Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old    wakelurker            09-21-2005, 7:04 PM Reply   
i can't ride very well yet, but i shall in a few seasons. anyway, this is my first day to board.....see how happy it is making me? oh, and that is matt's sexy boat behind me.
Old    mile_high_rider            09-21-2005, 9:56 PM Reply   
damn, Danielle west gets my vote.
Old    hothyperbru            09-22-2005, 6:44 AM Reply   
I think I'm gonna have to say Will on this one... Also, Stef Tor b/c she is the epitome of badass bitch.
Old    muckno_rider            09-22-2005, 8:24 AM Reply   
I'm voting for Danielle!
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-22-2005, 1:51 PM Reply   
Victoria, that is not a PBR in your hand!
Old    kdlloyd            09-22-2005, 10:35 PM Reply   
I'm going with a local. Danielle gets my vote.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-22-2005, 10:45 PM Reply   
Danielle gets 10 votes from me!
Old    corkyswx2            09-23-2005, 8:25 AM Reply   
Danielle.. I'm even voting for ya! haha. Hey, PM me or eamil me.. I'd love to hook up and ride with you sometime. It's tough to find other chicks that arent afraid to throw down around here.
Old    dahui            09-23-2005, 9:07 AM Reply   
Danielle is definately a hottie. Please give us more pics!! Lets see your smile. You dont always have to be hardcore.
Old     (wakeheshin)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-24-2005, 11:34 AM Reply   
ALL SMILES FOR YOU
Old     (wakeheshin)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-24-2005, 11:36 AM Reply   
Oh and look at that awesome sky!!!
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-24-2005, 11:47 AM Reply   
Danielle,

You have my vote as well. (I just love brunettes)
If you ever need a pull up here in the northeast, I'm sure I can find a spot for you on the Maristar!:-)

Dave
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-24-2005, 2:25 PM Reply   
danielle definitely gets my vote! you go girl. :-)
Old    dahui            09-24-2005, 3:04 PM Reply   
Danielle, You even have the hottest feet in wakeboarding too. Theyre perfect
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-24-2005, 8:59 PM Reply   
Haha you guys crack me up, props on the riding Danielle and good luck
Old    260searay            09-25-2005, 6:47 AM Reply   
What sky? Oh now i see it.......
Old    beefboy            09-25-2005, 7:49 AM Reply   
friend Chauney
She kills it only ridden behind boat 4 6months and has 3 inverts and learning scarcrow, 4 concussions but she's blond anyway haaha and my dumb luck she's only 16
chauntel
chauney
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-25-2005, 8:36 AM Reply   
I'm not a fan of blonds but Chauney got it going on!!!
Old    xtremrider            09-25-2005, 7:22 PM Reply   
i love the blonds but she is 16, so as far as the hot part i will give you my honest answer in 2 years. Wow probably the fastest learner i have ever heard of.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-25-2005, 7:44 PM Reply   
Ahhh wow. I'm only 21, I can behave myself for 2 years!!! Someone hook me up with that number
Old     (jiujitsuabs)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-26-2005, 9:47 AM Reply   
No way she is 16!
Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-26-2005, 9:59 AM Reply   
Wow, how quickly we forget... First, she's already in this post, with a hat on, second, she's a nutjob. She had a post on here about a month ago that had more replies in two days than I've ever seen on this site. Still, having said that, I'd be interested if I were 15 years younger. Jesus 15 years younger??? Getting old sucks.
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-26-2005, 10:10 AM Reply   
You failed to mention that she is a level 10 gymnast.
Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-26-2005, 10:13 AM Reply   
ROTFL How did I forget that???? Thanks Shawn, I'll be laughing at that one all day.
Old    corkyswx2            09-26-2005, 10:57 AM Reply   
There is a girl that came into our shop and bought her first board. I heard within two weeks she was landing scarecrows. She is a gymnast as well. I guess that flipping experience is really helpful. Oh and being 15 probably helps. That girl in the picture will probably do really well with that experience.

