Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-15-2010, 4:32 PM Reply   
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35409150/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia//
Old     (sangerlover)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-15-2010, 4:54 PM Reply   
Can't even imagine the frustration of the guys in the field.
Old     (loveronix)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-15-2010, 6:17 PM Reply   
please take 2 hours of your life and learn something very very important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CyuBuT_7I4
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-15-2010, 6:42 PM Reply   
So I am curious about ronix lover, INFOWARS and all of these other turds that create an account and only use it to post Alex Jones and other conspiracy theory links.

Who are these people? Way I figure they are either people who just go around to different sites and post randomly or are they WW members who are just posting under a pseudonym for whatever reason?
Old     (loveronix)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-15-2010, 7:01 PM Reply   
thanks for the compliment, GUY.

Have u watched the video or any other CONSPIRACY THEORY links?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-15-2010, 7:42 PM Reply   
Most of them are the same guy signing up over and over after getting kicked off. Lots of time on his hands coupled with an attitude that he doesn't have to follow the discussion board rules.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-15-2010, 7:51 PM Reply   
^^ Ahh yes, option 3 that I failed to consider...
Old     (loveronix)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-15-2010, 8:40 PM Reply   
Sorry Dave. I guess I should change my name to Barry Soetoro so I do not have to go by the rules!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-16-2010, 8:03 AM Reply   
Dave, when you kick these guys off is there any way you can ban their IP address so that they can't just create a new account and log back in?
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-16-2010, 8:21 AM Reply   
^^ You're assuming that these guys have static IP's (highly unlikely)
Old     (loveronix)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-16-2010, 8:38 AM Reply   
i would love to believe that we are there trying to find a guy in a cave but i don't. You guy probably still believe the Gulf of Tonkin was for real. what is it going to take for you guys to take your blinders off and wake up to reality?
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-16-2010, 10:32 AM Reply   
Isn't that a pretty standard counter insurgency tactic? If you go in shooting anything that moves, you kill a lot of civilians and thus alienate a population you are there to help. While it may lead to more coalition forces becoming casualties, in the long-term these tactics are designed to save our forces down the road as well.

I believe our mission in Afghanistan is to prevent it from being a safe have for terrorists, not to kill people. This is how lasting partnerships are created. Props to the forces for maintaining in the face of tough orders.