Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (sarah_wake)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-12-2010, 9:40 PM Reply   
Tell me which one you prefer, best wake, best family boat, more space, post your pictures.
Tige Rz2 vs Malibu lsv.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-12-2010, 9:45 PM Reply   
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-12-2010, 11:28 PM Reply   
here is a thought. you should go demo each boat then tell us what you like best and why.
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       08-13-2010, 3:10 AM Reply   
Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
Old     (andruz)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-13-2010, 4:58 AM Reply   
MALIBU VLX
Best wake, best quality,
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-13-2010, 5:28 AM Reply   
i would say the tige. i like tige's adjustable wake factory 2000lbs pro ballast option.5year bow to stern warranty.they also have a 360 service program where they do all you regular fluid changes and other required matainence for the first three years. i like the alpha z tower better than malibus new tower.i like the upholstery in the tige better . i aso prefer the seat height for legs and back in the tige.i like the graphics,color options and interior color choices on the tige better.ALL THAT BEING SAID IT'S WHAT YOU LIKE BETTER. so go check them both out,ride in and behind both.it will be your decision. i think they are both great boats and you can't go wrong with either. find out which one you prefer.GOOD LUCK.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-13-2010, 6:33 AM Reply   
I have to say Malibu. But like Robert said it's you so demo every boat if you want. Once you find the right one you will know it. The best advice I can give you is to spend most your time when testing a boat either riding behind it or driving/pulling.
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-13-2010, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by andruz View Post
MALIBU VLX
Best wake, best quality,
I'm gonna have to agree to DISAGREE!!!

Super Air Nautique has the "BEST WAKE" and "BEST QUALITY"...

Its stupid to start this because it will go on and on and go absolutely nowhere...

We could literally do this all day. You really need to go out and test all the different manufacturers and figure out what you like about each one. All of them have something different that make them unique to each owner. I personally think that Nautique dominates when it comes to the wake side of things and i have ridden behind most every boat on the market. All are different and have some really cool features. It really depends on what you want to do with the boat: wakeboard, ski, tube, surf, party, or just putting around looking flashy...

you'll figure it out. there will be that one boat that sticks in your mind and you know you want to own one. Just don't rush into anything you might regret!
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-13-2010, 6:43 AM Reply   
On the other hand if I had to choose between the two I would go MALIBU
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-13-2010, 6:46 AM Reply   
It's been a while since I've been in a Tige. I have driven a new Malibu though, and it's nothing short of complete luxury. Super quiet and smooth, awesome handling, plush, roomy interior, and the Malibu wakes are always mackin. The 2011 boat has a ton of cool new innovative features.

This is the boat I drove and fell in love with.
Attached Images

Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-13-2010, 7:21 PM Reply   
I work for a dealer that sells both Malibu and Tige. Not sure why people are talking about VLX you did say LSV right. Both the boats you lookng at are great. They are so close I think it is going to come down to the test drive for sure. But IMPO I think the RZ2 with the 2000# pro ballast sys. will have the better wakes. If surfing is in the equation the Tige is for sure going to be the winner. But again both very nice boats and a bad problem to have. I do agree with every one that these threads never really go anywhere. The best thing to do is drive the boats and see wich one makes you tingle the most! When it comes to family I am not real sure why this is but the pickel fork boats just seem to be a better fit. So hear is my 2 cents since you asked
1. Wakeboard wake -even
2. Surf wake- Tige
3. Space- ??? what size lsv? RZ2 vs 23-even RZ2 vs 24lsv- Malibu
4. Family- Tige- something about the pickel fork that people with kids just seem to love.
* Two things you didnt mention but I like about the Tige better. PCM engines over Indmar and Tiges come with wetsound stero systems that rock!(even if it is kid music)LOL
Good luck in your quest for a new boat either way your going to come out smelling like roses!!
Old    benj_t            08-13-2010, 11:34 PM Reply   
The Tige with 2000+ lbs isnt even near as good as a Malibu with STOCK ballast and the wedge to be completley honest. I have no problem with 720s and many different mobes on our Malibu when its only got the factory tanks filled up...Both boats are nice...but im completley serious when I say that Tige doesnt even compare to Malibu....not that Im really going to change anyones minds because arguing about boats is worthless
Old     (boomboom)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-14-2010, 8:24 AM Reply   
If that's your greatest question in life right now, you're sitting pretty.
Truth is, nobody on here would balk at owning either boat. Both incredible boats. You REALLY can't lose either way.
Old     (andruz)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-14-2010, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_Misfit View Post

