Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-20-2011, 7:54 AM Reply   
I'm thinking dressing up as a dead Gadhafi would make a great Halloween costume idea this year.

http://news.yahoo.com/gadhafi-libyas...143212662.html

Hopefully Chavez is next.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-20-2011, 8:05 AM Reply   
I told my neighbor months ago after this started he would be dead before the end of the year. I don't understand why these guys don't take their money and negotiate an exile agreement. I also don't understand why NATO doesn't make it clear he's a dead man if he doesn't do that. Would save us billions and the lives of thousands of innocent people. A concept as simple as this completely escapes our leaders. How could we continue to see them as anything but war mongering doofuses in light of such things?
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-20-2011, 1:07 PM Reply   
This man was by all accounts a monster but there is something deeply unsettling and disturbing about backing this kind of lawless savagery. That smug prick Cameron praising Britains role in all of this. 5 years from now one of these rebel leaders will be the Wests number one enemy. What happened to a trial?? If he didn't deserve one what have we in the West actually become?? We have condoned this so we are part of it.The thin edge of the wedge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-executed.html