Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-14-2009, 1:16 PM Reply   
Harf, Bob Soven and Balzer
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-14-2009, 4:22 PM Reply   
harf won best trick and bob won biggest air??
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-14-2009, 5:51 PM Reply   
what tricks???
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-14-2009, 6:24 PM Reply   
sorry Andy (and others) i am not on my game again this year. i was hoping to get better accurate coverage of this years bro-stock since i live so close and can get home faster than anyone else but the weather got windy and the contest ended up dragging a couple hours over time. i went home (while there was an ounce of sun-set-light left) before i could hear the whole thing and also got less video footage this year due to the later time of day and other reasons. I didn't even get my custom made pancakes going like i wanted this year either, but i blame myself mostly for that.

this years' bro stock was just super crazy for me and especially so for the rest of my family, my dad and wife and daughter... i think it was even a bit crazier for some others too. park service was watching bro-stock like buzzards for a kill this year. they kept themselves good and busy stopping folks and making a couple arrests too

sorry again guys

hopefully someone will have some in depth details really soon, preferably from someone who was not camping away from the larger gathering, which for me and my family was a good choice.

p.s. i'll try to post a few pics in a bit
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-14-2009, 7:03 PM Reply   
Pics of the Antelope Rail Jam that was on the 10th

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
my dad kinda took charge and threw me and his two co-workers into this pic... not my doing honest... ;)

Upload

Bro Stock

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

maybe i should have made a separate thread for these photos... oh well

(Message edited by wakerider111 on June 14, 2009)
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-14-2009, 7:11 PM Reply   
Andy, little Bobby Soven was stomping toe 9's all day and that was his big air I believe. And Harf nailed a wrapped heel back 7 to win. Can't remember how he grabbed it.
Old     (tomfish)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-14-2009, 9:33 PM Reply   
Bro Stock was over the top!!!!!!!!!! Just got home, wow what 3 day event to remember. That's my orange Malibu in that pic. The partying was as insane as the riding. We watched over half the contest from atop of the monster houseboats then moved the party over to the boats. Helicopter rides for all. He was letting people jump out of the chopper into the water from like 50+ feet up. Way cool.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-15-2009, 7:31 AM Reply   
there have got to be more pics than this floating around.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       06-15-2009, 8:49 AM Reply   
I ended up getting a ton of shot's of just the riders for awhile, spent most of my time drinking and I don't want to carry $2k worth of camera not being 100% I did have a buddie that got a ton of shots of everything but will take him a few to go through them and post em up on his site.

O WHAT A WEEKEND!