Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wakeboard23)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-23-2013, 7:21 PM Reply   
Hi,

Im from canada and i want to buy a boat in north carolina. Do you know if a secure compagny ?

http://boatbtshippers.ueuo.com/

Thanks
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-23-2013, 9:46 PM Reply   
Is that French?
Old     (toddmith55)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-24-2013, 1:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeboard23 View Post
Hi,

Im from canada and i want to buy a boat in north carolina. Do you know if a secure compagny ?

http://boatbtshippers.ueuo.com/

Thanks
Transaction went nice and smooth! Working with Boat Shippers was extremely easy. After filling out the online form, I was contacted same day with my quote. I would recommend Boat Shippers to anyone!
Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       04-24-2013, 5:02 AM Reply   
Don't know if they go there but I used uship.com from dallas to minnesota and had no problems. used a guy off there named wade albert. very reliable call you along the way, insured too
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-24-2013, 5:20 AM Reply   
Uship.com , let them bid, while that is going on you can look at their reviews, Uship makes sure they have Insurance and you can ask for proof, I have used them about 10 times in the last 2 years, always great !
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       04-24-2013, 5:56 AM Reply   
I second that on Uship.com... Great service
Old     (smithwison)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-24-2013, 9:01 AM Reply   
I used them last week! I'm from Ottawa/Ontario. I recommend them, great service!
Old     (bigkdog100)      Join Date: Mar 2013       04-24-2013, 10:58 AM Reply   
I used U-ship this winter. Shipped it my new V-226 1500 miles for $700! Defiantly let them bid on it! The boat was covered really well but the trailer got beat up from the winter road conditions. (partially my fault for shipping in the winter but the transporter took care of the damage. Over all pretty good experience.
Old     (SESanger)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-25-2013, 5:17 PM Reply   
U-ship is great! I've used them for boats, cars, and many other items. It's worth a look.
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-29-2013, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkdog100 View Post
I used U-ship this winter. Shipped it my new V-226 1500 miles for $700! Defiantly let them bid on it! The boat was covered really well but the trailer got beat up from the winter road conditions. (partially my fault for shipping in the winter but the transporter took care of the damage. Over all pretty good experience.
I have a shipment in and the bids (very few) are much higher than in the past when fuel prices were HIGHER, I am wondering what T H is going on, I am watching shipping wars for the hellovit and starting to think the show is making people think it should be $2 a mile, would like to know if anyone else is seeing this or what kind of quotes are coming in