Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-19-2003, 8:24 PM Reply   
The cover of the Nov.-Dec. issue of Wakeboarding Magazine is a picture of Lake Entiat Reservoir in Washington State held back by Rocky Reach Dam, but the body of water is actually the Columbia River. The same goes for the pitures on pages 44-45, which is NOT the Wenatchee River. It too is the mighty Columbia. the Wenatchee River comes down from the cascades, first goes through what is know as the Icicle River and eventually turns into the Wenatchee River(by name), and from there flows into the Columbia River. Last, page 85 is Lake Entiat but again The Columbia River. Just on the other side of the hills in front of the boarder is the town/city of Wenatchee.

Hats of to Wakeboarding Mag. The pics are AWESOME!!!!!

come up to the Pacific Northwest and Central Washington and check it for yourself!

Wakeboarding Rules!
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-19-2003, 8:38 PM Reply   
Looks like a killer place.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       09-19-2003, 9:58 PM Reply   
Super Glass as far as the eye can see....

Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-20-2003, 1:19 AM Reply   
yea i saw that same mistake, i was just over there a few weekends ago, boy it sure was nice.
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       09-20-2003, 1:26 AM Reply   
Too bad it gets so damn cold! I drool over the water in WA, but unless it's between may-sept, it's probably FREEZING! Especially in the rivers!

Old     (garyw)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-20-2003, 8:26 AM Reply   
Dan, you are just spoiled. Water temp probably mid to upper 60's. If you get a chance to visit your dad next year, let me know and we will hook you up with a ride either on Moses Lake (warmer) or Entiat
Old     (bigjessup)      Join Date: May 2002       09-20-2003, 10:30 AM Reply   
I agree that the pictures in the Dec. issue are amazing, but my personal favorite was the shot of the lake in Switzerland. Absolutely breath taking!
Old    wakeboardjo            09-20-2003, 11:46 AM Reply   
Someone come wipe the drool off my mouth for me