Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       08-17-2013, 8:29 PM Reply   
What all are you guys using? Looking for a good software (been simply using iMovie lately, no longer cutting it for my needs though) that isn't going to be horribly expensive. I'm not Kilgus or anything, just looking to up my game a bit. Any suggestions are appreciated, I'm running on latest version of OSX using an iMac.
Old     (04Xstar)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-17-2013, 8:46 PM Reply   
I use Cyberlink powerdirector 11. I think it was about $70 and is really easy and user friendly. I can edit a video in a very short time.
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       08-17-2013, 9:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Xstar View Post
I use Cyberlink powerdirector 11. I think it was about $70 and is really easy and user friendly. I can edit a video in a very short time.
Can you compare it to basic softwares like iMovie and Windows Movie Maker?
Old     (Midnightv10)      Join Date: Feb 2012       08-21-2013, 5:39 AM Reply   
I also use Powerdirector 11..
Cant compare it to IMovie but it is way beyond Movie maker..
Tons of editing tools from transitions, video enhancements, sound editing, various production outputs, etc..
easy to use and the price is right.
Old     (MrShelley)      Join Date: Apr 2012       08-22-2013, 6:02 PM Reply   
Download the free trial of Final Cut Pro X and see how you like it. I can't personally recommend it because I'm still using FCP7, but my understanding is that it's very easy to transition to if you're coming from iMovie.
Old     (AXISA20)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-22-2013, 7:23 PM Reply   
I use Final Cut Pro and its just like IMovie with way more extras!