Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (yo123)      Join Date: May 2006       01-10-2008, 3:17 PM Reply   
I just received my new Transit bindings size L. I tried them on my toes are half to a quarter inch from the end. And they feel tight. Is this normal should I keep them or sell them. I need advice or if you could fill me in about these bindings that would be great. Thanks
Old     (trewblu)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-10-2008, 5:24 PM Reply   
you need to keep them .you need some growing room
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2008, 5:28 PM Reply   
they will break in to fit you properly. but out of the box LFs are a bit narrower.
Old     (yo123)      Join Date: May 2006       01-10-2008, 5:40 PM Reply   
How close to the edge do most peoples toes go?
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-10-2008, 5:46 PM Reply   
Tyler, I had Transits and sold mine because I have really wide feet. Don't worry about the length, because that seems fine, but how wide are your feet? D, E, EE, EEE , EEEE?
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       01-10-2008, 5:54 PM Reply   
I would keep them. Don't worry about the toe length unless your toes are hanging over, which I have seen people do. I wish my toes even stuck out of the overlay!

But seriously, I had the Transits one season, they were great. Very comfortable. In the water they will get looser and they will stretch out after a few sets.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2008, 6:13 PM Reply   
if you go up a size it might feel more comfortable on the sides of your feet but it might get a bit sloppy around the ankle which will give you a lot of heel lift.
they will break in. ive heard a lot of great things about the transits. especially if you like a stiffer boot
Old     (ferral)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-10-2008, 10:02 PM Reply   
If you put them on dry, your foot will stick a bit, farther back than normal. It will move forward and loosen up a little bit after you've been riding. I love my Transits, very comfortable. My foot is somehow oddly shaped so I always have trouble with this sort of thing, but the Transits feel great.
Old     (yo123)      Join Date: May 2006       01-11-2008, 4:51 AM Reply   
I have narrow feet. Thanks guys for all your help I'm going to keep them.
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-14-2008, 1:02 AM Reply   
i have had transits for a couple years now(multiple pairs. just give thema few rides and theywill fit amazingly, yhe only problem i have with them is i keep catching my big toe nail on the top of the binding and it has pulled my neel up alittle muliple times..(kinda gross i know oh and if your wondering im obsesed with keeping my nails short.lol)