Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 29, 2010

Old     (hoosairboy)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-14-2010, 8:09 AM Reply   
I hear they added Colorado Springs to PWT this year. July 23 should be warm though. That gives the west 2 stops with Reno. Midwest has KY and then GA, TN, TX and of course FL. Worlds in August again is cool. Do it before school starts.

Note- schedule is always subject to change.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-14-2010, 10:39 AM Reply   
What is the source of this info?

Usually the tour sends out an email to the riders before the dates hit Wakeworld. No email yet, and no updates on the Allisports website.
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-14-2010, 8:39 PM Reply   
Email went out but I haven't seen it confirmed yet.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-14-2010, 9:19 PM Reply   
We haven't seen the e-mail yet, and it goes out to all the riders at the same time I think.
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-14-2010, 9:35 PM Reply   
application/pdfUpload
2010 KOW Schedule.pdf (56.4 k)
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       01-15-2010, 12:55 AM Reply   
No kidding... I was talking to somebody at the PWT stop in Wisconsin last summer that had mentioned something about utilizing the Lake Andrea site for another few years or so. After hearing that, I guess I expected another Wisco stop this year! Cool to mix it up and move the tour around to new venues, but it's a bummer not to have a PWT or WWA event within driving distance this year, or so it seems.

(Message edited by hawkeye7708 on January 15, 2010)