Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-02-2010, 2:43 PM Reply   
Cant stand it anymore Surface temps are at 61*

Cam is stir crazy and I need a pull bad.

So the Baitkiller is rolling Sunday morning. Pre super bowl. Figure Ill skip church as God will be called upon as soon as I hit the water.

Anyone needs a drag c'mon down. No gas money needed. But boat driving skills a big plus.

Spare suits are a maybe.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-04-2010, 6:38 AM Reply   
Update: Saturday client canceled so we are moving the ride to Saturday from Sunday.

Temps are climbing. I marked 63* in the pass this morning.
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-04-2010, 10:23 AM Reply   
Tempting - you do anything else with that SeaOx in the area? Dive? Fish? Spearfish...?
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-04-2010, 5:14 PM Reply   
The baitkiller has been relegated to wake duty and backwater fishing. I run a 34 Intrepid and a 43 Riviera for a private client for off shore duties. Not to say she hasn't been 25 off on nice summer days.

My good buddy owns Scuba Marco so we may be found underwater on the Intrepid or his boat as well. He is also found rafted up on Keywadin on Sundays.
(thats where we are getting the suits... Shhh)
Summer time Sundays finds us rafted up on the Intrepid or a buddies Fountain in Keywadin. The whole mother ship, pull boat set up. Works well because we usually have a bunch of crazy kiddos.

BTW the bait well and cooler plus the forward kill box full of water settles her down enough for a decent wake.

As we speak the local welder is fabricating a bracket that fits the rod holders to accept two board racks. The boat (any boat) gets real small with four boards on the deck.

Ocala is a hike brother. I'm in Tampa tomorrow. Might try to time my return for a set at revolution cable.

Cell is 239-248-7460. If its half sunny I'll ride. Maybe nut up and trunk it.
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-05-2010, 7:12 AM Reply   
Im always on the road during the weekends if the adventure is right. I have family in the Keys, and Projects in Tampa, St Pete and Orlando so driving is not an issue.
I think Im going to wait out this cold snap - shouldn't be much longer.
My brother has the same issue with his boat in Tavernier - boards all over the deck. It gets really crowded with dive gear, spearguns and boards! I tell him he needs a bigger boat - he tells me pony up the scratch!
Underwater on the Interpid - spearing, or just diving?
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-05-2010, 1:43 PM Reply   
Thanks for the reply Ted. Looks like we are getting rained out.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-07-2010, 3:07 PM Reply   
Saturday afternoon on the Baitkiller.
Should be home from the wrestling meet by 1:00, wet by 2:00
Anybody need a pull come on down. Water just cleared 70*
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-14-2010, 6:08 AM Reply   
Today 3/14-- Water is 70.6* sun is out and the wind is gone. Cam and I are going after some butter later on.
Hit me up. text: 239*248*7460
Old     (vr6mole)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-29-2010, 4:14 AM Reply   
I'll be at the Marriott in Marco April 7th till April 10th.

Any chance you guys will be going out?
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-29-2010, 4:21 AM Reply   
Very good chance we will be riding. Usually we do Wed and Fri after school lets out then whatever day on the weekend looks better. I'll get my schedule set arround the 1st and let you know.
Old     (WakeboardSWFL)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-30-2010, 7:53 PM Reply   
Dustin Beatty
www.waterskimarcoisland.com
Old     (kwipp)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-01-2010, 2:26 PM Reply   
Where exaclty do you ride? what kind of boat?
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-02-2010, 12:05 PM Reply   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
Dustin has a couple of proper wakeboats.

I run my CC fishing boat with the kill boxes flooded for ballast.

Keywadin, Addison Bay, Stevens landing