Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (rkg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2010, 6:42 PM Reply   
Not sure how many OCC fans are left, but the series finale is on Thursday at 8c. Remember back in the day being a thread on here about the show, I have not watched many lately. Kinda sad really the way the family has torn apart. To the point of Sr suing Jr over stock, losing touch with Mikey while he is in rehab.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-08-2010, 7:36 PM Reply   
sr is a flat out jerk. ive worked with my father for over 10 years. it was hard at first but my father knew when it was time for me to take over. now my pops does nothing and loves it. thats the way it should be. sr just wont let it go.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-08-2010, 8:14 PM Reply   
There is a Podcast on Itunes under the Adam Corolla Show. It has an hour of Adam interviewing Pauly Jr . and he goes into some depth about his Dad and what all has gone down with the whole situation.
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-08-2010, 9:19 PM Reply   
I really don't know who is to blame for the downfall of their family. In some of the more recent episodes I thought that they mentioned that Jr's and Mikes other siblings don't get along with their dad either.

Here's the link to the podcast E Double U was talking about.

(Message edited by dave23 on February 08, 2010)