Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old    grampawakerider            10-04-2004, 6:39 PM Reply   
This was my first attempt at putting any kind of movie together. I used windows movie maker. Never mind the riding as all of us are still learning. Anyway, it's about 16mb and runs 3 minutes 50 seconds or so. By the time we broke out the camera we were all on out third set and crapped out. This was Larry's second time out wakeboarding. He's 54 and an old cowboy just trying to learn a new trick.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=12218
Old    grampawakerider            10-04-2004, 6:44 PM Reply   
BTW - Feedback appreciated. I have put a couple others together, but I'm too much focussing on jumping. Next time out I hope to be a litle more interesting to watch. Mark is always fun to watch, he's only been riding about 6 months. I wish I had someone who could teach him. We are getting out of the Bayliner we are using and getting a new 05 Mobius hoping that will help, but more than that, we just need the room on the boat.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-04-2004, 7:32 PM Reply   
My suggestion would be finding some better water. I got tired just watching that.
Old    walt            10-04-2004, 7:52 PM Reply   
Thats a great start but 86 the shot with the rope in the way.
Old    grampawakerider            10-04-2004, 8:10 PM Reply   
LOL....Stansfield..that's how that lake is on a good day.....including the corners.

Walt...you mean with the tube, or the whole angle from the airtrakker? The tube was an incidental and I just thought I'd leave it in there to help break the monotony. but thanks, the rope is kind of annoying. Next time we film, I'm going to try a tri-pod.

(Message edited by grampawakerider on October 04, 2004)
Old    walt            10-05-2004, 4:40 AM Reply   
With the tube.