Somebody mentioned that girl is nutjob? Haha. Why? ..I'm sure she's actually very lovely...

I do know that I wouldnt let my 16 year old daughter put of photos like that on any website, let alone take the pics. It wasnt THAT long ago that I was 16, but I surely wouldnt have been photographed like that. I was uncomfortable in my cheerleading uniform in high school. Haha.
Old     (jiujitsuabs)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-26-2005, 11:52 AM Reply   
I was thinking the same thing. Who is taking that picture, and what parent would allow those pictures to be published?
Old    corkyswx2            09-26-2005, 12:16 PM Reply   
Good. I was afraid I would be labled the jealous prudent one.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-26-2005, 12:25 PM Reply   
Danielle wins- end of thread.
Old     (john_v96)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-26-2005, 1:57 PM Reply   
SAM OWENS, THINKS SHE RIDES ON THE DELTA
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       09-26-2005, 3:26 PM Reply   
I'd guess it was her boyfriend who took the pictures and published them on the web!

There was a guy at a Malibu open event I went to taking pictures of a bunch of girls in bikinis sitting around in the water. Turned out to be one of their dads, shooting with a Canon 10D or something like that and a telephoto lens...total child molester look to the whole ordeal! They would pose all seductively for him, no way they were over 18.
Old     (rkitz44)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-26-2005, 4:23 PM Reply   
That Maeghan Major PR shot with the red board was shown in the recent Alliance. Is there a poster available? Where can that be aquired?
Old     (rkitz44)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-26-2005, 4:58 PM Reply   
I will add a vote for Danielle West also. Major props for being a triple threat.(Pretty face + athletic body + wakeboarder)
Everyone,
Keep adding the photos. The snow will be hitting here in Ohio in a few months. Hot girls + wakeboarding= warmer and shorter winter.
Old     (ktm250)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-27-2005, 5:33 AM Reply   
Rick, it was/is a signature card that she gave out at MasterCraft SuperCross events. She will sign and send you one, just email her at maeghan@mastercraftofcharlotte.com . We are working on a poster for her now but it will not be finished until the end of the year.
Old     (atlsackedup)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-27-2005, 7:21 AM Reply   
Danielle's stomach is the shizzle!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-27-2005, 9:34 AM Reply   
Ok, Im not a perv bu 16 year old Chauncy wins this trhead hands down
Old     (tings00)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-27-2005, 9:55 AM Reply   
yeah but we need some more pictures of her to make a final decision
Old     (rkitz44)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-27-2005, 10:04 AM Reply   
Zedz Dead,

Thanks Good look'n out. If your trying to improve on that image it may be tough, but hoping you do.
Old     (westcoastripper)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-27-2005, 10:05 AM Reply   
lauren loe is the hottest wakeboader by far and she rips/ that is the end of the discussion.
Old     (tings00)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-27-2005, 10:14 AM Reply   
i dont know about her being the hottest:

LAUREN LOE
Born: SHREVEPORT, LA USA
Birthdate: 07/02/1985
Height: 4 ft 11 in
Weight: 113 lbs.
Hometown: LONGVIEW, TX USA
Marital Status: Single
Participant since: 1996
Competitor since: 1997
Old     (westcoastripper)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-27-2005, 10:20 AM Reply   
how long ago was that
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-27-2005, 11:09 AM Reply   
Picking the hottest is just not fair, how about top 5, mine are:

1. Emily Copeland - natural ballast takes the cake
2. Will C. - Probably the sexiest woman in wakeboarding
3. Lauren Loe - by far the cuttest
4. Danielle West - hottest non-pro
5. Maeghan Major - definitely hot, but fakies drop her down a few spots

Jb
Old     (tings00)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-27-2005, 11:42 AM Reply   
does anyone have any other pics of lauren loe
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-27-2005, 11:59 AM Reply   
Josh -

cuz those are real?
Old     (rkitz44)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-27-2005, 12:00 PM Reply   
Josh,

