Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old    gators            04-06-2005, 8:49 AM Reply   
Well we went to the dealer to look and test drive yesterday and completely changed our train of thought on what we want. We have gone from the RLXI vs. 216 debate to really liking the SV-211. I have searched all the threads about the 211 but does anyone have anything new to add. I am sure some of y'all have had it about a year now...........any fresh observations? Also, I know pricing is very regional, but the local dealer has a new 04 TE on a tandem trailer. What is a fair ballpark price for that boat?

Thanks
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-06-2005, 11:49 AM Reply   
I'm hearing about 54 out the Door on a Team...but that's in the Indy/Ohio/Kentucky area. They are very nice boats. I was a little bummed that they were 9" longer than the max allowed on my lake.

Eric
Old     (flux)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-06-2005, 12:01 PM Reply   
Check

http://www.planetnautique.com

Search through the forums there, and do the same here. There are some good threads on those boats.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-06-2005, 6:20 PM Reply   
i would expect a little less since it is a 04..
Old     (512boarder)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-06-2005, 8:20 PM Reply   
the only complaint i have is the height of the seats from the floor. its so short!
Old     (hsmunoz)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-07-2005, 3:16 PM Reply   
not sure what the discount would be for an 04, given that the dealers I talk to say the demand for 211's is very high, and that current orders are being scheduled for late summer delivery. As such, I have seen 15% off list as a good discount. Note that in late 04 Nautique changed the cusion thickness, by reducing it 1 1/2 inches (best I can tell). The idea was to give families more depth in the seats. My 04 has the original thickness cusions are about 4-5 inches thick.
Old    ag4ever            04-07-2005, 6:46 PM Reply   
I was thinking about trading my SANTE in on a 211 TE with a 6.0, untill my dealer quoted my a ballpark figure of $65,000. That is darn near 20K more than I paid for my SANTE. They are nice, but a little over priced.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-07-2005, 8:37 PM Reply   
i do have a minor complaint about the 211 seat height...it is low compared to the mc or the bu...

however, this is minor..when you get the boat on the water, the height of the seats isnt that noticeable...

ag4ever.....that seems a bit overpriced...