Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-18-2013, 7:47 AM Reply   
Just wondering if anyone on here managed to snag one of these. I am pretty well stocked when it comes to my Company board collection, but i always wondered where these ended up. I dont think there were that many of the LTDs produced.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-18-2013, 8:00 AM Reply   
Whats up Joe? I got one, and it is truly unreal. Way better than the last Vandall. I am landing tricks I have never landed every time I ride it seems. The board has unreal pop and the softest landings I have ever had on any board. Holds and edge like no other.

I emailed you did you want those Vandall bindings I have?
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-18-2013, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot View Post
Whats up Joe? I got one, and it is truly unreal. Way better than the last Vandall. I am landing tricks I have never landed every time I ride it seems. The board has unreal pop and the softest landings I have ever had on any board. Holds and edge like no other.

I emailed you did you want those Vandall bindings I have?
thats awesome! i have heard a lot of good things about the new Vandall. I am still riding the old shape, but i love it. I would love to have one of the old shape LTDs, but they are non existent as far as i can tell. And i definitely need to snag those Vandalls, the invoice doesnt show up on the mobile app for some reason and my old man was in town all weekend so I wasnt checking email as often.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-07-2013, 3:06 PM Reply   
Anyone have a 140 they want to swap for a 144?
Old     (MattWake22)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-23-2014, 11:11 AM Reply   
You have a white Vandall LTD? What Size and are you willing to sell it?!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-24-2014, 11:23 AM Reply   
they are so difficult to find. I have been trying to find someone willing to trade my 2011 for one for a while now...
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-24-2014, 11:44 AM Reply   
no swaps, cash is king joe

Joe, I have bindings if you still wanted some?
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-24-2014, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot View Post
no swaps, cash is king joe

Joe, I have bindings if you still wanted some?
hahahaha, I hear you! I didn't know you had one that you were willing to sell!! what size did you get, 140?
I would love to snag another pair of bindings, but I told the wife I would dial it back a little. Unless there is a Vandall involved, lol
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-24-2014, 3:34 PM Reply   
I have the new LTD 140 and the old 140 Mutiny as well.

Matt I sent the pictures of everything
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-24-2014, 3:36 PM Reply   
Gotcha. Yeah, the old Mutiny 140 is the one I am looking for.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-30-2014, 10:07 AM Reply   
Matt he bought it sorry bro. Its in the mail today Matt I sent you the tracking info, thanks and enjoy. Why did I sell it? I also have the new one. And will get the newer one in April.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-30-2014, 12:54 PM Reply   
didn't know Erich was making a new one this year....
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       01-30-2014, 4:53 PM Reply   
Do you plan on riding it, or just hanging on your wall? I used to have this guy that was a regular in my crew that would ride company stuff at times. He doesn't come out much anymore. Something about weekends at wineries or cleaning carpets constantly.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-31-2014, 7:19 AM Reply   
I sure as hell hope he is making them, why wouldn't he, right? You make 20 boards of each size charge $600 for them and they sell out. Hmmm, seems like a good idea to me. Although, Vandall has been off the radar a bit lately. Who knows what he is up to, I hope he is still riding.

Yea that guy who bought it, lives pretty much on the Ocean, I am sorry to see the board go in the salt water. But I knew the guy really wanted it, so I sold it to him.
Old     (MattWake22)      Join Date: Jan 2013       02-03-2014, 6:03 AM Reply   
Don't worry my man... the board will never touch salt water. I wakeboard in central florida at my lake house.
Old     (cjobil43)      Join Date: Dec 2013       02-03-2014, 8:47 AM Reply   
News flash... salt water doesn't ruin wakeboards... Please enlighten me on all of the corrosive materials used in a wakeboard??? Stainless-steel bindings inserts? NO. Fiberglass covered foam? NO. Pvc top and bottom sheets? NO. Ok, maybe bindings?!?! Is foam or lycra corrosive? No. How about glue and thread? No.

Some people on here who only ride in fresh water and FEAR THE GREAT BODIES OF SALTY DOOM are funny. Unless the Company Randall is made from shaped steel, I'd say it will hold up... lol

Last edited by cjobil43; 02-03-2014 at 8:48 AM. Reason: .
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-03-2014, 9:24 AM Reply   
The fear of saltwater is ridiculous even on a boat. Just take care of it and you will never have problems. If you don't take care of a boat in Nebraska it will fall apart.