If she likes them then you should like them as along as it's not overkill. No need to dock her points. If you can see them and touch them. They are real. But in the long run the booty and the legs always win out. Who knows maybe the shift in the center of gravity helps landing the inverts.
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-27-2005, 12:37 PM Reply   
Thane, I was actually wondering if her's are real as well, but those abs put her a notch above Maeghan in my book

Jb
Old    beefboy            09-27-2005, 10:04 PM Reply   
chauney
Hey she is a pro model and actress and makes her own money from Disney commercials and other commercials and she can't help it she is hot for 16 and she can also wakeboard. H.ll I think the wakeworld could use a good shot of a really sexy good wakeboarder.If something doesn't happen soon there won't be anymore female pro tour. some of you guys give this girl jokes because she trained 6 hours a day and was an incredible dedicated athlete and made level 10 gymnastics and decided she loved to wakeboard more. She didn't even know what a keg was a year ago and yes she is hot but She has a hard time even brushing her hair as it is always wet and she is always hanging with the guys. You out westeners are in a little group and I believe are jealous that some of us get to live in the capital of wakeboarding and have hot chicks that know how to ride. For the record Chauney is about as cool as can be and far from a nut case.....can't say that maybe about her mom as she is Nuts, but she means well, but many famous athletes have had crazy parents and you just have to deal
Old     (need2board)      Join Date: Jan 2002       09-27-2005, 10:05 PM Reply   
She is a total hottie, who cares if she has bolt ons or not
Old    beefboy            09-27-2005, 10:13 PM Reply   
chauney
Hey she is a pro model and actress and makes her own money from Disney commercials and other commercials and she can't help it she is hot for 16 and she can also wakeboard. H.ll I think the wakeworld could use a good shot of a really sexy good wakeboarder.If something doesn't happen soon there won't be anymore female pro tour. some of you guys give this girl jokes because she trained 6 hours a day and was an incredible dedicated athlete and made level 10 gymnastics and decided she loved to wakeboard more. She didn't even know what a keg was a year ago and yes she is hot but She has a hard time even brushing her hair as it is always wet and she is always hanging with the guys. You out westeners are in a little group and I believe are jealous that some of us get to live in the capital of wakeboarding and have hot chicks that know how to ride. For the record Chauney is about as cool as can be and far from a nut case.....can't say that maybe about her mom as she is Nuts, but she means well, but many famous athletes have had crazy parents and you just have to deal
Old    beefboy            09-27-2005, 10:15 PM Reply   
oh man wronf photo I sent my bad
Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-28-2005, 9:20 AM Reply   
Alright, I'm smelling something here... sniff sniff... Chauncey, is that you?? Are you on here again under the name dragonball z? You're REALLY defending this nutjob and you seem to have an intimate knowledge of her and her level 10 gymnastics stature. Furthermore, what dude would know that she has a hard time brushing her hair?
You're a good looking kid, and in two years you're going to be hot (say hi to Hillary Duff while you're doing the Disney commercials, as she's in the same category). You've made some dumb comments here in the past, but these are good people, they'll let it slide. Post under your real name, own up and be cool going forward....
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-28-2005, 9:30 AM Reply   
WW people can be rough at times and get the wrong idea just b\c a person was trying to make a point and somebody else decided to play the "WORD GAME"

Old     (spoonman)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-28-2005, 9:39 AM Reply   
Can I be a level 10 westerner?
Old    swass            09-28-2005, 9:43 AM Reply   
Pros, shmos!

