Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 22, 2008

Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-02-2008, 2:38 PM Reply   
To throw up the westside?

Have had this come up a couple of different times, usually when very bored...

I throw mine with the Ring Finger over my middle finger, and some other people throw theirs up with the middle finger over the ring finger...

So which is the right way?

WESTSIDE!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-02-2008, 2:41 PM Reply   
how stoned are you?
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-02-2008, 2:43 PM Reply   
I don't know. I only throw Crip signs.
Old    K.B.C.            09-02-2008, 2:57 PM Reply   
I think you gotta go with the westside king on this one and that ain't Randy

Upload
Old    K.B.C.            09-02-2008, 2:59 PM Reply   
...and one more for good measure because Pac is the man, RIP

Upload
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-02-2008, 3:04 PM Reply   
whats the proper way to wear a leather girder? anyone? anyone? Tu-Pac? Tu-Pac is/was and always will be a failure. Despite having all the resources in the world, he could not escape thug life and was subsequently murdered. On a lighter note, he made throwin a W look easy...its actually way harder the way he does it...Upload
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-02-2008, 3:05 PM Reply   
WTF is he wearing??????
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-02-2008, 3:10 PM Reply   
I guess I was right! I always throw with the ring finger, probably casue that's the only way i can do it.

p.s. Not as stoned as you had to be to buy a bayliner..

(Message edited by steezyshots on September 02, 2008)
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       09-02-2008, 3:42 PM Reply   
Pwned!

J/K I had a Bayliner at one time and I wasn't stoned...just broke! LOL
Old     (headhunter)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-02-2008, 4:01 PM Reply   
RGUpload
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-02-2008, 4:11 PM Reply   
OOOOHHHWWWW big blow!! watch out!! I guess I just dont understand the point of grown adults throwin up gang signs who arent even in a gang..

Upload
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-02-2008, 4:21 PM Reply   
WTF is he wearing??????

A bodice.IMO
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-02-2008, 4:24 PM Reply   
one more,

Upload
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-02-2008, 4:24 PM Reply   
This is actually where it all started.

Look through some wakeboarding magazines and you will see Ricky G do it with the Middle Finger and Randall doing it with the ring finger...

So it sparks discussion..
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-02-2008, 9:15 PM Reply   
This is the most interesting thread of the year!
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-02-2008, 10:07 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       09-03-2008, 3:30 AM Reply   
He looks like he's wearing a prop from a Madonna concert.
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-03-2008, 6:32 AM Reply   
how can you say tupac was a failure?? seems to me that when someone can still produce millions and millions of income after they die that they can't be a failure. yes he did die because of some dumb sh#t but he for sure wasn't a failure. his music is still relevant today and is better than 90% of the bullsh#t they put out today that has a dumbass f@#$in dance that goes along with it i.e. solja boy among others. someone should pay me millions of dollars to listen to that sh#t. instead of giving them millions of dollars to make it.
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-03-2008, 9:11 AM Reply   
acoording to Tupac, all he ever wanted to do with his life was escape the ghetto and not have to live like a thug. Obviously, he couldn't do that. So, to recap, he couldn't do what he said he was going to do... = FAIL. Not to mention he had all the resources in the world, a huge career, the power to make/see a difference, etc... Regardless of how his music lives on, he dropped the ball and if anything left black mark on a budding musical genre. Or whatever. hahahaa
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-03-2008, 10:08 AM Reply   
im not gonna sit here and argue this with you. you probably love the new sh#t that is coming out of that genre which is basically a disgrace on rap. which should be about lyrical talent and not beats and dance moves. in my opinion the people that tupac influenced have made great music whether it be gangster rap or not as long as it is lyrical. tupac along with biggie and all of the other fallen lyricists are probably rolling over in their grave because of the lack of lyrical talent these days in rap. in my opinion the sh#t that is being put out these days is putting a black mark on the musical genre. the real artists arent making money and the people who are taking what should be art and making sh#t are the ones making money.