Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Trump is about to set the GOP back ten years. I don't know what world you live in.
You really believe that? Your violence and constant self victimization allowed the democrat candidate to lose to Donald Trump. Who set who back?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-17-2017, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Your violence and constant self victimization
Wake have you been burnin' and lootin?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-17-2017, 10:00 AM Reply   
One thing you have to admire Trump for is his flair for controversy. Who even remembers Inauguration attendance numbers / asset divestiture / emoluments / endorsment of Ivanka's clothing line / Kushner lying on security clearance / Poor Sessions getting caught lying about meetings with Russian Ambassador / Trump spouting off classified info at meeting in oval office where Russian photog was present / Flynn / Comey / Russia / Don Jr. / etc.

I'm sure there are a bunch I've already forgotten too.

Last week -- North Korea...

This week he spools up white supremacy...

next week?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-17-2017, 10:04 AM Reply   
does anyone think trump digging in to defend the confederacy is a good idea?

As loathsome as the confederate statues and their intended purpose are... I am not sure how I feel about tearing them down. I keep flashing back to the Taliban blowing up the budda statues in afghanistan.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-17-2017, 10:29 AM Reply   
Most of the statues were put up decades after the war specifically to intimidate blacks. Many during the civil rights movement in places that had nothing to do with the war. Does/should Germany have statues of Hitler floating around public spaces? Don't think so. That's what museums are for. Descendants of Lee, stonewall Jackson, etc have themselves come out and said they should come down. Don't destroy them, put them where they belong.

Last edited by pesos; 08-17-2017 at 10:36 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-17-2017, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Most of the statues were put up decades after the war specifically to intimidate blacks. Many during the civil rights movement in places that had nothing to do with the war. Does/should Germany have statues of Hitler floating around public spaces? Don't think so. That's what museums are for. Descendants of Lee, stonewall Jackson, etc have themselves come out and said they should come down. Don't destroy them, put them where they belong.
Sure I get that... similarly the catholic cathedrals in Europe were built on the backs of the poor and are arguably a symbol of oppression. Certainly true for European castles and palaces. And Mt. Vernon and Monticello of course. Or go visit someplace like colonial williamsburg, where the stocks are still prominently displayed in front of the jail.

IMHO it's not so much that the symbols of oppression exist, it's more about making the shift in thinking that they are symbols of oppression to begin with and then placing said symbol in historical context.

Ripping down statues feels a little bit like book burning to me for some reason.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-17-2017, 10:54 AM Reply   
Angry citizens taking it upon themselves to physically rip down statues is not the best way to go about their removal, agreed.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-17-2017, 10:57 AM Reply   
Don't agree with taking down statues unless it's the people who grew up in the town that want it down. Statues are not like flags. Flags are cheap and easily replaceable or moveable. You don't put up a flag unless you agree with what it stands for. Govt facilities should not be displaying a flag that stands for treason and crushing defeat even without mentioning slavery. Statues are different. They are unique and irreplaceable works of art. Most people don't even know the details behind the statue or maybe even who the guy is. Statues have always suggested a degree of sophistication and culture. And the people who grew up with them likely have some attachment that has little or nothing to do with the actual history. Like Shawndog said... tearing them down is more like something the Taliban would do. A cultured society would build more statues that reflect the current cultural norms. An uncultured society would choose to destroy works of art rather than create new ones.

Putting them in a museum is a sad compromise. I don't believe that outsiders should go into a town and demand these sort of changes. I was born in a county named after Robert E Lee. I don't want my county name changed. I don't even care or know about the specific history of Lee and without looking it up I doubt many people do. But when people ask where I come from I don't want to reply that where I come from doesn't exist anymore. Same with a street I may have lived on for many years or a high school that I graduated from. Only the people who have a part of their life invested in these named places should be making these decisions.

It really bugs me when someone uses Hitler as an example. Why don't these same people go try quizzing others about what they know about Hitler vs Lee or Stonewall Jackson before they try drawing an equivalence. What about LBJ? So what if he passed civil rights, medicare, medicaid and other good things. He still murdered tens of thousands of Americans based on his lies. What about Andrew Jackson? He murdered Indians and treated them inhumanely. Why aren't we comparing them to Hitler?
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Germany left the remains of a concentration camp so the public can not forget. General Lee was a Union Army Officer of very high regard who was only loyal to his state. Others have other stories. I am not willing to let a bunch of children run around deciding who is and is not fit to be an image in the public.

On the west coast it is Republicans in a city parade. At a memorial the other day, it was a black conservative showing solidarity for the victim of the Virginia protest.

