Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (scws)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-14-2006, 1:57 PM Reply   
We have a customer going to Havasu for a week with the family...anyone know of a wakeboard coach out there? I know the Boot Camp used to be there.

Josh
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-14-2006, 2:03 PM Reply   
I'll check to see if Gregg from Canyon will be there with his SAN. He coaches so im sure he could get them out if he is there. I'll let you know.
Old     (scws)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-14-2006, 2:07 PM Reply   
Thanks Chris!
Old     (low)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-16-2006, 8:02 AM Reply   
Brian Francis is the only Pro on the lake. He does alot of lessons. E-mail me and I will set you up.

(Message edited by L.O.W. on June 16, 2006)
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-16-2006, 9:15 AM Reply   
Josh, whattup buddy? Hey I'm going to Havasu all next week and would be down to give some lessons. You know me, I'm no pro but I am a great coach. Let me know if they are going to be there next week. We are staying at the south end near the dam.
Old     (scws)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-16-2006, 12:31 PM Reply   
NDK and Stephan,

Thanks for the input...would def want both numbers and let the customer hit you up.

No CLWC for ya Stephan tomorrow?

Josh
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-16-2006, 12:48 PM Reply   
Josh sounds like you got it covered i love our community lol. Me and my wheels r Gonna try to make it out tommorrow ill call u if i do let me know if they need any extra drivers
Old     (scws)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-16-2006, 1:25 PM Reply   
We can always use help! Judges too are always in high demand.

Hope you can make it!

Josh
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-16-2006, 1:55 PM Reply   
Josh, I sent you an email. Hit me back ASAP, I'll be away from the computer after 5, not to return for two weeks.