Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-30-2004, 11:42 PM Reply   
********* CALLING ALL WASHINGTON STATE RIDERS************

Are you tired of having to wait until 8:00pm to get a good run in? Tired of going out on Saturday, or Sunday and dealing with the PWC chasing you're boat around? Well VerticalMove Wakeboarding might have the solution for you! Do I have you're attention?

VerticalMove Wakeboarding will be offering days at the lake, but not any ordinary lake. . . We have access to one of the best private lakes in Washington State. It's absolutely huge (compared to any private lake in WA). Offers plenty of room for double up's on both ends, it's own boat launch, and great accomodations.

If you're intersted in taking advantage of this opportunity, I will include my email and once the season starts we will be setting up the calender year for YOU to take advantage of this lake and keep you posted via email.

Please email: vmwakeboarding@aol.com. Please reference "Private Lake" in the subject line and we will keep you posted on when we will be doing weekend sessions.

More information to come!

Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       10-01-2004, 4:26 PM Reply   
Where's the lake located?
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-01-2004, 4:30 PM Reply   
East of Everett
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-01-2004, 9:28 PM Reply   
How far is that from Spokane?
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-02-2004, 6:39 AM Reply   
Shmitty - you did it man!!!!! I can't wait to check it out. Is that lil Shmitty riding? When you say when the season starts what do you mean? The season is in full swing here in WA since the crazy poser left the lakes. I am not in town until November now unfortunately. But Let's Ride man.

Mark - It is northeast of Seattle about an hour (maybe less).

Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-02-2004, 9:20 AM Reply   
Laci,

Yeah still working out a couple details, but still good to go. Yup that's lil shmitty tearing it up.

Well you know what I mean. All the big lakes are beautiful right now. No need to use the private lake when every other lake is butta right now. You should know better than that... The season doesn't end. I'm heading out today! It's soooo nice out right now.

Let me know if you want to ride...
Old    bambamski            10-02-2004, 9:02 PM Reply   
Mark Where do you ride around Spokane?
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-02-2004, 11:34 PM Reply   
Today I went out to long lake, but usually I ride on the PendOreille River, just about 15 minuets from Newport. Where do you ride? If you are close we should hook up some time.
Old    bambamski            10-03-2004, 9:52 AM Reply   
I'm going to be in the Wenachee(sp) next weekend (oct 9th). If anyone was is riding around there I may be interested. Mark I live in Calgary, but my wife has family all over Washington.
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-03-2004, 8:42 PM Reply   
Yea, after I posted I went ahead and looked at your profile and saw that you were from Canada. That might have helped if I would have done that before... Pat, without the NHL are you going to be watching a lot of WHL this year? I am a big Spokane, Chiefs fan.
Old    bambamski            10-04-2004, 7:27 AM Reply   
Mark, I usually go to about 5-10 hitmen games per year. They're a ton of fun and the hockey is pretty good. It might be more this year, to get some sort of hockey fix.

My wife's from Ephrata so we drive by PendOreille a couple of times per year on the way down. It always looks nice there and I never see anyone on it. I was down in Washington at this time last year and I didn't see any boats on the water. Tried to hook up with someone but didn't have any luck.

This time I think I'm going to just go golfing. Any good courses near the Moses Lake area??
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-04-2004, 8:52 AM Reply   
Pat if you're in Wenatchee check out Desert Canyon half hour north of town. One of the nicest courses in the state. Or check out Highlander in East Wenatchee it's a new course that people have enjoyed from what I hear.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-04-2004, 8:53 AM Reply   
Ryan - as the season really ended over there on the river?
Old    bambamski            10-04-2004, 1:01 PM Reply   
Desert Canyon looks really nice! Little pricy for some of the group that wants to play though. Highlander looks pretty good though. Is it an easy walk or do you have to cart it?
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-04-2004, 1:11 PM Reply   
Laci - Didn't go out last weekend. Wish I would have it was gorgeous over there 80 degrees water temp probably still in the low 60s. Might have been the last good weekend though. When I lived in Cashmere we would go out in October a few times.

Pat - Highlander shouldn't be a bad walk I have never golfed there but it's on a plateau above east wenatchee and doesn't appear to be very hilly. There are some good specials at desert canyon lately I believe because it is the end of the season worth checking out.