Now, it is George Washington in Chicago and Teddy Rosevelt in another town. When are communists going to stop?
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-17-2017, 12:18 PM Reply   
I hope you guys know that most of these statues were put up starting in the 1920s when the resurgence in the KKK was taking place.

Confederate history belongs in museums and history classes. Confederacy should not be celebrated.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-17-2017, 12:20 PM Reply   
Agree with that - our concentration camps here in America should be preserved as well. Those are museums themselves. One of the main ones here on Oahu was recently rediscovered and is being restored.

As for communists, maybe we should ask Mueller lol.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-17-2017, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakemitch View Post
I hope you guys know that most of these statues were put up starting in the 1920s when the resurgence in the KKK was taking place.

Confederate history belongs in museums and history classes. Confederacy should not be celebrated.
Totally agree that confederacy should not be celebrated. But the existence of a thing does not mean that it's celebrated. That's what I meant about the context. Manzanar certainly isn't a celebration of Japanese internment (and everyone should go if you are ever driving down 395).

I mean Jefferson's legacy has certainly become more complicated in recent decades, but that doesn't mean that Monticello should be torn down. Rather the placement of the thing/person in history may just need to be shifted. We can keep something around and also revile it rather than celebrate it.
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Totally agree that confederacy should not be celebrated. But the existence of a thing does not mean that it's celebrated. That's what I meant about the context. Manzanar certainly isn't a celebration of Japanese internment (and everyone should go if you are ever driving down 395).

I mean Jefferson's legacy has certainly become more complicated in recent decades, but that doesn't mean that Monticello should be torn down. Rather the placement of the thing/person in history may just need to be shifted. We can keep something around and also revile it rather than celebrate it.
Well. Read the news. The leftists are trying to rid schools, streets, and what ever has an ex president's name on it that does not pass their diversity test. Dangerous, dangerous time.
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Agree with that - our concentration camps here in America should be preserved as well. Those are museums themselves. One of the main ones here on Oahu was recently rediscovered and is being restored.

As for communists, maybe we should ask Mueller lol.
I am sure we will ask Mueller, however the discusting issue for me is people rightfully want to call out nazi's and kkk but absolutely will not call out communists in our society. Every one of the protests we see have communist representation if not communist money proping them up. Why are people not on every freaking television channel talking about how horrible that is?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-17-2017, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well. Read the news. The leftists are trying to rid schools, streets, and what ever has an ex president's name on it that does not pass their diversity test. Dangerous, dangerous time.
Right. So you can strap on your tinfoil cap, watch reruns of the dukes of hazzard, and lament for the good old days, or you can be the voice of reason.

LOL scared of the "dangerous dangerous" left. Be skeered when they start showing up with guns too, I guess.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-17-2017, 3:07 PM Reply   
As a compromise can we just put a plaque under the statues that say "this guy was a racist prick who lost the war." That way its in line with the holocaust memorials that keep coming up as a counter argument.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2017, 3:12 PM Reply   
Rod, I'm not a big fan of the Rose Parade either. Full disclosure, I live about 12 miles away, own a house 1/2 mile from the parade route, attended 3 parades and 6 Rose bowl games in the last 40 years, its better on TV. I cant be certain but I don't think they hold it to make you feel bad about the weather.
Trump continues to lie to the American public about just about everything but not about his support for the alt right. He has loaded the WH with alt right advisors...Steve Bannon, Steven Miller, Sebastian Gorka, Jeff Sessions... He is virtually surrounded by them. Wonder how this make the son-in-law Kushner feel? His ties to the kkk go back a long, long way, all the way up his family tree. His father was arrested at a klown parade in full cloak. Wait, I meant Klan parade. Explains a lot about the Charlottesville response, who he has hired as advisers and the recent surge in alt-right/neo Nazi/kkk activity. Fred trump, kkk google.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.081e35e26436
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Right. So you can strap on your tinfoil cap, watch reruns of the dukes of hazzard, and lament for the good old days, or you can be the voice of reason.

LOL scared of the "dangerous dangerous" left. Be skeered when they start showing up with guns too, I guess.
True. We should wait for the guns because them beating people with clubs, throwing M80's stuffed inside bottles and beating and kicking people is not enough huh? I am being the voice of reason. You need to denounce these people because they are representing your party. They are the ones blocking off streets, threatening repbulicans in parades, beating republicans at Trump speaking engagements, burning buildings, shooting cops, taking down statues and so on. They are the ones that are openly saying that ALL Republicans are racists and stating that every time Republicans gather, they are going to be there to break heads. You do realize this is the language they are using right?

