
Thanks Shane!