Its stupid to start this because it will go on and on and go absolutely nowhere...

We could literally do this all day. You really need to go out and test all the different manufacturers and figure out what you like about each one. All of them have something different that make them unique to each owner. I personally think that Nautique dominates when it comes to the wake side of things and i have ridden behind most every boat on the market. All are different and have some really cool features. It really depends on what you want to do with the boat: wakeboard, ski, tube, surf, party, or just putting around looking flashy...

you'll figure it out. there will be that one boat that sticks in your mind and you know you want to own one. Just don't rush into anything you might regret!

Its ok, Its my simple opinion
Please show me only one video, that shows clean Nautique's wake, I' ve never see one, Malibu's wake is ever clean.
sorry about my english
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-14-2010, 9:00 AM Reply   
MALIBU MALIBU MALIBU

I worked at a wakeboard school for a while they owned an rz2 a 22ve and a vlx both tiges came no where close to the malibu in any aspect. both tiges had many engine problems and could not handle the high amount of hours put on by the wakeboards school. the vlx ran strong all summer without any problems. the tiges also handled like crap compared to the malibu. malibu looks way sicker too. also alot of my friends have lsv's which are still 100% better than tige.

I AM NOT AGAINST TIGE... MALIBU IS JUST BETTER

i am more of a nautique guy so im being pretty un biased
Old     (andruz)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-14-2010, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_Misfit View Post

About quality, perhaps not, perhaps yes, but I think the more important thing is the wake, you don't think in a malibu if a person is sitting at left/right, never broke the wake.
I use to ride a Nautiques 230 2009 but we got crazy trying to do a cleaning wake,
Today every boat are cool, but today I think in Malibu.
Old     (WakeBait)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-14-2010, 7:05 PM Reply   
I would love to have any of them lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-14-2010, 7:36 PM Reply   
it's funny how many people have cut down the tige and said it's wake sucks. i have had many people ride behind my tige and everyone of them loved the wake the only thing they struggled with is the width of the wake. i've ridden behind malibus and they have a great wake. most people that have ridden behind both malibu and tige say they are very similar wakes.looks is a personal preference. reliability i have 400 trouble free hours on my tige. so i don't know what type of kool aid others have been drinking but i think both boats are great as many other people i know feel the same.AS FOR BENJ T ,COME ON UP TO VA AND I'LL PUT 2000 LBS IN MY TIGE AND YOU PUT STOCK BALLAST IN YOUR MALIBU AND THIS 51 YEAR OLD MAN WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO GO BIG.
Old     (WakeBait)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-14-2010, 8:38 PM Reply   
well, I can see where this thread is going
Old     (j2dna)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 8:57 AM Reply   
I was in the same position a few months back and after demoing both boats, we chose the RZ2. Below where the areas we felt the RZ2 was better.

Tige
- Had the best wake, especially for surfing which we were eager to try.
- Seemed a lot roomier. Most notably in the bow.
- Handled choppy water the best.
- Handling wasn't as responsive as the Malibu, but the rollover was far less than the others. Much smoother turns.
- Tige Touch. I like what I've seen from the 2011 Malibu's display but haven't been able to see it in person.
- We both felt the Tige was the best all around boat. Whether its pulling kids on a tube, wakeboarding/wakesurfing, or just parked listening to tunes the RZ2 covered all our needs.
- Best exterior and best interior.

I really liked the Malibu before I drove the RZ2. Me and my girlfriend were very surprised that we both walked away liking the RZ2 better. We've had it for 2 months now and couldn't be happier with the choice.

