Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jvinck)      Join Date: May 2009       03-28-2010, 1:14 PM Reply   
i will be in marco island florida in 2 weeks, and i want to check out some wakeboard shops in that area... If any of you can tell me some shops in naples/marco area it would help a lot!
Old     (jvinck)      Join Date: May 2009       03-28-2010, 2:55 PM Reply   
someone has to help me out!!
Old     (damned04)      Join Date: May 2005       03-29-2010, 7:33 AM Reply   
It's pretty weak over there, you might get lucky and come across some wake stuff at the skate/surf shop in marco. While you're there, hit up the cable park in ft lauderdale. Or if you have the time drive out to tampa or orlando, it's well worth it.
Old     (jvinck)      Join Date: May 2009       03-29-2010, 2:39 PM Reply   
yeah. okay thanks..Yea i was wondering if they had anything but i wasnt sure, ive been down to marco a lot and never found a single wake shop. hopefully that surf shop will have something..
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-29-2010, 3:11 PM Reply   
Gulf Shores marina on Bayshore Ave has the largest supply and it's not all that. Maybe a dozen boards and skates, a few ropes and hadles, vests etc. m They are Mastercraft dealers.

Jet Set surf shop has a whopping 1 (one) wakeboard stashed behind the skateboards.

The cable in Fort Myers is very good, Revolution Cable Park.

I'm in Marco and we run the boat quite often. But it aint exactly an X star.

The best board shop locally is my garage or Dustin Beatys garage.

Hit up Dustin for a lesson while here. He is very good and has all new gear, boats etc..

Just google wake board marco island or something close.
Old     (joshwrighttexas)      Join Date: Oct 2008       03-30-2010, 10:30 AM Reply   
revolutioncable.com we have a cable park and a full pro shop. We carry Liquid Force, Slingshot and Gator boards and bindings, come by and check us out we will be open Easter monday
Old     (jvinck)      Join Date: May 2009       03-30-2010, 3:11 PM Reply   
okay, thanks guys...yeah ill be in marco friday to friday, so i want to get some sets in. i think 2 years ago? i think i went on the boat with a guy who has lessons, but it was more of a free ride, he had a blue x star i belive. do you know who/where i could hit up for some bindings?
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-30-2010, 6:40 PM Reply   
Yeah, Dustin sells last-year-gear too. Gator and Ronix i think. Maybe just gator.
Old     (WakeboardSWFL)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-30-2010, 7:34 PM Reply   
whats up everyone, season is in full swing... Gear is in. I deal mostly in CWB and Gator.
I have a handfull stuff in stock as well as GSM.
email me or call.
Visit the website for more info.
www.waterskimarcoisland.com
www.waterskinaples.com

db
Old     (jvinck)      Join Date: May 2009       03-31-2010, 5:38 PM Reply   
alright. ill forsure mail or call you when im there in 2 days
Old     (jvinck)      Join Date: May 2009       04-04-2010, 9:52 AM Reply   
Looking for some bindings while I am down here.