Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (trickyboarder08)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-20-2008, 7:42 PM Reply   
Time to be on the lake.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       04-20-2008, 8:40 PM Reply   
Nice! How was the water? Stryker?
Old     (trickyboarder08)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-21-2008, 9:17 AM Reply   
Yea, it was at Striker. The water was muddy and cold, but not so cold that you couldn't get by with just boardshorts.
If you wanna make the drive, it's a little under an hour from Tyler, then let me know and I'll tell you when i'm going.

This weekend I have prom, so no go there, but every weekend after that I'll try to be down there.
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-21-2008, 9:40 AM Reply   
cute dog!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       04-21-2008, 10:02 AM Reply   
Does she like the water?

whats your sched like this summer. I'm always down to ride. Haven't been out since l.Tyler. getting antsy..

carpet looks good. whats under the back seat? good spot for a sac when you get to that point.
Old     (trickyboarder08)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-21-2008, 10:34 AM Reply   
Yea, the dog loves the water. Just doesn't like to be where he can't reach.

Shedule is open for this summer for the most part, as far as weekends go. Gotta work Monday thru Friday.

The box under the back seat is filled with sand.

The wake was perfect this weekend, there where 4 people in the boat and it threw a very nice wake.

I got my 360 dialed in this weekend also.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       04-21-2008, 12:14 PM Reply   
Nice going on the 3. what made it click for ya?

does he have the swim step figured out?

I've got some lead at the house. If you want 100 lbs or so for the nose just let me know.

we need to put 100 hrs on both of our boats this summer.
Old     (trickyboarder08)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-21-2008, 3:23 PM Reply   
I'm sure i'll get my 100 hrs in.

I would love to try out that lead, still trying to get the wake just right.

He had the swim step figured out until he decided he was going to jump from it to a floating wakeboard. Now he's scared of it, lol.

I'm not sure about the 3, I practiced it a little on Saturday at Lake Perky landing about 3 out of 6, then on Sunday I landing every one of them. I tried about 6 or 7. I also attempted a toeside 3 and got really close.
Old     (bill_sloan)      Join Date: Nov 2007       04-21-2008, 5:21 PM Reply   
We went out Saturday but the wind was blowing to hard to board.