Here's a few pics...

Last edited by j2dna; 08-15-2010 at 9:06 AM.
Old     (etang789)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-15-2010, 9:13 AM Reply   
Malibu between the 2...

Super Air Nautique if you allow other choices...

If you have the $ to burn X-25
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-15-2010, 10:47 AM Reply   
ban these posts
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-15-2010, 11:04 AM Reply   
"If that's your greatest question in life right now, you're sitting pretty."

shes 15 i dont think shes buying anything... useless POS thread.
Old     (sp0tts)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-15-2010, 12:17 PM Reply   
I've spent a significant amount of time in and behind both boats and I'll say go test drive and ride behind both. If you're truly serious about wakeboarding you should be comparing the 22ve or 24ve to the LSV, because those are Tige's best wakes, not the RZ2 - ask any pro that rides for Tige and they'll tell you the same thing. That's not to say the RZ2 doesn't have a good wake, because it does, but from my experience (and I spent a whole summer where an RZ2 was pretty much the only boat I rode behind) the wake is a lot more sensitive in side to side weight distribution and washes out pretty easy if the boat isn't perfectly balanced. The RZ2 does have the edge on surf wake out of those two boats. And I think the 2011 Tiges look as good as any line. If it were my money though I'd choose the LSV hands down. IMO, the LSV is the best wakeboard wake out there. Obviously a controvertial topic, so go check both out yourself.
Old     (sarah_wake)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 6:11 PM Reply   
Bryan, my DAD was actually looking for a new boat, and no I myself am not buying a boat.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-15-2010, 6:26 PM Reply   
bryan you would be suprised how much influence children have on their parents buying decisions.like mentioned above when you go down the list of plus and minus. the TIGE will be the more versatile boat and will probably cost less and have a better warranty and service program .texas boats rule!
Old     (sarah_wake)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 6:36 PM Reply   
Thank you Robert, I'm not here trying to start a fight over boats, I'm here to make sure I don't make the wrong decision.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-15-2010, 6:44 PM Reply   
sarah the best thing you and your parents can do is demo both boats. if you can do both the same day that would be best, if not try to get it done in two days.the closer you demo them together the better the comparison . then make your list of plus and minus and go look over both boats again.the second time you usually notice things you missed the first time.GOOD LUCK.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-15-2010, 6:59 PM Reply   
I think the tige will generally be a better surf boat, but if your not gonna be surfing all that much its not a huge deal. Cant really go wrong with either, both are quality. And they both look pretty sweet

Test em out and see what you like, only real way to decide, its your money your spending ya know?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-15-2010, 7:35 PM Reply   
Get anything but a Nautique.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-15-2010, 7:37 PM Reply   
jeremy are you picking on someone in particular.LOL
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-15-2010, 7:40 PM Reply   
No, I just think it's funny she starts a thread Malibu or Tige, and next thing you know, guys are telling her to get a SAN.
Old     (02redws6ta)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-16-2010, 4:38 PM Reply   
The only boat on the market I'd trade my 09 VLX for is an RZ2. I think they are sweet but there is no place to test drive them that I know of in Michigan. The RZ2 is a sweet boat.
Old     (ktrent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-16-2010, 5:03 PM Reply   
i hope you guys make a decision before spring so you can tell me what you did. i am in the same boat as you. i have a vlx and absolutely love it. having a x star the wake on the vlx is better in my opinion. i almost bought a new x25 this season but decided to wait till spring of 11. i was torn between the x25 and a lsv but now after seeing a rz2 i am all confused. i will test drive one before i buy for sure.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-16-2010, 5:19 PM Reply   
the WAKE thing is everyones personal perference. some like it STEEP,some like it BIG , some like alot of transition, some abrupt.i've seen soooo many of these threads. look at the number of posts i've made since april this will make # 654 YOU KNOW I'LL ADD MY 2 CENTS. thats why i always advise a demo or try a friends. i'm trying to educate myself on all brands and models.that way i can speak from personal experience. but it will still only be my OPINION.it may or may not be the same as yours,but it won't hurt my feelings if you disagree for real reasons . like i said before all wakeboarding boats are nice. some just have more things you or me like compared to others.most important DO YOUR RESEARCH!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-16-2010, 10:56 PM Reply   
^No, you are just trying to get some free Wakeworld schwag.
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-17-2010, 4:09 AM Reply   
1. You can not make "a bad decision."