I have no clue how saltwater would hurt a wakeboard.
Old     (cjobil43)      Join Date: Dec 2013       02-04-2014, 6:03 AM Reply   
haha thank you!

I have a ski/wakeboard boat that I have used on salt water only since 2003, over 1000 hours, no signs of rust or corrosion, and in better conditions than any of my friends/family's fresh water boats. Takes a lil love to clean up each use, but I would choose salt over fresh any day of the week. Lakes are gross! haha
Old     (MIKEnNC)      Join Date: Nov 2012       02-04-2014, 7:22 AM Reply   
just curious because ive never seen the company vandal board. anyone got a pic they can load up so I can check it out?
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-04-2014, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEnNC View Post
just curious because ive never seen the company vandal board. anyone got a pic they can load up so I can check it out?
I don't have any good pics right now, but here are my 2011s
Attached Images

Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-07-2014, 1:40 PM Reply   
the real question is, who has one of these?????
Attached Images

Old     (MattWake22)      Join Date: Jan 2013       02-07-2014, 6:24 PM Reply   
seriously, I need to find one of those.
Old     (MattWake22)      Join Date: Jan 2013       02-07-2014, 6:24 PM Reply   
Anyone have any Company fins?
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-10-2014, 4:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWake22 View Post
Anyone have any Company fins?
there is a guy in PA selling them on Ebay cheap. I need to order more actually, thanks for the reminder!
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-10-2014, 6:31 AM Reply   
Dont flame me but are these boards really that much better than anything being produced today? Just curious. Be nice Joe hahah
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-10-2014, 7:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampawake View Post
Dont flame me but are these boards really that much better than anything being produced today? Just curious. Be nice Joe hahah
Hahahaha, I would never do that to you buddy. For me, its more of a collectors thing. I was a huge Company fan, so I try and collect as many boards as I can. I have ridden the Vandall, and the shape is super fun. Plus they were built by Integrity, so they are super durable!

There are definitely boards are out there that are close in quality. For me, I will most likely be on a Humanoid board this year. They are great boards! Or its entirely possible I will just rock the Phalanx board again this year, I really enjoyed that board.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       02-10-2014, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburbo View Post
Hahahaha, I would never do that to you buddy. For me, its more of a collectors thing. I was a huge Company fan, so I try and collect as many boards as I can. I have ridden the Vandall, and the shape is super fun. Plus they were built by Integrity, so they are super durable!

There are definitely boards are out there that are close in quality. For me, I will most likely be on a Humanoid board this year. They are great boards! Or its entirely possible I will just rock the Phalanx board again this year, I really enjoyed that board.
Does this mean that you are not going to rock the merlot this year??
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-10-2014, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpass1 View Post
Does this mean that you are not going to rock the merlot this year??
Lol, its entirely possible it will be pinot noir....
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       02-10-2014, 4:38 PM Reply   
Like Joe, I too have started collecting Company boards, I actually have one of his old ones hanging up on the wall. I personally LOVE the way they ride, but like a collector car, you can only use them ever so often because there is no longer a way to replace them. I have a Recruit, a Severance, then a Phoenix Project and will be on a Bandwagon this season, but I love the novelty of having something that doesn't exist anymore, and finding ones in good shape is half the fun!
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       02-10-2014, 5:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburbo View Post
Lol, its entirely possible it will be pinot noir....
I always got the impression you rode a pino a time or two in your life.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-11-2014, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaxymek View Post
Like Joe, I too have started collecting Company boards, I actually have one of his old ones hanging up on the wall. I personally LOVE the way they ride, but like a collector car, you can only use them ever so often because there is no longer a way to replace them. I have a Recruit, a Severance, then a Phoenix Project and will be on a Bandwagon this season, but I love the novelty of having something that doesn't exist anymore, and finding ones in good shape is half the fun!
You will be up to the same collection as me soon buddy!!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-11-2014, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpass1 View Post
I always got the impression you rode a pino a time or two in your life.
it was once, and I was in a strange place in my life