Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       07-13-2010, 12:51 PM Reply   
Lil 247 wave. Thats all.
Attached Images

Old     (mdaijogo)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-13-2010, 1:12 PM Reply   
Setup or BAN!!!!

Monster is right.

m-
Old     (Woody)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-13-2010, 2:02 PM Reply   
That thing is sweet, I would love to surf it.
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       07-13-2010, 3:44 PM Reply   
It is nasty
Old     (jame04)      Join Date: Nov 2007       07-13-2010, 3:56 PM Reply   
that is huge but they always look bigger and longer whe no one is riding it. Post some pics of someone riding that bad boy!
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-13-2010, 6:45 PM Reply   
Those photos don't do that wake justice when the boat is really loaded. That wave looks ALOT bigger then. That wave on Stanley's boat is nuts!

I'm sure stanley will post up some pics but if you want to see something right away, go look up the strobe sesh on LATX with Wes and Chase on SlayshTank, those pics were all shot behind Stanley's boat
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       07-13-2010, 7:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac View Post
Those photos don't do that wake justice when the boat is really loaded. That wave looks ALOT bigger then. That wave on Stanley's boat is nuts!

I'm sure stanley will post up some pics but if you want to see something right away, go look up the strobe sesh on LATX with Wes and Chase on SlayshTank, those pics were all shot behind Stanley's boat
Dude,

I never saw those pics. The air height is amazing. I have never seen any one get that high on any wave. Thanks for telling me how to see those.

Stanley

Come get some more pics any time.
Old     (slowake)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-15-2010, 1:31 PM Reply   
we surf behind 247 also what is your weighting set up?

Thanks for the tips
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       07-15-2010, 7:32 PM Reply   
1600 Lb Custom 247 Surf Sac
400 LB Tube Sac
Factory front center and left full
wedge down
four hundred pounder strapped to the platform
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-20-2010, 7:57 PM Reply   
Hey Stanley, that was actually a good friend of mine who took those pics.

We were out there that night for the shoot helping with the lighting (if I remember correctly, you had some time back behind the boat with strobe too) and having a great time on the boat.

He's back out on the west coast right now, but when he makes it back this way to Houston, I'll definitely look you up and we see about another photo sesh. In the meantime, if you ever need some extra bodies, to go out, drop me a line