Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 28, 2009

Old     (naych)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-19-2009, 6:52 PM Reply   
Just want to know where u guys have ur subs or the best place for it to be...plannning to pick up a 98 this tuesday and was planning to where to put the system...pics would be awesome..

naych
Old     (zipe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-19-2009, 8:26 PM Reply   
Up under the drivers feet. Bulkhead is just held in with velcro and there is a ton of space behind it.

Shawn
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-19-2009, 8:33 PM Reply   
Second under the dash. Neptunes did my install and it fired towards the hull so it hit better. Congrats on the boat Naych. Got pics? We pick the X2 up tomorrow. I haven't forgotten about the pull I owe you although you might not need it now. PM me if you want to know anything about the DLX. I missed mine the minute it went away. Theres nothing like being down in the water like on a slammed Sanger!
Old     (naych)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-19-2009, 8:40 PM Reply   
thanks shawn..the owner also had a battery underneath dash..is that where its suppose to be?

Rich...finally found one that was descent enough for me that is in my price range...wanted to ask you what kind of setup did u have on it? How much did it cost( if u dont mind... I want a slam sound like u said but dont kind of short on cash... thanks...and Congrats on your X2...
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-19-2009, 10:31 PM Reply   
I had both batteries under the observers seat with the Perko switch. The stock battery came under there. I had alot of stereo in that boat just because I never thought I would get rid of it. But I went to get a new rope one day and the wife and kids fell in love with a new boat. So I really had no choice, right? Listen to different stuff and figure out what you like. I had the wetsounds threesome on the tower and loved it but I got my eyes on the new NVS prodigy set up now. Find a stereo place like Neptunes and they will get you the sound you want. Remember be smart about it and you can slowly build a good system piece by piece like the interior first then a 485 then the pro 80s. Easier an the budget and youll end up with what you want when your done. You are about to get the most important piece on Tues. Sanger is a great boat you will be happy.
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-19-2009, 10:33 PM Reply   
Dont forget the pics
Old     (ss1234)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-20-2009, 12:58 AM Reply   
Another vote for by the drivers feet.....

In my '96, I have a sub box under the steering wheel. The boat battery is under there on the small platform , but a custom size sub box fits too. 2 x 12" drivers. A second battery is under the observer seat. One amp mounted to the wall by the main battery at the drivers feet (gotta take the sub box out for access). 3 other amps mounted on a board which is mounted to the "ceiling" of the storage space under the observer seat. The head unit is in the glove box so it hangs right above the amp board.
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-20-2009, 7:12 AM Reply   
Congrats Naych! Give me a ring if you ever need a third.
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-20-2009, 8:45 AM Reply   
Steve:
We have twins!!!!!! I have never seen another one so close to min. I almost offered her my boat for sale last week on the other thread but just can't let it go yet. Congrats. they are excellent boats. You guys can check out mine if you want to see a ballast installed. By the way the Pro flight swoop tower on mine is no the best choice I wish I had Steves. The sawoop impeded the lift up on the passenger seat alot.

Rick

Upload
Upload
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-20-2009, 8:52 AM Reply   
I had a lightning tower on my 94 with no problems lifting the observers seat.
Old     (ss1234)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-20-2009, 10:19 AM Reply   
Rick-
Yep, our boat has been great to us. I've only seen a couple with the same color scheme. "Can't go wrong with a Sanger...."
Old     (naych)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-20-2009, 3:07 PM Reply   
Hey guys..thanks...cant wait to start doing all the projects..

Mike..no problem..got ur number...

Rich..thanks for the advice..will start slow cause cash is kind of short....

Anyone know of a good stereo shop in Sac thats reasonable..

Pics will be up when i pick it up..

naych
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-20-2009, 8:10 PM Reply   
Nyach:
I have a buddy that has done custom installs for last 67 years. He is currently laid offf & can help you out. he can do it at your place or his. His name is Levi and he used to be lead installer for Audio Express on Arden way then a couple of other shops. Pm me & I can email you his #.
Rick
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-20-2009, 8:10 PM Reply   
Nyach:
I have a buddy that has done custom installs for last 6 or 7 years. He is currently laid offf & can help you out. he can do it at your place or his. His name is Levi and he used to be lead installer for Audio Express on Arden way then a couple of other shops. Pm me & I can email you his #.
Rick