Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-12-2004, 1:50 PM Reply   
don't let it get to you, lenny. phantom can't take jokes like that and will jump at any opportunity to rip on the opposite sex.
Old    redrockbaby            07-12-2004, 3:08 PM Reply   
Juan
What I want to know is why you didn't rate her bad. Even though she gave you a refund, you still have an obligation to warn other buyers what she's about. At least a neutral with explanation
If you notice all of her auctions are "used once". Be nice and give everyone else a heads up on your problem.
Old     (mishaplr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-12-2004, 3:29 PM Reply   
No worries Joe. I just think that the some of the people on wakeworld are a little sensitive. By the way some of your posts in this thread were hilarious. Thanks for the good entertainment.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-12-2004, 3:51 PM Reply   
"a little sensitive?" that's an understatement! with all due respect to the users, (most of 'em are cool in person) but you should've seen the thread where some guy was tryin' to get medical advice from users in here. i told him to go see a doctor instead of comin' here. they said i was uptight!

anyway, hook me up w/ pulls man!
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-12-2004, 3:54 PM Reply   
Hmmmmm *Joe Umali as if you've got a lot of room to talk.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-12-2004, 3:57 PM Reply   
i do! i'm no vagina-hater. from what i've gathered from your posts, you hate the male species.
Old     (mishaplr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-12-2004, 4:29 PM Reply   
I always enjoy this site and I have to thank Dave Williams for the constant entertainment on here. I spend a lot of time at events and doing stuff within the industry and I know a lot of people and it amazes me where people get there information on here. There must be a secret pipeline running from every wakeboard mfg. to this site. Watch out Joe, phantom is gunning for you. Do you two know each other.

Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-12-2004, 9:56 PM Reply   
How to win friends and influence people...
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-12-2004, 10:03 PM Reply   
must...not....say....any...thing....
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-12-2004, 10:49 PM Reply   
Joe, aren't you a mod or something? Why did you take my post down? Quit being so anal.

B-
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-12-2004, 10:51 PM Reply   
are you kidding me? they'd pay me to stay off this site, if they could!

anyway, i don't need to win friends...it's too late...i'm already everyone's enemy!
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-13-2004, 6:37 AM Reply   
I don't appreciate your libel Umali....... you better have hardcore proof of your statement. A smiley face doesn't cut it in my world and I find absolutely no humor in your comment.

You know nothing about me nor will you ever. Interactions on the internet prove nothing about a persons self, as my little sister has stated about you.
(Which I am willing to leave alone and trust her judgment.)

BTW- I gun for no one. Everybody gets the same treatment. I will treat you the exact same way you treat me.
Old    cmm83            07-13-2004, 7:25 AM Reply   
I bought an '03 TFD 136 off of ebay. I don't remember the seller, but it was listed as used once, excellent condition, etc.
I got it and it was faded with the marks from stickers and had soem scratches on the bottom from sliders. I asked about the condition of the board and I was told it was a Cable Pro's backup board so it had been sitting out in the sun alot, but had only been used once.
I dunno seemed kinda shady, but there was no real damage and I was going to be using it primarily at the cable park so I just let it go.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-13-2004, 8:31 AM Reply   
phantom, blah blah...cry me a river.
Old     (wake_boarder49)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-13-2004, 10:11 AM Reply   
i have an 96 obrian full nelson (ya i know its old but hey i got it for free)and it has 2 tiny scratches on the base of the board and its not even faded on the top or anything and it was used alot over the years and its still fine
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-13-2004, 10:44 AM Reply   
Umali a moderator...Bwah HaHaHaHaHa. Stop, my stomach's hurting!
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-13-2004, 10:53 AM Reply   
Hey Phantom,
ignore Umali, he's a Nazi mod and will delete your posts if he doesn't agree with the content.

How are ya? Got any time off in near future? Bill and crew were down(up?) a couple of weeks ago and we had a great time. You have to make it this summer, no excuses! I love women who can defend themelves. ;)

B-
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-13-2004, 10:56 AM Reply   
shut up barry...you're such a suck up!

btw, end of july isn't looking good for making a trip up to see you. and on the 5th of aug, we're goin' to seattle. so maybe the following weekend?
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-13-2004, 11:54 AM Reply   
Umali- Your munchkin arse ain't worth crying over even after downing a case of JD.

Barry - Haven't heard form Bill in awhile. Let me know about the upcoming trips. I'll see what I can do. Just as long as you don't invite that Dwarf, life should be muy Bueno
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-13-2004, 11:56 AM Reply   
lol! Okay you two, to your rooms! Kidding.

Bill called me this w/e but I didn't get it until yesterday. That means he was probably up here and I missed 'em. I'll buzz him sometime this week and see if we can get something set up.

B-