At which point to people say enough with the these little communists running around in your name? Where is the moral outrage on the TV? There is none!!! Like I said, it is luck for your side that kkk and nazi's where there because it would have been just another rally that leftist showed up to where they beat up people. Now that those other idiots were there (I have my doubts about some), the press and all of you are screaming about nazi's and kkk. You should also be screaming about the communist using brown shirt tactics that are reminesent of 1930's Germany. You realize this right now is almost an exact replication of that time don't you?
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Rod, I'm not a big fan of the Rose Parade either. Full disclosure, I live about 12 miles away, own a house 1/2 mile from the parade route, attended 3 parades and 6 Rose bowl games in the last 40 years, its better on TV. I cant be certain but I don't think they hold it to make you feel bad about the weather.
Trump continues to lie to the American public about just about everything but not about his support for the alt right. He has loaded the WH with alt right advisors...Steve Bannon, Steven Miller, Sebastian Gorka, Jeff Sessions... He is virtually surrounded by them. Wonder how this make the son-in-law Kushner feel? His ties to the kkk go back a long, long way, all the way up his family tree. His father was arrested at a klown parade in full cloak. Wait, I meant Klan parade. Explains a lot about the Charlottesville response, who he has hired as advisers and the recent surge in alt-right/neo Nazi/kkk activity. Fred trump, kkk google.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.081e35e26436
I have seen zero evidence besides this rally that the kkk and neo nazi's are resurging. Hell they are trying to label Ben Shapiro Alt Right for crying out loud. The ANTIFA are labeling ANY Republican as Alt Right/ fascist, racist, etc.... Alt right is almost the same as the left. They both want government mandated restrictions against portions of our constitution. No one gave two *****s about Obama having the Muslim Brotherhood and other communists in his staff or visiting him. I don't care about those guy in the white house especially since everyone seems to be very loose with labels that have no meaning.

Trump has long work with black activists in New York. It is well documented and with pictures. I bet some are scratch and sniff so people can stick their noses up Sharpton and Jackson's fanny.

What we have seen is a few years now of outright leftest activity that has lead to many deaths and much destruction. Communists are just as bad as KKK and nazi's. They have murdered millions in the world and are directly opposed to our Constitution with it's personal freedoms.

For the record, the Rose Bowl was made for direct mockery and is a misappropriation of culture. We really should just take that thing down and make the Pac 12 play in Ann Arbor or Columbus in January.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-17-2017, 3:52 PM Reply   
has trump made race relations better or worse?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2017, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
You really believe that? Your violence and constant self victimization allowed the democrat candidate to lose to Donald Trump. Who set who back?
The democrats chose a weak candidate that underestimated Trump's draw in typically blue states. "Violence and constant self victimization" had nothing to do with it.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2017, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have seen zero evidence besides this rally that the kkk and neo nazi's are resurging. Hell they are trying to label Ben Shapiro Alt Right for crying out loud. The ANTIFA are labeling ANY Republican as Alt Right/ fascist, racist, etc.... Alt right is almost the same as the left. They both want government mandated restrictions against portions of our constitution. No one gave two *****s about Obama having the Muslim Brotherhood and other communists in his staff or visiting him. I don't care about those guy in the white house especially since everyone seems to be very loose with labels that have no meaning.

Trump has long work with black activists in New York. It is well documented and with pictures. I bet some are scratch and sniff so people can stick their noses up Sharpton and Jackson's fanny.

What we have seen is a few years now of outright leftest activity that has lead to many deaths and much destruction. Communists are just as bad as KKK and nazi's. They have murdered millions in the world and are directly opposed to our Constitution with it's personal freedoms.

For the record, the Rose Bowl was made for direct mockery and is a misappropriation of culture. We really should just take that thing down and make the Pac 12 play in Ann Arbor or Columbus in January.
Trump used to discriminate against black renters in the 1970's. Sounds like a modern-day MLK to me.
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump used to discriminate against black renters in the 1970's. Sounds like a modern-day MLK to me.
I already shot this down. Fake news. He did not actually run the company.
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 5:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
has trump made race relations better or worse?
Indifferent. He has done nothing but get elected. He and Republicans were called racists from the first day he was elected. The Russian theme lost it's legs, so now we are on to this garbage. It is all politics. I expect more of it because he is not playing ball with the establishment.