2. Tige makes a really nice boat. The PCM engine and build process would push me to Tige. But I have never been a big malibu fan either.

3. CWB4ME does go HUGE! I had the privilege of driving for him in a recent contest.
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-17-2010, 7:38 AM Reply   
This thread needs a sprinking of The Truth doesn't it.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2010, 8:30 AM Reply   
^We've been waiting.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-17-2010, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by alans View Post
1. You can not make "a bad decision."

2. Tige makes a really nice boat. The PCM engine and build process would push me to Tige. But I have never been a big malibu fan either.

3. CWB4ME does go HUGE! I had the privilege of driving for him in a recent contest.
thanks for the compliment alan. i will let you all know alan is a well respected authority on boats and wakeboarding in our area.everyone who knows him speaks well of him.he is fair in his accessments and opinions on boats and speaks with knowledge gained by years of experience and research in the business.hope we can ride together some time.you might be able to teach this old dog some new tricks.LOL
Old     (sarah_wake)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-19-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
Where's the truth at?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-19-2010, 12:12 PM Reply   
YOU CAN FIND HIS HELPFUL INPUT ON A 2001 OR 2003 TIGE V QUESTION THREAD.he worked at a wakeboard camp that had trouble with some tiges and even though he never bought or paid for these boats he still doesn't want anyone to own one even ten years later.i'm sure you want to hear from him.good luck with the truth.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-19-2010, 12:29 PM Reply   
the actual title to the thread is 2000 TIGE 21V LIMITED opinions?
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-19-2010, 12:30 PM Reply   
Sarah

What an awesome position your dad (and you...) are in. You can't go wrong with either of these two boats.

Tige has taken some shots due to the fact that they seem to be riding on Malibu's and Mastercrafts coat tails in regards to their design...however, their new boats are beautiful, and they seem to build a quality product as well.

I can't say which one is better, at this point in time, since it seems to me that Malibu has always been top notch, and the newer Tige's seem to be gunning for the same reputation.

Like some have said, test them both and get the most options and extras you can for your money. You may want to ride behind them if you know what type of wake you like. The Malibu is pretty legendary when it comes to wake. The weird thing is, and I could have misunderstood, but it seems most people with 'bu's prefer the wake without the wedge...so keep the whole "wedge" thing in mind.

The wedge also seems like it consumes more fuel than without it (as in on a comparable size boat/wake setup) so Dad may want to take that into consideration if you think that you have to have the wedge deployed all the time.

Good luck to you guys in your search...again, as some have said, you can't go wrong with either of these brands imo. I'd love to be in your dad's shoes, but can't get myself to get rid of the old Sanger.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-19-2010, 3:15 PM Reply   
I think that the thread was fine until the cajun misfit took the tone of the thread into the dumpster. These threads are only useless when people on the board make them that way.

It was the best advice to test drive both and then tell us what you think. But I think it is a great idea to get insights from other people who have done that already and see why they went the direction they did. So, for those who have been in both boats in 2010, tell us what you think. I am looking into an upgrade soon, and have asked myself this exact question....so I do hope some qualified people will give their insights. You may have noticed things during your test drive, or on your buddy's boat that I would not pick up on.

Tige has definitely stepped it up in more recent years, so any experience pre 2009 does not mean as much these days.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-19-2010, 3:54 PM Reply   
For the record talltigeguy went from Tige to an X-45 so he's not just Tige....
Old     (summerobsession)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-24-2010, 9:59 AM Reply   
everyone says these threads are useless, but for some of us, they can be invaluable! My location (West Kansas) puts me 4-5 hours drive away from the CLOSEST wake boat dealers, and further from others. Some of the first hand, honest information (you can what is honest, just read between the lines) helps at least point out things that might not otherwise come up without first hand knowledge of a particular boat.

