Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-20-2010, 5:26 AM Reply   
HTML Code:
Neighbors’ complaints prompt rule change; thong-clad couple vows to fight

BOULDER, Colo. - A woman gardening wearing only a yellow thong and pink gloves has brought neighborhood complaints and new rules from a housing authority in Colorado.

Several passers-by told Boulder police earlier this week that 52-year-old Catharine Pierce was topless while tending to her yard. Last year, she was threatened with eviction for gardening wearing only pasties and a thong.

Police responding to Wednesday's reports decided Pierce wasn't breaking any laws.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-23-2010, 6:49 AM Reply   
i was born and raised in boulder. she prolly blended right in. lol the weather was nice though, so wise use of spring colors with the yellow and pink!
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-23-2010, 7:26 AM Reply   
Holy crap people need to lighten up. Really, call the cops because someone is gardening topless, THE HORROR.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-23-2010, 8:03 AM Reply   
She is 52. I bet its an image you won't soon forget.
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-23-2010, 8:10 AM Reply   
52 or not, I need to see pics so I can make a judgement as to if it's right or not.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-23-2010, 8:15 AM Reply   
I agree. I assumed since people were complaining that it wasn't a pretty sight.
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-23-2010, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I agree. I assumed since people were complaining that it wasn't a pretty sight.

OR maybe she is an amazing looking 52 year old...(it's possible) and the only people complaining are jealous housewives? ....just wishful thinking...
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-23-2010, 10:11 PM Reply   
I have lived in CO my entire life and am yet to see a 52 yr old in boulder that would look good in a thong. Boulder is not very fond of razors or soap.. You do the math.!! YIPES!!
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-24-2010, 10:33 PM Reply   
In bolo cty, as long as her nipples and aeriolas were not showing, no prob.....
Old     (sammm724centurion)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-25-2010, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic1 View Post
In bolo cty, as long as her nipples and aeriolas were not showing, no prob.....

Article said she was topless only wearing thong and gloves... pretty sure her nipples and aeriolas were showing unless for some reason her nipples are near her choad and her aeriolas are on her fingers?