All these protests started back with Bush and got worse with Obama. It is not about race relations. Leftest are running around calling everyone racists and every name in the book in hopes to get traction. Just like the leftest showing up to every Republican event. They have been to dozens so far and beat people up. They get little press. They finally show up to one that had the evil types of white people and now we have a race war and kkk and nazi's are running around everywhere. People are reacting and now it is an issue. Read how countries subvert populations of other countries. These trollls from other countries are on ever thread pushing the same talking points. They know you only break a country socially.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2017, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
True. We should wait for the guns because them beating people with clubs, throwing M80's stuffed inside bottles and beating and kicking people is not enough huh? I am being the voice of reason. You need to denounce these people because they are representing your party. They are the ones blocking off streets, threatening repbulicans in parades, beating republicans at Trump speaking engagements, burning buildings, shooting cops, taking down statues and so on. They are the ones that are openly saying that ALL Republicans are racists and stating that every time Republicans gather, they are going to be there to break heads. You do realize this is the language they are using right?

At which point to people say enough with the these little communists running around in your name? Where is the moral outrage on the TV? There is none!!! Like I said, it is luck for your side that kkk and nazi's where there because it would have been just another rally that leftist showed up to where they beat up people. Now that those other idiots were there (I have my doubts about some), the press and all of you are screaming about nazi's and kkk. You should also be screaming about the communist using brown shirt tactics that are reminesent of 1930's Germany. You realize this right now is almost an exact replication of that time don't you?
I think you need to get your facts straight. From Politifact:

"Here’s their breakdown on the number of deaths caused by individuals of different ideologies: 95 by jihadist, 68 by far-right, and eight by black separatist/national/supremacist."
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
The democrats chose a weak candidate that underestimated Trump's draw in typically blue states. "Violence and constant self victimization" had nothing to do with it.
It had everything to do with it. People are tired of it. They see what the left seeds. Just because you will not admit it and the press is part of it does not mean the regular people don't see it. Continue to look at the voting map. You really think Trump is that popular that all those traditional democrat areas switched to Republican because of Trump? That's right, I forgot the talking point. They are all racists and hate gays, that is why they don't vote democrat. I guess they are fair game for democrats to send in the brown shirts to beat their a$$.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2017, 6:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
I already shot this down. Fake news. He did not actually run the company.
"Fake news", huh?

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/319...imination-case
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think you need to get your facts straight. From Politifact:

"Here’s their breakdown on the number of deaths caused by individuals of different ideologies: 95 by jihadist, 68 by far-right, and eight by black separatist/national/supremacist."
Interesting where they get their stat for far right? democrats kill each other by the thousands in their cities every year.

Let's take the snit test. How many republicans have burned down buildings in political protests? How many democrats have been beaten up for attending a Hillary or other democrat candidate? How many public events have been cancelled because of a democrat speaker? Now use the term Republican and lets compare answers.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2017, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
It had everything to do with it. People are tired of it. They see what the left seeds. Just because you will not admit it and the press is part of it does not mean the regular people don't see it. Continue to look at the voting map. You really think Trump is that popular that all those traditional democrat areas switched to Republican because of Trump? That's right, I forgot the talking point. They are all racists and hate gays, that is why they don't vote democrat. I guess they are fair game for democrats to send in the brown shirts to beat their a$$.
He lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, Delta. Less than a sixth of Americans voted for Trump. If Joe Biden ran against Trump it's not even close. People remember what another Bush did to this country. I think many didn't want to risk a similar outcome with another Clinton.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2017, 6:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Interesting where they get their stat for far right? democrats kill each other by the thousands in their cities every year.

Let's take the snit test. How many republicans have burned down buildings in political protests? How many democrats have been beaten up for attending a Hillary or other democrat candidate? How many public events have been cancelled because of a democrat speaker? Now use the term Republican and lets compare answers.
I don't know but I saw a Trump protester hit in the face by a Trump supporter at one of his rallies. Maybe the protesters in Berkley were pissed because they didn't want to listen to the drivel of a pederast.
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 6:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
You realize that was Fred Trump right? We are talking Donald. Donald has his own body of work.

Trump signs order supporting historically black colleges
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...storically-bl/

Trump signs executive order on HBCUs, says schools will be priority in his White House
https://theundefeated.com/features/t...rder-on-hbcus/
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 6:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't know but I saw a Trump protester hit in the face by a Trump supporter at one of his rallies. Maybe the protesters in Berkley were pissed because they didn't want to listen to the drivel of a pederast.
maybe the KKK did not like the look of someone. I guess that made it ok for them drag them behind a car?

