Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 08, 2007

Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-22-2007, 7:16 AM Reply   
I have the 05 transits I purchased new, have ridden countless sets w/ them and they still appear to be brand new. However the last few set they have been killing my feet.. What's the deal. Do they finally give out? I usually wear my bindings pretty tight, but these have never bothered me. Lately the bottoms of my feet start killing me 5 mins or so into riding... Guess I may start looking for a new pair -- what do you guys recommend. I loved these when I first got them....
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-22-2007, 7:21 AM Reply   
Get a bigger size.
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-22-2007, 7:40 AM Reply   
too small is not the problem...
Old     (swoop)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-22-2007, 7:49 AM Reply   
I'm about a year into some 06 Limiteds. No problems.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       06-22-2007, 7:54 AM Reply   
I'm 2 years on 05 transits...no probelms for me. and yes they look new.
Old     (kdr)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-22-2007, 8:03 AM Reply   
I've been riding my transits pretty regularly for over a year and I have noticed the foot bed has begun to deteriorate. I no longer have the super soft marshmellowy landings I used to. Last time I took the binding off I noticed that some of the footbed was mashed out under the binding plate a little.

Having said that, they are still way better than the old Era's I used to ride with and I don't forsee needing new bindings this season or next.
Old     (wakebrdrnc)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-22-2007, 9:40 AM Reply   
I still ride my 05 Transits. Only problem is the outer layer tearing in the back. Still soft and fun!
Old     (plooky)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-22-2007, 2:58 PM Reply   
i just made 2 hours in the 07's b4 the stitching came undone. did 4 months in 06's before plate distorted and material split.
Old     (fbricard)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-22-2007, 5:10 PM Reply   
Joshua, same issue happened to me with the 05s. Lower foot started aching real fast when in the past nothing phased me. Took it as a sign that the feet may have grown/changed a bit so went on and bought new bindings (did have a stint whereby I was off my feet for awhile due to an injury). My transits however were still in pristine condition when I sold them.

(Message edited by fbricard on June 22, 2007)
Old     (wakeboardnchica)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-23-2007, 11:34 AM Reply   
i'm 2 yrs into my minx and they're starting to do that