Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    kingofscotsflat            08-04-2003, 3:20 PM Reply   
whats the secret how do i get the board to stay with me and how fast should i be going?
Old    lukem            08-04-2003, 3:45 PM Reply   
what i do is cut out real hard and when there is slack in the line make sure you are centered on the board then ollie and use your back foot for rotation and your front foot to keep the board steady. then land and ride away ( thats what i do)
Old    lukem            08-04-2003, 3:45 PM Reply   
what i do is cut out real hard and when there is slack in the line make sure you are centered on the board then ollie and use your back foot for rotation and your front foot to keep the board steady. then land and ride away ( thats what i do) i have been using one wake to throw them now to for extra height, its pretty sick.
Old    kingofscotsflat            08-05-2003, 9:50 AM Reply   
thanks ill try that!
Old    warlock00            08-05-2003, 10:02 AM Reply   
I do them at normal pull speed, and keeping the board under you is just a matter of feel, and timing. I usually pull them on my toeside out pretty wide, but I dont have slack in the rope.

Luke I have tried them with one wake, but can't keep the board under me...sometimes I land on the board, but usually to far to the front or back....that is sweet that you are doing them over a wake.
Old    kingofscotsflat            08-05-2003, 2:59 PM Reply   
is it possible to do shov-its without slack?
Old    warlock00            08-05-2003, 3:27 PM Reply   
I don't have slack when I do them.
Old    lukem            08-05-2003, 4:24 PM Reply   
when i use one wake i dont have slack but when i learned them i cut out the threw it when i was like drifting.