This is exactly the kind of closet acceptance I am talking about from you guys. Even Wes is so biased that he thinks it is ok because they were Nazi's. Others think it's ok because it was a group that no one likes.

You will not even admit the truth of the matter because you don't want to lose an internet argument. Imagine what is going on at the high high levels where careers are on the line. The press is so bought in that they could never admit the truth of the matter because they could never recover from it if they did.
Old    deltahoosier            08-17-2017, 6:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
He lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, Delta. Less than a sixth of Americans voted for Trump. If Joe Biden ran against Trump it's not even close. People remember what another Bush did to this country. I think many didn't want to risk a similar outcome with another Clinton.
3 million just happens to be the vote difference from California alone. Now all the illegals children are now voting. Interesting huh.

Look at the trend. It is cultural and has been changing for 4 election cycles.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2017, 6:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
You realize that was Fred Trump right? We are talking Donald. Donald has his own body of work.

Trump signs order supporting historically black colleges
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...storically-bl/

Trump signs executive order on HBCUs, says schools will be priority in his White House
https://theundefeated.com/features/t...rder-on-hbcus/
You do realize that both Fred Trump and Donald Trump were listed as defendants? Reading is your friend.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2017, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
3 million just happens to be the vote difference from California alone. Now all the illegals children are now voting. Interesting huh.

Look at the trend. It is cultural and has been changing for 4 election cycles.
You have no proof of that claim other than Trump's tweets.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2017, 6:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
maybe the KKK did not like the look of someone. I guess that made it ok for them drag them behind a car?

This is exactly the kind of closet acceptance I am talking about from you guys. Even Wes is so biased that he thinks it is ok because they were Nazi's. Others think it's ok because it was a group that no one likes.

You will not even admit the truth of the matter because you don't want to lose an internet argument. Imagine what is going on at the high high levels where careers are on the line. The press is so bought in that they could never admit the truth of the matter because they could never recover from it if they did.
"Lose an internet argument"? What are you talking about? I guess this was a figment of my imagination.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-17-2017, 8:16 PM Reply   
Such lovely, peaceful democrats in the world today. Just wanna love, hug and accept all peoples right? Especially their leaders. They are the capstone to the whole
group.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mi...rticle/2631906
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2017, 9:24 PM Reply   
Is it acceptable to turn up to a protest dressed and armed like this?
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2017, 9:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Such lovely, peaceful democrats in the world today. Just wanna love, hug and accept all peoples right? Especially their leaders. They are the capstone to the whole
group.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mi...rticle/2631906
Is that any different from Trump suggesting that the 2nd amendment guys shoot Hillary?

Last edited by ralph; 08-17-2017 at 9:32 PM. Reason: 2nd amendment. 5th amendment is about not having to admit to watching porn or something
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-17-2017, 9:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Is that any different from Trump suggesting that the 2nd amendment guys shoot Hillary?
Among other things it's different because 1) it's a low level state idiot and 2) mccaskill and the other state dems immediately called on said idiot to resign over the comment
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2017, 10:18 PM Reply   
For someone raging against fake news, he doesn't have a problem with fake history

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-17-2017, 10:55 PM Reply   
All that I believe is wrong with this country, sums up on this thread. It's all sides, doesn't matter, make it fit.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-18-2017, 12:04 AM Reply   
Wow, on top of all the republican senators who came out yesterday and today and said Trump's response was pathetic and abdicated the moral authority of the presidency, now James Murdoch (CEO of Fox) says the same thing about Trump's response and in protest donates $1 million to the anti-defamation league.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-18-2017, 2:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, on top of all the republican senators who came out yesterday and today and said Trump's response was pathetic and abdicated the moral authority of the presidency, now James Murdoch (CEO of Fox) says the same thing about Trump's response and in protest donates $1 million to the anti-defamation league.
Uh oh. FoxNews is going to be added to the MSM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-18-2017, 10:15 AM Reply   
And as expected, Bannon was fired today.

Along with his departure, the entire presidential committee on the arts and humanities established by Reagan has resigned in protest of Trump's pussyness:
Attached Images

Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize that both Fred Trump and Donald Trump were listed as defendants? Reading is your friend.
I can list you as a defendant as well. You really need to read on it more. Donald had zero to do with operations at that point. Donald was set up to take over but had not.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       08-18-2017, 11:15 AM Reply   
I think its a bit humorous that Melania Trump is the honorary chairwoman of a group that states "If this is not clear to you, then we must call on you to resign your office too."
Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
For someone raging against fake news, he doesn't have a problem with fake history

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
If you read the article, it referenced Trump's tweets and all it said was to look at how Pershing handled the muslims. Am I missing something? I don't think Trump went into detail on what Pershing did, only that he handled it. The article says that Pershing did put "pigs blood" on some of the captives which spooked them into thinking they were going to hell. Is there a bigger issue that I don't know about or you into proving nothing from a nothing?
Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:

Along with his departure, the entire presidential committee on the arts and humanities established by Reagan has resigned in protest of Trump's pussyness:
You mean the same pussiness that Obama displayed? If it was Obama, you and the media would be sucking his stuff all night. You would even swallow the gravy. Trump was absolutely right. Both sides started violence. I think it is well documented so I really don't see the issue with straight talk.

