Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-10-2009, 11:28 AM Reply   
I want a new rope and handle. I want a new wakesurfer. I want a new dry suit. I want a new life jacket. Anyone got any suggestions on what my loved ones should get me?
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-10-2009, 11:48 AM Reply   
Damn you sound like a spoiled 8 year old. That being said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Best of luck with your list.
Old     (eyedvride)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-10-2009, 11:59 AM Reply   
photoshop program :-)
Old     (210hippy)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-10-2009, 12:10 PM Reply   
How can you spin that into Wakecrap thread,Dan? Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. Level 10 sumdebiatch.
Old     (ttuclint)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-10-2009, 1:01 PM Reply   
http://gear.malibuboats.com/
Old     (jward10)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-10-2009, 5:44 PM Reply   
Sounds like you voted for Obama!
Old     (trewblu)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-10-2009, 5:49 PM Reply   
justin spring break starts this saturday
Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-10-2009, 6:24 PM Reply   
so no opinions
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-10-2009, 6:25 PM Reply   
Are you looking wake related or just anything?
Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-10-2009, 6:58 PM Reply   
I need a new wakeboard rope and handle. foremost.
Old     (mikes)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-10-2009, 7:28 PM Reply   
Proline LG handle.
Old     (malibuboats4)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-10-2009, 8:42 PM Reply   
heres something to look at dan:

http://www.brooksgroup.com/products/p-15-sales-techniques.aspx
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-11-2009, 3:29 PM Reply   
I would suggest a spelling class at your local elementary school. What the heck is Mu Birthday list
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       03-11-2009, 3:51 PM Reply   
Proline LG combo for your rope/handle

The new 09 Jet Pilot CGA Murray vest is really nice.

Don't see them mentioned on here much but the Fly High/Barefoot international dry suits are nice for around 300 bucks.
http://bifh.servehttp.com/Barefoot/BarefootWetsuits.html#5

I get all my wakesurfs custom made out of Oceanside California, the true glassed surf style boards, nothing compares IMO, he also makes them out of Balsa, but they are pricey.
www.kayuwakesport.com
Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-11-2009, 6:50 PM Reply   
Thanks for the advice. I am a ninety percent wakeboarder, so yes I would want wake related.
Old     (duckguy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-11-2009, 7:42 PM Reply   
My birthday is on the 15th and I wish Dan get's nothing because he posts a stupid I want stuff thread.
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-11-2009, 7:51 PM Reply   
is it bad that sometimes i dont even look at the title of posts... instead i go down the line of who started the threads and look for names of posters who have been controversial in the past?

Always good entertainment!
Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-11-2009, 10:36 PM Reply   
so any advice?
Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-11-2009, 10:36 PM Reply   
Kevin
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       03-12-2009, 6:29 AM Reply   
http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-0045-S5-Clue/dp/B00000IWCY

Its a fun game. You should get one.
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-12-2009, 6:56 AM Reply   
I probably wouldn't be asking for much. You have the best gift, and thats a job in an industry that is struggling and many folks are being forced to get out of. Folks like me (not in the boating industry) cant even find a job, and that means not much boarding, because if you can't put gas in the boat, you are kind of screwed. Not trying to be "Debby Downer" or anything, but you asked for my advice. When you slip into that new dry suit, or hop on that new board, remember how great it is that you get to do so behind a new boat and with new gear, be thankful, you are a lucky guy
Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-12-2009, 11:09 PM Reply   
Kevin I wished I lived closer to you. You would be more then welcomed to go riding with me anytime. I hope you find a job soon.
Old     (colombiansurfer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-13-2009, 6:27 AM Reply   
Dan, from what I see on here maybe you need someone to try and clean up your image on WW. I read one other post of yours last night and people were trying to give you some advice and I do not know if you are hard headed or just stupid. But you didn't read a word they said. I am not trying to pick on you Dan, but I am in sales also and own 2 companys. If you were my sales guy, your @$$ would be back in the mail room or out on the street with the techniques that you have. You need to add to you "Wish List" some self help books, How to Sell books, and a how to Earn Respect book. In the sales industry, especially right now, you only get one chance to make that good impression. After that it is either do or die. But from some of the post that I have read on here and the way you approach people, you would die. Do yourself a favor and sign up for Miller Heiman Tips [info@millerheiman.com]. It is free for the most part and they have some great info that will help you in understand adults and how to carry on a conversation like an adult and not get owned like a prison biatch that you are now on here. First things first, get some books, read each night, change your screen name, change your attitude and lastly try to make friends on here. I really hope you read this and take a least some of the advice in what I wrote. It will help you and I would like to see your image turn for the good. PM me if you need any help and I will do what I can. But as far as your boats are concern, they are good looking, but I would not buy from you because first impression is everything to me. Good luck and happy birthday. I hope a year older will make you a year wiser and mature.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-13-2009, 5:33 PM Reply   
how bout 30 years wiser