Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 28, 2006

Old     (supreme_rob)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-21-2006, 2:59 PM Reply   
Thank's Duane, I will be going to the boat show next weekend.Will you have an nvs booth or display with your product's and will you be selling any of them at the show?
Old     (nvsairwarrior)      Join Date: Aug 2003       01-22-2006, 9:06 AM Reply   
Rob,
NVS does have a booth at the Pleasanton show. We will be releasing our new Multi WakeSport Board rack (the Arsenal) and a new Tower Speaker (the Tyrant) as well. We've been busy!
We won't have any inventory at the show for space reasons but of course orders can be made.
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       01-22-2006, 5:14 PM Reply   
When do the rest of us get to see your new products.
Old     (nvsairwarrior)      Join Date: Aug 2003       01-22-2006, 10:59 PM Reply   
Jon,
I don't want to violate the rules of the board by showing stuff here. Suffice to say I'm busy taking photos (had to call a buddy to bring some more boards over to fill the rack for the pics as I only have 2 boards at the shop...thanks Matt for your help...and boards).
Please let me give a shout out to my new friend Ryan R. in Texas for the new website. It's a huge improvement. I'll be giving Ryan the new images in the next day or 2 so I expect that the pics of the Tyrant and the Arsenal will be available for everyone's view before the week is over.
So, when you see the stuff, let me know what you think, even if you don't like it, just tell me why and I'll see if I can make the next one better.

Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-23-2006, 6:24 AM Reply   
Duane, you are the man. Can't wait to see the new speakers and rack. I'm sure they'll be awesome.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-24-2006, 7:32 PM Reply   
Since I am not affiliated with NVS other than enjoying their products I can post my own personally taken picture of the rack right?

If this is in violation of a board rule just nuke it mods.

Here is a teaser...

Rack pic 1
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-24-2006, 7:33 PM Reply   
P.S. I photochopped it a little to get rid of the background stuff. It looks even better in person of course.

(Message edited by liquidmx on January 24, 2006)
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-24-2006, 10:33 PM Reply   
that thing is pretty sweet! 4 boards, lights and swivel? who'd have thought that would be possible just like 3 years ago?!
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-24-2006, 11:28 PM Reply   
I dont think it swivels Mad Child. But maybe Duane is working on that? He is always re-engineering/evaluating his stuff to keep it rider focused.

But I must say it is definately sick. Especially for those with only a single cross brace on their tower or not enough room for two sets of racks. Now with two racks you can fit 8 boards. These days between a wakesurfer, wakeskate and wakeboard 1 person can fill a rack and a half. At least on my boat we will be able to have 6 riders and a wakesurfer and wakeskate all on the tower out of the way.

Another sick little feature are the "rollers". The edge of your board never hits the "u" portion of the rack, no more chips and dings in the board's edges.

(Message edited by liquidmx on January 24, 2006)
Old     (wakeme884)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-25-2006, 6:09 AM Reply   
any idea of a price for it yet?
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-25-2006, 6:19 AM Reply   
i guess you're right, it doesn't swivel. there's piece that looks like it would, but i guess it just looks like it lol.

you guys going to be at the la boat show?

(Message edited by madchild1 on January 25, 2006)
Old     (nvsairwarrior)      Join Date: Aug 2003       01-25-2006, 7:46 AM Reply   
I thought I had the LA show lined up but didn't quite make it this year.
Regarding the swivel: We will have an adapter that will provide the swivel as an option. It is being made now.
One thing that comes up I'd sure like some feedback on, swivel is definetly cool, but can/will on most traditional tower setups, run the rack/boards into an open bimini.
For those considering a rack with the swivel feature do your self a favor and be sure to check that out before purchase.
Old     (audiopro74)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-26-2006, 9:06 PM Reply   
I saw them first hand today when we were setting up for the show. Two words, Oh Ya........
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       01-27-2006, 9:09 AM Reply   
They are on the website now. They arent cheap but what do you expect for a great product.