Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-04-2010, 9:13 AM Reply   
This was from a MSFT parking lot yesterday, not kidding the brain trust is not very good at the practical day to day things.

Had to share, too funny not too.

Upload
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       02-04-2010, 10:31 AM Reply   
Is that what they mean by “think tank”? That’s too funny!

I know it’s not PC... but I will point out that there are lots of “imported” contract workers at MSFT these days that are not the best drivers. NUF Said.

Could be a Toyota recall problem.... accelerator not working? Brakes not working... Oh what a feeling.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-04-2010, 10:55 AM Reply   
Probably too busy updating his/her Twitter account to notice.
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-04-2010, 1:38 PM Reply   
You should see the main campus when it snows. I have never seen so many perfectly good BMW and Mercedes just abandoned due to a few inches of snow.

Yes, there are thousands of new drivers on campus too. One person in my old team tried to take her car back because it slid in the snow. She was convinced it was broken. This is after while sliding thru a snowy intersection she opened the door of the moving car she was driving and tried to jump out. Seriously.
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-05-2010, 5:06 AM Reply   
^^^^what's wrong with this car? It has a mind of it's own!!!