Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (kickasskel)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-27-2005, 8:34 PM Reply   
I just moved to Boston, and although it's starting to get a little chilly, I'm still wondering whether there are any girls in MA who actually ride. Or anyone...
Just looking for group to ride with...even if I have to wait till next summer...
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-06-2005, 12:41 PM Reply   
Kell, drop me an e-mail and tell me about yourself...For some reason the private message I sent to you was sent back to me in error. --Jeff
Old     (kickasskel)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-07-2005, 9:21 PM Reply   
Thanks for the reply~
Check your mailbox!
Old                04-04-2006, 12:18 PM Reply   
I live in MA but ride on a lake in NH. Not too many clean or spacious places to ride in MA that I know of. A couple buddies of mine ride their Seadoos and ski on the CT River, but that's tough since it's so narrow.
Old     (momsmobius)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-24-2006, 8:17 AM Reply   
I know this is an old thread but in case you are still looking for people who ride in Ma. we are out in the Worcester area and generally ride at Wallum Lake in Douglas. It's a nice clean lake, not huge but one my favorites.
We are always looking for people to ride since there are very few who do in the area. Especially this summer as 3 of our friends have moved away. My son needs someone to push him as I don't do much on the water and can't really inspire him much. We ride right up until Thanksgiving and sometimes a bit longer. He (my son)is older than most of you guys and I'm older than dirt but still passionate about the sport. Shoot me an email if anyone wants to be a third, (fourth or fifth for that matter) (just please bring gas money ))
Old     (beachbum22)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-04-2008, 2:22 PM Reply   
Hey!

I live in Western MA (near Springfield) and we have a lake house on Hamilton Reservoir, in Holland MA. Its close to Brimfrield / Sturbridge.

I am one of the FEW girls who ride there. I think there's maybe two others, and I would love to get some more girls riding up there.
Old     (chrischix)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-07-2008, 7:14 AM Reply   
Sturbridge isn't too far from us...we live in Webster and usually ride on Webster Lake, but we like to trailer to new spots too. Is there a public launch on Hamilton Res?