Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-11-2004, 6:44 PM Reply   
A little footage from the Lake Mead trip. There isn't much footage from the Seattle crew, but they do make a few appearances. Marade gets up on a wakeboard for the very first time and I finally land a W2W HS180!!

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=10103
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-11-2004, 7:06 PM Reply   
Errbody had a great time!

I'll make sure to take some time out from fire jumping to hook up with ya at Shasta
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-11-2004, 9:06 PM Reply   
nice job christie! good mix of footage. i saw it in person and i still don't know how greg pulls that stuff off! :-)
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-12-2004, 8:49 AM Reply   
Cliff - Are you sure fire jumping will still be the career of choice by the time July rolls around?

Christopher - Thanks! Yeah, it is crazy how Greg pulls that stuff out. He is proof that just holding onto the handle can get you a long way (or get you really hurt...hehe).
Old    gman100            03-12-2004, 9:34 AM Reply   
Chris, I do that and I don't know how I pull it off. Holding on does get you along way but getting there on your back isn't the ideal way to do it. May be in a few weeks I can get Marade to try a Raley, I think she has potential !
Old    wakelvr            03-12-2004, 10:12 AM Reply   
Great job Marade!! Not only was it your first time riding, you did it in the winter!!

Nice riding everyone, nice job on the video Christie.

Old    mango_wake            03-12-2004, 11:45 AM Reply   
Yet another funny video. What kind of wakesurfer did you use? I'm thinking of buying one this year and trying it. Can I use my wakeboard rope and handle?
Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-12-2004, 4:53 PM Reply   
awesome video!!!
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-14-2004, 2:14 PM Reply   
Nice job, gang! Awesome first time for Marade, I'm loving Christie's HS 180s (yes, inside-out totally counts with me!), and C. Stack is looking strong! I'm trying to be diligent with the physical therapy, coming along OK, and I look forward to getting back out there with you all!
Ciao.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-15-2004, 11:13 AM Reply   
Tom - That was the Hyperlite Broadcast we were using and we were also using a wakeboard rope and handle.

Jimmy - We can't wait to see you back on the water! Take it easy on that back so you can be out in full force for the summer time!
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-15-2004, 11:23 AM Reply   
here here. i second that notion jimmy.