Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (bwyatt74)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-08-2008, 12:30 PM Reply   
hey guys,

Basically I want a new board from the DINE series but I am wondering which to get. Currently I have an 06 139 era with 06 murray bindings. I'd like to get something dramatically different than its feel so that I can have one board for something and the other for a different type of ride. If you guys could help me out, I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Old    benj_t            08-08-2008, 12:33 PM Reply   
LF Lyman
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       08-08-2008, 12:43 PM Reply   
08 Murray 140 or Marek 141.
Want do you like in a board?
do you like a fast board?
Pop- straight up or out to the flats pop ect would help us recommend a board.
Does it have to be a D.I.N.E. series Hyperlite board?
Old     (bwyatt74)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-08-2008, 12:51 PM Reply   
i love the new design, the weight, the shape... it all works well from what i see.... I would love a board that takes me straight up because i love height on my jumps, but I'm a little worried about the hard landings... I had an 04 Parks and it kicked me up like a mule but the landings took a beating on my feet.
Old     (bwyatt74)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-08-2008, 12:51 PM Reply   
I also have another question... What do people look for in bindings? Would they help with the hard landings?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-08-2008, 12:55 PM Reply   
Player Player Player Player, then get a Local to Jib on~
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-08-2008, 1:00 PM Reply   
Go for the Marek with Atlas bindings! You wont be sorry! That's what I'm on right now, and it is easily the sickest board i have ridden!
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       08-08-2008, 1:15 PM Reply   
The Murray has great straight up pop and rides high in the water so its a fast board as well.
If you can demo boards, I would demo the Murray and Marek and see what you like, they are both sweet boards.
As far as bindings go some have softer foot beds then others, but both the Murray and Atlas are great bindings, demo some bindings as well if you a have a shop to demo product.