Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (hadsack)      Join Date: May 2005       06-06-2005, 9:27 AM Reply   
I am looking at buying either the new 136 Hyperlite Premier or 135 Hyperlite 3DS or the Liquid Force 125 Fish. I've heard nothing but good things about the Fish but want to hear it from people who have actually riden the board.
Old    wickedwake            06-06-2005, 9:30 AM Reply   
Most will agree that this can be a pretty fun board in smooth water. But when the chop gets up even a little the Fish goes back into the boat. It is a great board to have in your quiver but I wouldnt want it as my one and only.
Old    alanp            06-06-2005, 10:42 AM Reply   
i have one too. havent ridden it in months though. you have to be on top of your game to handle the fish. imo
Old     (ogopogo)      Join Date: May 2005       06-06-2005, 11:15 AM Reply   
The fish is by far the best board that I have had the pleasure of riding. Tons of pop, loose when you want it to be, but edges great. It is my only board, I went from a 136 litmus to the 133. I don't think that you need to take the 8 -10cm rule too seriously, depending on how big of guy you are I wouldn't go as small as the 125 looking at the other boards you are considering. I rode the 135 3DS the week before I got my fish and there is no comparision. The Fish is amazing. Feels like I am hitting a D-up everytime, thats how much it pops you. Ask me any questions that you have about it.
Old    chubbydaddy1            06-06-2005, 11:21 AM Reply   
the fish is a great board to have in the boat ! great pop and cuts into the wake perfect !
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-06-2005, 2:49 PM Reply   
From what I hear the new CWB Marius is the way to go if you want a wider ride. Still edge to edge it's fast, don't lose the landings by shrinking the length, and that new deep V bottom.
I'd try it but my wife would freak if I got a new board again.