Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 09, 2007

Old     (mydogzeke)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-11-2007, 10:22 AM Reply   
hey, i own a 90' Supra Comp TS6, and i'm just looking for ideas of ways to improve on it. i got the boat a couple of years ago, and i love it. i put a tower on it and tweaked the ole 351 a bit. i'm thinking on redoing the upholstrey and adding some fat sacs or a fat seat. any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated...thanks
Old     (karkid)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-11-2007, 11:43 AM Reply   
i almost bought one, but after looking at the wakes they made, i decided to buy one that is known for its wake. if you are happy with the wake it makes now, good for you. i wouldn't stick more money into it unless i was strictly skiing.
Old     (onamission)      Join Date: May 2002       01-11-2007, 12:56 PM Reply   
A sack on each side of the motor and one in place of the rear seat worked great on our old 89 Comp, but you end up with no interior room.
Old     (mydogzeke)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-12-2007, 7:12 AM Reply   
hey, thanks for the tips guys. Larry, how was the wake after adding the weight?? and how did the rear seat replacement work, and do you reccomend that? thanks again
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-12-2007, 3:44 PM Reply   
Is there room for a hard tank under the rear seat like on the 99 and up launch?
Old     (onamission)      Join Date: May 2002       01-12-2007, 5:11 PM Reply   
I didn't think the wake was that bad, but I'm not that great of a boarder, just ave. We used two different Supra's, my 1990 Combrio,(Comp open bow) and a buddys 1989 Comp. As far as the rear seat we just took out the 3 seat bottoms and put the sack over the base.

(Message edited by onamission on January 12, 2007)
Old     (mydogzeke)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-13-2007, 10:39 AM Reply   
sweet...yeh, i'm looking at mine today, to see if that will work. what size fat sac did you use, larry??
Old     (onamission)      Join Date: May 2002       01-13-2007, 2:42 PM Reply   
That was a life time ago back in the 90’s. I believe the sacs on the side where 500lb and the back 750lb. Swim platfoarm was underwater and if you when't carful waves would come right over the stern.

(Message edited by onamission on January 13, 2007)