Oh that's right. nazi's happened to be at this rally. what the 12th rally that the communist left beat people up and they happen to get one with actually a$$holes at it? This is going to be awesome. democrats now say it is open season to beat peoples a$$ if you don't agree with their talk. Can't wait for this.
Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Uh oh. FoxNews is going to be added to the MSM.
of course. The American public is less tolerant of kkk than they are communists.
Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Among other things it's different because 1) it's a low level state idiot and 2) mccaskill and the other state dems immediately called on said idiot to resign over the comment
Is it? No democrats have publicly lashed out at the communists for causing violence in Virginia (or any where else for that matter). Did not lash out at BLM for burning a few cities. Not about their guy shooting the republican congress people. Ever listen to Maxine Waters and others like her?
Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is it acceptable to turn up to a protest dressed and armed like this?
Yes. That was the New York Malitia and they were there pulling apart combatients and remaining neutral.

Play devils advocate. If you saw a bunch of people like and you thought they were against you, would you have the balls to start throwing stuff and hitting people with clubs? Obviously ANTIFA are lunatics (they are) or they knew no harm would come to them.
Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Lose an internet argument"? What are you talking about? I guess this was a figment of my imagination.
Yep. Guy was illegal for doing that. Want me to start listing how much destruction democrats have caused?
Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
post it up. Let's talk about it. I would say that is so because this lady is not the only democrat to say out loud that Trump should be killed. You do know that right?

Former Mueller Deputy on Trump: Deep State, "Government Is Going To Kill This Guy"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._this_guy.html

Democrats keep signaling. Every one of them keep saying thing like this.

What was that guy on here before the election that kept calling Republicans racist and so on? Same thing. It is just part of the shtick.

Last edited by deltahoosier; 08-18-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 11:45 AM Reply   
SO, what happened to the Russian Hacking?

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-...ears-dnc-hack/

Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...d-not-leak-him

Assange meets US congressman, vows to prove Russia did not leak him documents
Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
You have no proof of that claim other than Trump's tweets.
Candidate Popular vote Electors
Hillary Clinton 8,021,534 55
Donald Trump 4,196,371 0
Gary Johnson 440,534 0
Jill Stein 246,734 0

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...e-america.html

Those were 20% victories per county until 2012. Sure it is even more so now.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2017, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you read the article, it referenced Trump's tweets and all it said was to look at how Pershing handled the muslims. Am I missing something? I don't think Trump went into detail on what Pershing did, only that he handled it. The article says that Pershing did put "pigs blood" on some of the captives which spooked them into thinking they were going to hell. Is there a bigger issue that I don't know about or you into proving nothing from a nothing?
Yes you are missing something, he went in to detail here on the campaign trail:
https://youtu.be/aUjbQKjX344
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-18-2017, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:

Notice that the first letters of each paragraph spells "RESIST"
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-18-2017, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is it? No democrats have publicly lashed out at the communists for causing violence in Virginia (or any where else for that matter). Did not lash out at BLM for burning a few cities. Not about their guy shooting the republican congress people. Ever listen to Maxine Waters and others like her?
Actually, they ALL lashed out about the guy shooting the republican congress people.
I don't know why I bother arguing with someone who just makes stuff up all the time.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-18-2017, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. Guy was illegal for doing that. Want me to start listing how much destruction democrats have caused?
As you well know (because you're not the ****ing idiot you pretend to be when convenient) the issue is not that this pussy suckerpunched the guy... it's that the pussy at the podium encouraged the behavior, applauded it, and promised to pay any legal fees associated with it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2017, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:

