Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-26-2008, 2:15 PM Reply   
Who is going to be there? I own a houseboat on Shasta Lake out of Silverthorn Resort. I got a crew of 5 but we are looking for more to join us on my HB. If you have a boat bring it, we got one boat now. But 2 is better than one. Gas will be cheap as I will not be pulling that far of the dock. Just gas for the ski boats. Wakeboard, wakeskate and surf. Need heads, this is your chance to meet more WW' up at Kimmy_pop@yahoo.com or the best way to contact me would be on my cell at 925-708-6699. Hope you can make it. The fires are almost out and it will be clear. I talked to my resort and the air is clean.
Old    59yroldkid            06-26-2008, 4:27 PM Reply   
I'll be near Spokane on the 4th, but I'll drive across Shasta going up and back and I'll have my board. What are the starting and ending dates for your trip?
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-26-2008, 5:43 PM Reply   
I really need to live closer
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-26-2008, 6:25 PM Reply   
We will be there on Wednesday afternoon and most of the crew is leaving on Saturday, but I can stay till Monday early am.

Buzz wish you lived closer too, but hey I am 3.5 hours from my HB. But no matter how low Shasta is it still is the best lake in NorCAl.
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-26-2008, 8:15 PM Reply   
Kimmy, We will be there from sunday thru sunday. Maybe we will see you there . Tony
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-26-2008, 8:28 PM Reply   
Buzz, I'll carpool with ya. We take my car, we can make it in about 5 hours. .... Granted, you will need to hold the boards, because they don't fit in my trunk. :-)
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-27-2008, 11:01 PM Reply   
Come on you guys make it!

Tony where are you going out of?
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2008, 12:18 PM Reply   
Kimmy, We are going out of Bridge bay. Where is your boat located?
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-28-2008, 9:19 PM Reply   
Silverthorn, not far from Bridge Bay. Call me, do you know where you guys are going to head to? I am not going to go far with my houseboat to save gas.
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2008, 9:37 PM Reply   
Kimmy, We will probably be up there in squaw creek. I heard today that the gas is $5.65 a gallon on the lake. We should probably try to meet up sometime near you. Check out our boat on the (another
Shasta 4th of july thread) We will be there all week. i will try to call you and my # is on that thread. The boat will be all bannered up.
See you up there. Tony
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-28-2008, 10:25 PM Reply   
I will either be in Silverthorn cove or down Sqauw so for sure we need to meet up. We are arrving Wed and some are leaving on Sat. I might stay till Mon am.
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2008, 10:32 PM Reply   
Kimmy, What does your boat look like ? Did you see the pic of ours.
we will be there till sunday. see you on the lake
Old     (norcal_wakejunky)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-29-2008, 6:08 PM Reply   
Hey Kimmy,

Sorry about not calling you back sooner but I moved to Oregon. I'm no longer a shasta local, but thanks for the invite. Have fun!

Steve
Old     (gundogg)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-30-2008, 8:18 AM Reply   
I'm up there... as usual. I will look for you guys. Most likely riding squaw... but I will probably see you in the silverthorn cove at some point.
Old     (mibu)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-30-2008, 11:32 AM Reply   
Do you know if they are going to have another checkpoint in Anderson for the quagga mussel?
Old     (malibudude)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-30-2008, 1:29 PM Reply   
John,

As I've been told they will inspect at the launch ramps not at the Cottonwood facility. Come out to WOW July 18-20 at Oroville.. :-)
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-30-2008, 2:16 PM Reply   
Tony, I did...if you have an email addy I will send you a pic. I will have I think a Liquid Force banner up.