Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old    ihatetubers            05-22-2004, 11:15 PM Reply   
hello i have a 1988 ski natique 2001, closed bow, direct drive, it throws a real good wake i like it alot but my dad hates filling up and drainding the sacks "its jsut too much dam hassling" he sez so i was thinking of like making a permanent pump for my boat liek how the new boats have for the ballast tanks but im not sure on how to do it i have two side lounge sacs that are 500lbs each and then in the bow i have tow 60 lb sand bags and under the back seat i have two 60 lbs sand bags
i was thinking about drilling two holes on each side of the engine cover and jsut running them to teh sacs then two the pump but i do not know how the pump works so i was just wondering if i could get any tips on how to do it and if its even possible
i was also wondering if there would be any way of putting a wake plate on the back of and older boat like myn,
thanks