Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old     (rgilby)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-20-2006, 7:07 PM Reply   
i need something to do with my boat during these horrid winter months...

it has a nice tower...and tower speakers...and a sub...the cd player could stand a change...has racks... but I NEED SOMETHING ELSE TO DO!!! i'm not rich by any stretch...but i need something to spend money on for my boat -- need to keep my wife on her toes!! she just doesn't understand... i know everyone on here is the same way...what could i be working on??? hmmmmm....
Old     (peterc4)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-20-2006, 8:07 PM Reply   
custom paint job
Old    the_skeptic            02-20-2006, 8:44 PM Reply   
do what I do, go out to the boat everyday with your super soft rag and wipe off the dust... my wife says I’m obsessed..
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-21-2006, 7:13 AM Reply   
Im guessing I could spend about 30 seconds in your boat and find enough work to keep you busy till next year.

Some things that would be nice and help the Re-sale
Does your boat have
#1 Heater?
#2 Perfict Pass
#3 Heated Seets
#4 Extra Battery
#5 Interior Lighting
#6 I-pod hook up
#7 a EQ for your Stereo
#8 Shower
Old     (rgilby)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-21-2006, 7:28 AM Reply   
it's got the shower and heater...doesn't have the perfect pass, but it might shortly...has the extra battery...interior lighting would be nice, but someone else on here said that money on beer and strippers would make me happier...custom paint job would be nice... and i don't even have to wipe the dust off for my wife to think i'm obsessed... i'd let it sleep inside if i could fit it through the door...
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-21-2006, 12:39 PM Reply   
so there it is - a stripper pole and some lights.
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-21-2006, 1:21 PM Reply   
Ballast system?
Old    00smizz            02-21-2006, 6:15 PM Reply   
how bout just the stripper and the beer thats the combo I would go with.
Old     (leykis1o1)      Join Date: May 2005       02-21-2006, 6:19 PM Reply   
add a underwater light in the back of your boat
Old     (breadbutta)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-23-2006, 4:29 PM Reply   
Swivel driver seat