Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-25-2006, 8:09 PM Reply   
Jeff is proud to present the latest addition to the Northwest Hardcore Crew.
Upload

Notidad (and his wife, Tracy) new Team 211. Very cool boat.
Upload
Upload
Upload

They filmed us while breaking in the engine. We enjoyed the glassy water (or at least Jeff and I enjoyed the glassy water)....
Upload
Upload

And after we got off the water, we had a little celebration, MIMOSA anyone....
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-25-2006, 8:12 PM Reply   
I have lots more pics, if anyone wants more pics or these pics but bigger let me know.

Thanks Jeff for bring the 'bu out and Dave and Tracy for bring the new 211. (what a great addition to the crew)
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-25-2006, 9:33 PM Reply   
That boat has clean lines and I think it will have great resale! IMO it is also the best current generation tower from the Nautique lineup. I wish we had a lake in Nor Cal that was not full of logs this time of year
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-26-2006, 4:20 PM Reply   
more.......
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-26-2006, 4:52 PM Reply   
That boat is def. the Shiaat....nice choice of color, or should I say, no color.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-26-2006, 6:13 PM Reply   
Awesome boat. Nice on the champagne...pouring vs. breaking

Congrats.
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-26-2006, 6:27 PM Reply   
sweet boat nauti, congrats to you and your family.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-26-2006, 6:49 PM Reply   
S Dub - you and Pam coming out to hang with the crew this summer?
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-26-2006, 6:50 PM Reply   
i always thought the breaking in period was without riders in tow and without ballast? nice boat regardless

(Message edited by midwesty on March 26, 2006)
Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-26-2006, 9:10 PM Reply   
that may be true, but aren't you supposed to break in new vehicles as well. I don't think anyone keeps a new vehicle under 50 mph for the first couple hundred miles. Not sure how important that really is.

On that note, I would probably suffer through the break in period on that nice of a boat just to be safe
Old     (badbob13ftw)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-26-2006, 9:44 PM Reply   
Nice ride
...i just broke in my new bu ... under 3k first 2hr, under 4k next 2... no balast.... o...ya no champagne... got the first spill outta the way... coors light ;)

enjoy
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       03-26-2006, 9:49 PM Reply   
Jonny,
The boat is still a virgin. That was Jeff's boat that they were riding behind. The maiden pull was supposed to be today but got rained out. I wonder who will get the first pull. Jager Brad got the first pull behind mine last year.

Dave,
The boat is looking good, looks even better in person! congrats!!
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-26-2006, 10:14 PM Reply   
Congrats, welcome to the 211 family!
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-27-2006, 8:31 AM Reply   
Bsflower....I think a houseboat trip to Shasta is in order.

BTW how does M Dogg like his new ride???
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-27-2006, 10:33 AM Reply   
S Dub - Shasta sounds nice, but not this summer. You need to talk to Notidad about the guy's trip this year.

Notidad will have to respond about M Dogg's opinion on the new boat. I know Tracy's, she loves it. She drives up and sees the boat and gets all excited that it is theirs. She really wants a garage now though.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       03-27-2006, 11:46 AM Reply   
Noti, OK I may be bias about white boats… but WOW that boat sure looks good on the water!

Can’t wait to get er loaded up and check out the wake! Bummed that the weather was crap on Sunday!

Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-27-2006, 1:09 PM Reply   
BS - She wants a new kitchen before a garage. Check that........ she's looking for a new house. But she is excited about the boat. Wait 'til some of the NWHC check out her driving skills.

s dub - M Dogg like the space. He now has room to play cars while we are riding. He also likes the jump seat that goes in the walk-thru to the nose. He's already calling it his seat.

Jeff - It'll have to wait until 4/15. Hope you have about 500lbs to move around. In cali this w/e (you're @ Spring Ride......baSHturd) and I have to patrol the w/e of the 9th (last day) to help close the hill and stow our gear.
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-27-2006, 3:15 PM Reply   
Nice boat noti!! All white....pretty sick. Maybe one of these days you'll invite a south sound rider to play J/K Nice ride though congrats!
Old     (gwake)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-27-2006, 3:33 PM Reply   
nice nice nice
Old     (tjdunn)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-27-2006, 5:31 PM Reply   
Very nice boat I to like the all white boat. Good choice.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-28-2006, 7:34 AM Reply   
Anytime John. Can't wait to add some weight and see what we can get out of her. I've heard really good things about the wake with some extra weight.

Thanks all for the compliments. We couldn't be happier. Pacific Nautiques was great and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

BTW - Saturday's purpose was to run the engine break-in procedure (no riders) and shakedown everything. It's now @ the 6 hr mark and ready for use.