Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (oaboards)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-20-2008, 11:27 AM Reply   
So i usually wear a size 12 shoes but when i tried the size 11 boot on at work they fit pretty nice. I ordered the 11 and when i got them the were pretty tight and a little small. My question is do they stretch out at all after a couple rides or do they stay the same. Think i should go to the next size up? If they do stretch out how much do you think?
Old     (62lincoln)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-21-2008, 5:43 PM Reply   
Hey Bro, My GB Gonzalez Boots dont stretched out that much they pretty much stay as they are. If i were you, if the ones you have are too tight i would get a bigger size to make it more comfortable.

Thanks for getting the Gonzalez bindings.
Old     (kylerattray)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-21-2008, 6:20 PM Reply   
I rock the Rick G boot as well. I would also say they dont stretch all that much, maybe half a size. It comes down to personal preference, if you dont mind a tight fit then rock it, but if your feet are cramping up you might wanna go up a size.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-22-2008, 5:33 AM Reply   
There's your answer, if any one would know the answer to that question, it would be Ricky G & Kyle. Thanks for stopping by and helping out Guys.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-22-2008, 6:50 AM Reply   
Now that's customer service at its finest!
Old     (oaboards)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-22-2008, 12:41 PM Reply   
Thanks guys the 11 is tight but the 12-13 i feel way to loose in. I think if they stretch a half size they should be good. Also they probably form to your feet after a couple rides so I will wear them around a little bit. Thanks for taking the time to help me out. If your ever up here spending time in Nor-Cal hit up OFF-AXIS and lets ride.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       04-22-2008, 12:50 PM Reply   
how's that for an opinion?! really cool..

Ricky G and Kyle, how's the Prospect ride?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-22-2008, 1:19 PM Reply   
Rad!
Old     (kylerattray)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-22-2008, 7:05 PM Reply   
The Prospect rides awesome!! its a wide board and at first i wasn;t into it, i though it'd be hard to edge on a wide board. But the way we shaped the rail it cuts really well, and the wideness of the board makes landing really stable! Its an awesome board for taller of bigger guys to look at. If you have a chance demo one, i don;t think you'll be disapointed! let me know what you think if you get to rip one!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       04-23-2008, 7:55 AM Reply   
well, I won't have a chance to demo.. but, its really sounding like a good board for me. I'll see what I can make happen.

thanks for the post and keep rippin!