Evidence of alt-right in the white house, off the top of my head...
1.Trumps no Transgender in military
2.Trump campaigning on "were gonna build a wall"
3. Mexicans crossing the border are all drug dealers and rapists
4. Claiming the judge presiding over his Trump University lawsuit could not be fair because he is Mexican
5. Immigration policy
6.Muslim ban
7. There were "plenty of good people" at the klan/Nazi rally
8. trumps lack of reasonable response enabling (Charlottsville) alt-right, kkk, neo Nazis
9. Hired Jeff Sesions who has been pushing civil asset siezures and Immigration
10. Breitbarts alt right head is trumps senior advisor. Calls Breitbart the platform for the alt right
11.Trumps claim of Birtherism. No it was not started by the Clintons.
12.exiting Paris Accord
You can say trump has worked with black activists all you want, even show us pretty pctures... the truth is that his dad was a klansmen and he at the very least is a kkk sympathizer as most of the western world is calling him. Look up Steven Miller or Gorka, these are bad guys to have in the WH.
The Russian investigation is going on as scheduled. It is quiet now because the Senate and house commitees investigating are on break. Mueller does not leak what he has going on, don't worry he is busy. Recently busted into Manaforts place to grab files. Plenty of subpoenas going out requesting banking info on the whole crew. He is into the money and manafort/trump/Russia/Ukraine money laundering. Be patient this could take a while.
The Rose Parade was started in the 1890's, the game a few years later to help fund the parade... a little before TV and I have no idea what misappropriation of culture means.
You continue to talk about communists and the democratic party...yet never any connection. Do I need a tinfoil hat to get the juicy details?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2017, 3:34 PM Reply   
I am so relieved to know we can stop ISIS with a little pigs blood. Trump saves the world!
Everyone getting fired or quitting at the White House. Everything trump runs like a fine swiss watch.
hot off the press, Trump, buy American...
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...-hire-american

and here is the best timeline on that Russia thing as trump calls it. its extremely cool even interactive, check it out
http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2017, 4:21 PM Reply   
The mooch has been upgraded. Hope Hicks.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...icks&FORM=IGRE
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-18-2017, 4:46 PM Reply   
four down, two to go
Attached Images

Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes you are missing something, he went in to detail here on the campaign trail:
https://youtu.be/aUjbQKjX344
Ah.. To be honest with you I always heard that urban legend. never thought much about it. I always thought it was true to some extent. Point is, it is a story and it did seem to change the climate in regards to the enemy.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-18-2017, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well if you believe that we should erace our history then we should start with Chuckie Shumers headquarters since the democrats and KKK are tied together. How about the 56 building , bridges ,centers, schools and more named after Robert Byrd. Lets go after the worst first. Robert E. Lee was personally against slavery. But we need to go after him first because a car on Dukes of Hazard was named after him right? Dummass! Why don't we erase all of history? Lets get rid of all the statues in the parks when we should be more worried if you can make it out of the park alive...

Last edited by deneng; 08-18-2017 at 5:13 PM.
Old    deltahoosier            08-18-2017, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
As you well know (because you're not the ****ing idiot you pretend to be when convenient) the issue is not that this pussy suckerpunched the guy... it's that the pussy at the podium encouraged the behavior, applauded it, and promised to pay any legal fees associated with it.
he sure did. he was wrong for doing so if he said hit him. If he said get him out of hear then he was not wrong. We would not even been there if the left would have respected some elses gathering which is very important for our political process.

Can we talk about all the pussies disrupting anything republicans have to say, sucker punching Republicans, burning down towns and shooting cops yet?

you know your people are using Alinski tactics. Similar where he advised students to dress as Klan members and applaud everytime Bush Sr. made a remark during a speech back in the 70's. Hey. Didn't hilary do a big undergrad paper on him?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-18-2017, 5:14 PM Reply   
I think you're getting confused about the Trump supporter (who he now regularly retweets) who showed up at the Hillary rallies with the "Rape Melania" signs to make them look bad.

Don't remember you bitching and moaning about respecting the gathering when Joe Wilson yelled "YOU LIE" lol.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2017, 6:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ah.. To be honest with you I always heard that urban legend. never thought much about it. I always thought it was true to some extent. Point is, it is a story and it did seem to change the climate in regards to the enemy.
Like I said for someone who is so critical of fake news, he sure seems to like fake history when it suits him. And holding up a story to aspire too which is a war crime against the Geneva convention is another indication of this simpletons mentality. It's why a lot of people say he doesn't have the temperament to be a leader.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-18-2017, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said for someone who is so critical of fake news, he sure seems to like fake history when it suits him. And holding up a story to aspire too which is a war crime against the Geneva convention is another indication of this simpletons mentality. It's why a lot of people say he doesn't have the temperament to be a leader.
Rod sure seems to like fake history too. King of the puss out "oh well yeah i never thought that much about the drivel I keep throwing out here."

