Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 15, 2008

Old     (4funx)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-01-2008, 8:57 AM Reply   
I am a newby poster here, but have visited for years. I am a Tigé owner and know they get trashed over here a bit. I think to each his own, but you do have to be impressed by this.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8289

It is great to see any company doing that little extra to make them personal.

Here is a thread on Sean's accident and progress over the last 6 months.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6506
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       10-01-2008, 8:58 AM Reply   
wow,that is amazing
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-01-2008, 9:03 AM Reply   
Thats pretty damn awesome of Tige to do. Kudos to them and it's good to see the guy in the accident is ok.
Old     (spbfan)      Join Date: Jan 2008       10-01-2008, 9:26 AM Reply   
I am the person TIGE contacted to help the pull this off and I can tell you that this was TIGE' idea and they went way over board to make this happen. Ed from the TIGE factory who has been with TIGE for year and Nick were just amazing at going out of there way to make this happen. Jean at the TIGE' Factory was just amazing in planing this and putting it together. This is what makes TIGE' along with a few other things in my opinion a great company. I love my TIGE boat and the way it runs. All I can say after being on there 09 RZ2 is they have build the best boat in there company history it is truly and amazing boat and they have done a wonderful job on fit and finish. Thanks again TIGE for this special effort to make the day of a good friend.
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-01-2008, 9:35 AM Reply   
That is cool...I have never heard of another manufacturer doing anything like that. Here's to Tige!
Old     (jwanck11)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-01-2008, 9:46 AM Reply   
Support like this from a company is above and beyond! Awesome Stuff Tige!

(Message edited by jwanck11 on October 01, 2008)
Old     (waterfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-01-2008, 9:53 AM Reply   
That is impressive and a really awesome story. Way to go Tige. I wish there were more of these stories about boat companies stepping up to the plate for their loyal customers.
Old     (rrb)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-01-2008, 1:32 PM Reply   
Glad to hear Sean is doing good. That is pretty awesome! Way to go Tige & Nick!
Old     (sunnycali)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-01-2008, 1:48 PM Reply   
It's great to see Sean back on the water! Go TIGE!
Old     (kidder)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-01-2008, 5:34 PM Reply   
Way to go Tige! What a great thing to do.
Old     (shredder_girl)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-01-2008, 8:05 PM Reply   
That is unbelievable. It is incredible in economic times like this it doesn't seem that anything is stopping Tige. From the amazing surf expo booth to reaching out to the one of their owners in this way really makes me proud to be a Tige owner. Way to go Tige and thanks for keeping us stoked!!!
Old     (bruce)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-02-2008, 4:38 AM Reply   
Tige is a class act. I have been on a factory tour and really learned a lot. Super nice people with a great product. What do you expect from a boat built in the great state of Texas???
Old     (jujube)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-02-2008, 7:16 AM Reply   
What an amazing story! I've met Nick and he is the perfect guy for such a touching story! Sean must have been so surprised.

Kudos to the Tigeowners, Tige staff and everyone else involved! This shows an "above and beyond" effort to stay connected!

Very proud to be a Tige owner!
Old     (missy2)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-03-2008, 4:00 PM Reply   
A friend of mine told me about Sean's accident and his amazing positive attitude and recovery! It is great to see him back on the water with that huge smile on his face! This is the first time I have seen a company take the time and effort to show just how much they value their customers! Tige - I am impressed!
Old     (handy)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-06-2008, 6:29 AM Reply   
It is nice to see that people still care. Sean I hope everything is going well.
Old     (dogbert)      Join Date: May 2006       10-08-2008, 2:41 PM Reply   
I guess I'm a little late to this party, but I was fortunate enough to participate. Let me just say this, I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting my fellow Tige owners, especially Sean and SPBFAN. My friendship with SPBFAN started over a year ago when I thought it might be a good idea for Tige owners who travel to connect with other Tige owners for riding. I hosted SPBFAN on my boat once and went to dinner with him on a different occasion. I've hosted one other Tige owner for a surf fest with Billy Garcia from the Austin Surf Company. It's been a great experience and more recently connected with a bunch of INT riders from Texas for the INT US Championship in Bakersfield. Once again, I got to know a bunch of really nice people who all own different boats.

It helps you reaffirm your faith in your fellow boat owner. What Tige did was unbelievable and it hasn't stopped there.

Nice goin' Tige and thanks for this wonderful experience!
Old     (rrb)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-10-2008, 12:02 PM Reply   
dogbert, what a great idea to hook up with other Tige owners while you/they are traveling! Sounds fun, especially when you can be there for another Tige owner like Sean. It sounds like it was an awesome day! I have followed the story for a while on tigeowners. It is good to see Sean doing so well and with the huge smile in the pictures!