Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-28-2010, 12:11 PM Reply   
Hey over last 4 days thing have been krazy for me so u haters that hide be hide your key board ,that cool with me ,,thats ur rights and u should be able to say anything u want,with out slandering
someone.
But in the real world where i walk on real dirt ,& surf & wakeboard in real water .i have rights ,just like u do,if this could happen to me ,it could happen to u ,has any one ever had a bad
neighbors ?????
Now that the mayors called me 2xs & chief of police call me 4 xs told me there taken care of thing for me, i got the mayor office in my corner now .
To make a long story short , 6 months ago i sub rented a space ,out of a 10,000 foot area ,had my own entrance to come and go as i please ,2 months later the guy gos im leaving, and left ,
landlord said i could stay ,i have the electric put in my name ,he told to clean up the place so he could rent it , did $300 worth of work around the place & i did $200 worth of ding repair on a
surfboard for him , now he ows me $500 now i know my rents payed for intill 7-1-10 my rent was just $200 and i had receipts for rent ,electric in my name & mail ther in my name ,5 day later ,this french guy moves in to the big part
ofthe building ,and 5 mins. Later he told me i had to move the next day ,well that wasnt going to happen i had my own space and he had his space , but he wanted to take over the whole property ,hes
try to walk over the other nabers too , but are walls were next to each other.
About 10 days ago i was on the phone with a bro , and the neighbors open his door and yelled out if i dont leave he was going to ' shot me with a shot gun' my bro heard that call 911 told the
911 what he heard , police came out , sat no the ground and call me a sqater ,sqater & i told the police that gut treaten me with a shotgun & the police call me squatter , squatter , and did nothing told
him to get a r.o. Against me . One thing lead to another , thay busted thought the wall & throw all my tools out in the yard ,well i was on way to the court house,to get a r.o.against the french guy ,as i whet by i saw him moven my stuff from across the street ,call police , thay came out and did nothing ? ??? Not even
a report ?????? My lawyer came down ,he got a chance to take picture for me, took them to the mayors office & thay were uppauled ,
well as of noon 5-28-10 the chief of police called me ,told me to sit pat ,there going after the landlord now

Last edited by da_moose; 05-28-2010 at 12:16 PM.