Let's vote for WWers. I said it once and I'll say it again (even though I was called an ass-kisser): Tara! Amy would be up there too, but I'm not convinced that she actually rides.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-28-2005, 9:54 AM Reply   
beefboy = Chauney
Old     (westcoastripper)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2005, 10:08 AM Reply   
who is that hot blond. where does she ride and where did you get those pics????
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-28-2005, 10:39 AM Reply   
nice to see so many hot chicks and only one fat guy.
Old     (uppledup17)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2005, 10:45 AM Reply   
Hell Dennis Where do you get her phone number?
Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       09-28-2005, 11:18 AM Reply   
Thane, thanks for the close up.
Old     (uppledup17)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2005, 11:20 AM Reply   
Yeah Sweet closeup Thane. Are those things Coast Guard approved.
Old    dyonisus            09-28-2005, 11:34 AM Reply   
Look at al lthese hot babes, how do you just pick one as being the hottest

I can tell you this, I dont pick Dallas as the hottest!
Old     (agfan12)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-28-2005, 11:39 AM Reply   
Chauncy= Hot, but in 2 years she'll be MUCH hotter if she doesn't let it get to her head.

Barrett= hot...and super cool

Will=hot

Danielle= hot

Actually, IMO all of the girls who have been talked about are hot, w/ the exception of 2.
Old    mommacita            09-28-2005, 5:50 PM Reply   
chauntel

Someone told me to check out wakeworld. I am the mother of Chauntel. After reading all the posts I thought I would set the record straight.
I do not let her do any provacitive shoots. She never is in a thong and she is very photogenic and because she doesn't look like your average 16 year old she has photo shoots that she may look older. I accept the fact that she is not called on to look like a junior model. She loves to model and do commercials and she likes the pay. Barry Vaught is the gentleman that did most of the photo shoots I have seen posted you may see more of his work and Chauntel if you go to his webpage http://www.pbase.com/barryvaught/
you can also see some of Chauntel at OMP site http://member.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=151656.
She trains with Mike Ferraro and rides sometimes at O-dub (OWC) http://www.orlandowatersports.com/re where she 1st tried wakeboarding.
She trains about 5 days a week at Orlando Wakeboard Academy http://orlandowake.com go to page 5 of student photos and she is pictured. While at the site be sure and check out Sean's videos. She loves riding with Sean and Derrick. Her main goal is to ride more like the boys
Sometimes she rides at Darin Shapiro's : www.ridethespot.net
Her 1st sponsor is Bliss Sports out of Tampa http://www.blisssports.com/ they have been awesome and Jake is very cool. She is also sponsored by http://www.420empire.com/ Mike is having her try different hyperlite boards though she loves the 2004 (I think)maybe it is 2003 Murray she has anyway..
I am a little confused about all the level 10 gymnastic comments???
The comments about who Chauncy is is alittle bewildering as she is just a pretty 16 year old and all her friends know her hair is always distraught as she never looks at any of her photos from photo shoots and I guess doesn't care what she looks like unless she is at a photo shoot. She will be 17 in January and decided to not do the amature thing so she could just train for turning pro. She is busy with modeling and training and she is very into her acting. So I hope I have let you know more about her. She doesn't have much time to be online except that she is homeschooled and does her classes online. She has been homeschooled always.
If you want to hang with her she is almost 24/7 at Orlando Wakeboard Academy with Sean and Derrick.
She has tons of guy friends so who knows who sent in the photos but I personally don't find any offensive
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-28-2005, 6:11 PM Reply   
how many of her moms are gonna post in here?
Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       09-28-2005, 6:35 PM Reply   
Joe...dude, you've got to ride with me this winter.

