Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (ifinallygota21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-29-2007, 5:31 PM Reply   
I finally got ride behind/ in the new Epic

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-29-2007, 5:35 PM Reply   
So how was it?
Old     (ifinallygota21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-29-2007, 5:36 PM Reply   
these pics dont do the boat justice at all. i rode with the ballast at half and the wake was BIG. when we filled it all the way up it was insane.
the boat drives great and the power it has makes you feel like youre in a sports car (even with ballast). the water was freezin and the wind was blowin so it was less than perfect.
thanks to eric for bringin the boat out and thanks to kevin and ben for ridin with us. i hope everyone gets to see and ride in this boat soon.
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-29-2007, 6:18 PM Reply   
If the water was freezing what is the guy doing just standing there in the first pic?
Old    mendo247            04-29-2007, 6:18 PM Reply   
thats a pretty sweet looking boat!
Old     (dnp33)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-29-2007, 8:18 PM Reply   
the wake looks really washy
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-29-2007, 8:20 PM Reply   
attila, probably holding the boat? not my first choice of methods, but ok.
Old     (ifinallygota21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-29-2007, 9:03 PM Reply   
the wake wasnt washed out at all. we were riding at 80' all day and no wash. it probably looks like that because the wind was howlin.
attila- thats eric holding the boat, we were putting a lift in and we didnt have any ropes to tie it off. our legs were numb after that
Old     (bfwake)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-29-2007, 9:39 PM Reply   
Todd, Ben, Kevin,

Thanks for going out, that water was pretty nasty and cold. And that lift was more work than planned. You all rode well, and Kevin got crazy big for the 3rd run of the year. If you or anybody around MI want to go ride behind the Epic email me.
Old     (ashipski)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-30-2007, 12:42 PM Reply   
MASSIVE wake, can't wait to surf it when the water warms, brrrrrr! Didn't realize how well a weighted boat could drive, The Epic definitely handles the weight! I never underestimate the driver experience now that my days on the water are spent behind the wheel just as much as behind boat unfortunately :-(