Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-12-2005, 7:30 PM Reply   
Hey SD Crew!!!
Who the Bleep is heading down to the lagoon on thursday for the Liquid Force Trip Across America to hang out and who is heading down Friday to chill with Parks and the Hyperlite Crew? I think i will Be down there from like noon till night on thur and def be down there all day on Friday. I think it will be pretty kick ass. I think pretty much everything is free even for you crazy kids. Lemme know.
GEoff
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-12-2005, 7:44 PM Reply   
Dude. Lisa and I will be there Fri evening after I get outta work. Maybe I will be able to get a pull too...SWEET... Are you staying there into the
evening on fri night too?
See you there if so..
Laterzz
Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-12-2005, 8:47 PM Reply   
Hey buddy,
yea friday night i'll be there for sure, both nights will probably turn into a little party in the evening, i am sure bonfire and chillin with PB is on the menu, especially fri night cause it is also friday free ride night. So HELL yea brother!
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       07-12-2005, 9:06 PM Reply   
I tried to take off work, so I could go up there the whole day, but... No such luck. I doubt I make it at all.

-Blake
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-12-2005, 9:26 PM Reply   
Geoff ~ do you work for Wakesports?
Old    jesiday            07-12-2005, 9:47 PM Reply   
What's going on now??? Party, wakeboarding... I wanna go
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-12-2005, 10:41 PM Reply   
Dang!

I thought my new schedule was good, but it SUCKS! Can't make either day this week, unless it is still kicking at about 10PM.

Blake, know how you feel!
Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-13-2005, 12:57 AM Reply   
Jessie- So thursayd is the Liquid Force Trip Across America tour, Free Clinics, And free equipment demos with just a party hang out scene going on at the Carlsbad Lagoon. Friday is the Hyperlite Ride with Parks Bonifay Day, same thing Free Clinics and equipment demos. Def going to be a good time both days, come hang out with us, find me down there and we'll hang out.

Blake - Come after work, it'll be going still, and we'll have a grand ol time.

Buzz - YOU SUCK!!! Stop working all the freaking time, Tell all your girlfriends and have them come hang out with me
Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-13-2005, 10:10 PM Reply   
I hope to see you all out there tomorrow or friday, will def be a good time and a great party come night time!!!!
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       07-13-2005, 10:14 PM Reply   
Geoff,

I'll be there, after work.

-Blake
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-13-2005, 10:30 PM Reply   
DAMN...and I'm stuck gong on a business trip to Hawaii.
Old     (zigzagsd)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-13-2005, 10:58 PM Reply   
geoff - can you let tyler know that we appreciate the invite, but the guys in the band have other things going on tomorrow and we have two really big shows to get ready for this weekend? i'll try to call him, but in case i forget...

maybe i can make it out friday during the day. thanks!

-- pickford's party: the official wakesports band
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-14-2005, 6:58 AM Reply   
jarrod....i feel for you man....who the hell wants to go to hawaii? gosh! that must be torture!!! LMAO!!!
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-14-2005, 1:20 PM Reply   
Geoff,

Be sure to demo out the 3DS on Friday and give us your personal review!