Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (1huppler2)      Join Date: Aug 2008       11-30-2008, 4:11 AM Reply   
Wetsuits & drysuits help, but definitely NOT required! Came across some other WakeWorld fans in their Natique. Hey, it may be a bit chilly, but it beats mowing the lawn.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (1huppler2)      Join Date: Aug 2008       11-30-2008, 4:16 AM Reply   
Couple more pics, just for grins........Upload
Upload
Old     (wakemandan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       11-30-2008, 9:19 AM Reply   
yup sure does beat mowing the lawn, or pulling leaves out of the pool in my case.

Thanks for the afternoon Tom.
Old    walt            11-30-2008, 4:57 PM Reply   
It looks like you guys had a great day out there. The last photo is pretty dark but I think that is the Payton family.
Old     (dmc_napa)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-30-2008, 8:01 PM Reply   
Walt - You are so correct - Payton's and Dinatale's rode the Delta together this weekend when we weren't fogged out. Twelkers/Aikens/Dykman all out too! Saturday we all launched together and got back together. We then enjoyed a couple of deep fried turkeys and gave thanks for great friends!

Thomas - whose the kid who just trunked it? He should meet up with Treaver Maur - they are both absolutely crazy. It was cold! No matter what you all say. Thanks Linda for the heated blanket!
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       12-01-2008, 8:47 AM Reply   
yes it was. Great to see all you delta faithful's again. Great meeting you finally for the first time Chuck!

Real Foggy when we got in from 10am-11. Then the sun broke through and it was another perfect day. Filled up the sacks and hit it up. Shared Vics with only Thomas in his Mali. Saw the rest of the crews when we got into Orwood after sunset.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-01-2008, 9:06 AM Reply   
Man im jealous ive always wanted to ride a SAN with that kind of weight but nobody i know will drop weight in like that bet the wake is awesome
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       12-01-2008, 10:21 AM Reply   
The fog pictures are intense
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       12-01-2008, 11:32 AM Reply   
the fog was sooo thick!!! Seriously drove 5mph from Orwood to Vics. Couldnt see 10 feet infront of us. It was cool to see it like that out there though - a little change of pace.
Old     (wakemandan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-01-2008, 12:30 PM Reply   
Man, makes me cold just looking at those pics. Thanks for sharing.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-01-2008, 1:27 PM Reply   
the sun was out a mile west of Orwood
we hit the private water at Diablo Shores. Its nice for us footers to not have to worry about Delta Debris. My feet were sore for a week after I hit some bark out on the Delta in Lost Slough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAZXOxugzhA
Old     (wayz)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-01-2008, 4:40 PM Reply   
Migs, your crazy man! j/k, I've been trying to get out, but the kids got me busy. Nice looking boat. I will meet you out there soon.

(Message edited by wayz on December 01, 2008)
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       12-01-2008, 5:53 PM Reply   
waylon-pm me when you wanna hit up the 210 - anytime bro.

ill be out for the PI in 2 weeks for the rest of dec and mid jan. gonna be sweatin in the crazy heat & humidity - but ill be out on the 07 supreme at the lake or the MC CSX on the beach. Cant wait!
Old     (wayz)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-02-2008, 9:59 AM Reply   
Right on Migs. Enjoy your vacation. I'll hit you up for sure.