Wonder what Trump's buddy Sater has to tell Mueller? Shuld be interesting.

In the meantime here's Mitt Romney's response to the pussy in chief:

I will dispense for now from discussion of the moral character of the president's Charlottesville statements. Whether he intended to or not, what he communicated caused racists to rejoice, minorities to weep, and the vast heart of America to mourn. His apologists strain to explain that he didn't mean what we heard. But what we heard is now the reality, and unless it is addressed by the president as such, with unprecedented candor and strength, there may commence an unraveling of our national fabric.
The leaders of our branches of military service have spoken immediately and forcefully, repudiating the implications of the president's words. Why? In part because the morale and commitment of our forces--made up and sustained by men and women of all races--could be in the balance. Our allies around the world are stunned and our enemies celebrate; America's ability to help secure a peaceful and prosperous world is diminished. And who would want to come to the aid of a country they perceive as racist if ever the need were to arise, as it did after 9/11?
In homes across the nation, children are asking their parents what this means. Jews, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims are as much a part of America as whites and Protestants. But today they wonder. Where might this lead? To bitterness and tears, or perhaps to anger and violence?
The potential consequences are severe in the extreme. Accordingly, the president must take remedial action in the extreme. He should address the American people, acknowledge that he was wrong, apologize. State forcefully and unequivocally that racists are 100% to blame for the murder and violence in Charlottesville. Testify that there is no conceivable comparison or moral equivalency between the Nazis--who brutally murdered millions of Jews and who hundreds of thousands of Americans gave their lives to defeat--and the counter-protestors who were outraged to see fools parading the Nazi flag, Nazi armband and Nazi salute. And once and for all, he must definitively repudiate the support of David Duke and his ilk and call for every American to banish racists and haters from any and every association.
This is a defining moment for President Trump. But much more than that, it is a moment that will define America in the hearts of our children. They are watching, our soldiers are watching, the world is watching. Mr. President, act now for the good of the country.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-18-2017, 8:59 PM Reply   
Who was more violent and intimidating..............Neo nazis with a permit to protest or these fine outstanding citizens intimidating , yelling chants to murder police, and burning down cities ?????

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...137898%2F&_rdr
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-18-2017, 9:00 PM Reply   
They want to erase history.

Guess that also means slavery never existed , so their fight is pointless
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-18-2017, 9:24 PM Reply   
Something else that will make Democrats heads explode.

With the sudden push to eliminate statues and abolish the history of of anything slave related.............,,,,shouldn't we also be abolishing the Democratic Party?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...18-column.html

Weren't all these statues up during obamas tenure ? Where were all the protests and dialogue then ? The only reason this is an issue is to create havoc for the president. Plain and simple to keep him distracted from actually running the country. Its plain disgusting

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-18-2017 at 9:31 PM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-19-2017, 7:47 AM Reply   
More fake news. The left wing wacko commie from Virginia lied about the white supremacist group. Of course they lied they are evil.
http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...ontent=Culture
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-19-2017, 7:56 AM Reply   
Whats fair is fair. If we are going to destroy history . We need to destroy Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood who has killed over 50 million America black people by burning, asphyxiating, poisoning. Thank You America there is a new #1 killer not mentioned.
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/27/b...rgaret-sanger/
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-19-2017, 8:08 AM Reply   
Nice little video for the kids and liberal morons of Wakeworld. Quit crying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnrvDS7yvS0

Last edited by deneng; 08-19-2017 at 8:13 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-19-2017, 10:32 AM Reply   
The real record on black America and why they are better off under Trump then Obama. Better jobs twice as fast under Trump. Lower rate of unemployment. 10 billion dollars marked for low income private education . 90% expected to go to black parents for schools of choice. All this and Trump has not finished his economic agenda. When tax rates drop from 40% to 15 % for business and the wall even further keeps out illegals then the American worker and economy will be flying like never before. MAGA
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...under-trump-vs
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2017, 5:15 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=deneng;1965829]Better jobs twice as fast under Trump.

What's your source because this isn't true according to the monthly job report:
https://www.thebalance.com/jobs-repo...istics-3305732

Department of statistics part of the fake news machine maybe?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-20-2017, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
I Didn't know Germany had a civil war? What about Stone Mountain? I always thought the whole state park at Stone Mountain was like a history museum, And every time they re-enact the civil war the South loses again!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-20-2017, 9:55 AM Reply   
Both sides extremes need to chill and the idiots who scream racist need to take these words to heart.
https://www.facebook.com/WorldCloudL...9970963460423/