And bring that Level 10 Marius with you, too.
Old    dahui            09-28-2005, 6:49 PM Reply   
Hey Mommacita Spear does the apple fall far from the tree or what? Lets see some pics of you too!!
Old    freerider4            09-28-2005, 7:31 PM Reply   
that post was like one huge ad }
Old    freerider4            09-28-2005, 7:31 PM Reply   
that post was like one huge ad }}
Old    wakeskirider            09-28-2005, 8:27 PM Reply   
She really does look like the average 16 year girl now adays. I swear it's something they put in the milk. She is nothing speical.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-28-2005, 8:34 PM Reply   
what a good laugh!!

some of chauntels photos seriously look like they were taken in the 80's. WT flair.

but then again she is a level 10 so she must be good.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-28-2005, 8:45 PM Reply   
DaHui - you shop at Hollister?
Old    dahui            09-28-2005, 9:01 PM Reply   
LOL - WHY We went on vacation to San Francisco this last August but I ended up freezing my butt off and borrowed it from my brother in law- I didnt bring any cold weather clothing. We only have one Hollister that I know of in Arizona - ive never been there. Isnt it like gap or Abercrombie or something? Whats wrong with it? That was at the wax museum at fishermans wharf..
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-28-2005, 9:25 PM Reply   
Man, this place is becoming like the twilight zone!! You could not make up something this bizarre if you tried!
So, if she pulls in that many modeling gigs and then trains most everyday with Ferraro and everybody else, then what was all that crying and belly-aching last month from "Wakebarbie" about how the girls on tour are spoiled and they are only good because they pay for it, and a new person cannot get a fair shot because she cannot afford the coaching, even when she has more natural talent than the girls on tour, etc., etc., etc?
No offense, mom, I'm sure you mean well, but there may be some recent history here that you do not fully know, as your kid has made quite an introductory splash with many of her writings, including under various thinly-veiled pseudonyms. This sight can be far from anonymous and benign. The typical "freshman mistake" is for some overzealous testosterone-charged hyper-aggressive newbie to come on here and immediately start shee-ite with people before he learns who he is attacking or dealing with. But in this case, we appear to be observing a slightly different variety. Anyway, it sure is entertaining. And I mean you no ill-will. I hope you guys get all that you deserve. Women like Andrea Gayton, Sarah Cline, Tina Bessinger, and others worked their butts off for years with not very much tangible reward, and those are the types of women who leave a lasting impression. Histrionic/narcissistic mercenaries usually just spoil the vibe for a moment and then are quickly forgotten, so try to counsel your kid as much as possible to attempt not to be like one of those. Good luck, I really mean it.
Old     (rkitz44)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-29-2005, 2:09 AM Reply   
My favorite quote from mom.
"She will be 17 in January and decided to not do the amature thing so she could just train for turning pro."

Maybe I'm missing something here, but don't you have to compete and do well as an amature and earn your way Pro? I didn't now you just showed up and declared yourself a pro. Wouldn't you want to season yourself before stepping up to the big time? That's a slap in the face to the pro girls who have battled there way to get to where they are. Hell think I'll join the NFL next week. Home schooling always leads to well rounded down to earth people. Betty Ford has a room reserved for this future train wreck.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-29-2005, 2:19 AM Reply   
Da Hui - You seem alright man, I was hoping that you wouldn't do that. Hollister capitalizes on the popularity of a sport that they don't support at all. Support the companies that support the sports you love.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-29-2005, 5:16 AM Reply   
Oh man..let's keep this thread reserved for the subject and not hijack it. We all know by now that she looks good but she's obviously a nutjob. Let's move on :-)
Old     (ktm250)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-29-2005, 6:27 AM Reply   
Maeghan's abs look fine to me...
Old     (snead)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-29-2005, 7:26 AM Reply   
I agree...we need to see photos of Moms before I make any desicions on this.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-29-2005, 8:45 AM Reply   
I just wanted to give props to mom for posting that link to Barry Vaught's Photo's. This Chautel broad is nothing special but DAYUMM this Heathyr girl is absollutely gorgeous. Amen!
Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       09-29-2005, 8:45 AM Reply   
Gonna burn in hell for saying this, but...I didn't know you can put implants in a 16-yr old. There's got to be some serious waivers there.
Old     (rkitz44)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-29-2005, 8:54 AM Reply   
No waiver, they just are still winning the battle with gravity at that age.