I am also finally getting around to updating my boat ( I have an 06 24V Tige now), and I am trying to do some research on the new 2011 stuff. While I have not decided anything yet, so far a Malibu 247, Mastercraft X-35 or 45, and the Tige RZ4 are all on the short list.

Please if you own one of the boat the thread starter is looking at, post both the pros and cons of owning both and let them decide.

Personally, if they haven't improved the quality of a Tige since '06 (which I understand they have immensely) I would not buy another Tige.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-24-2010, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerobsession View Post
everyone says these threads are useless, but for some of us, they can be invaluable! My location (West Kansas) puts me 4-5 hours drive away from the CLOSEST wake boat dealers, and further from others. Some of the first hand, honest information (you can what is honest, just read between the lines) helps at least point out things that might not otherwise come up without first hand knowledge of a particular boat.

I am also finally getting around to updating my boat ( I have an 06 24V Tige now), and I am trying to do some research on the new 2011 stuff. While I have not decided anything yet, so far a Malibu 247, Mastercraft X-35 or 45, and the Tige RZ4 are all on the short list.

Please if you own one of the boat the thread starter is looking at, post both the pros and cons of owning both and let them decide.

Personally, if they haven't improved the quality of a Tige since '06 (which I understand they have immensely) I would not buy another Tige.
THATS A NICE LOOKING BOAT ON YOUR PROFILE.you shouldn't have any trouble selling that. you can go to tigeowners.com and get honest feedback because all types of boat owners blog on that site.
Old     (summerobsession)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-24-2010, 12:01 PM Reply   
Robert:
I am a member there as well. For some reason, most posts there tend to be a bit biased towards Tige.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-24-2010, 12:48 PM Reply   
john most but not all. you seem to be able to step over the piles when you see them. if you sift through enough material you will be able to see the truth.i am plain old robert theisen over there . start up a thread and i can tell you the 100% truth about my 20 + years of owning boats. yes different brands.
Old     (summerobsession)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-24-2010, 1:40 PM Reply   
To clear up a comment I made earlier, my boat had some quality issues when built that were handled later that have cleared up since they moved to a new factory. I got a boat that was VERY early in the 06 model year that was built right before the move to the new digs. I did have some engine heating issues that were due to the engine manfacturer's design and not Tige. I had all issues resolved and the boat has been great since.

I have not been around the new Tige's but I hear they have really stepped up so I look forward to REAL reviews on those soon.
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       08-24-2010, 2:19 PM Reply   
Malibu 247 created this wave. The 247 makes a great wave on both sides. It is a large boat that boast luxury. The space is nice when you have friends on board. It is like a lake limo. The wakeboard wake is also phenominal. You will have to spend some additional money to have your surf ballast plumbed in. Ballast automation is the only way to go.

Tige makes a great boat as well. I really like their new ballast system though I have not seen it in action. It will come down to budget and your preference of style. You will find people on these forums are partial to the boat maker they own. So take what is said with a grain of salt.

This includes the words of Wheelhouse!
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-24-2010, 2:38 PM Reply   
nice surf wake!
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       08-24-2010, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
nice surf wake!
Thanks much time and $$$$ invested to make it so.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-25-2010, 7:39 AM Reply   
I will set you up on a MB demo if you want. Check the forums for a ton of discussions and positive on our wake/comfort and price.

Hit me up personally.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-25-2010, 5:38 PM Reply   
^^^^the question was malibu lsv or tige rz2?NOT what boat do YOU think i should buy?also she wants to see pictures and hear first hand experience with either of these boats.
Old     (sarah_wake)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-02-2010, 2:46 PM Reply   
Thanks for everything!
Old     (Tiffanynfern)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-02-2010, 2:59 PM Reply   
Malibu