Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Old     (kenv)      Join Date: May 2002       08-17-2003, 3:57 PM Reply   
Does anyone have any pictures of a newer Maristar with a tower on it. Any opinons on this model. I am looking for a family vdrive, not so much wakeboard specific. I stopped by the Texas Ski Ranch today and they had one in the showroom. Just curious to see one with a tower if it can have a tower.
Old     (jposlosky)      Join Date: May 2003       08-17-2003, 9:16 PM Reply   
Ken, I was looking at exactly the same boat, until my dealer kicked in all the wakeboard extras no charge because he had a new x10 on the lot he wanted to move instead of waiting to order my maristar. Im very glad i got the x10 instead of the Maristar, same hull same everything both great boats but I find I use the ballast tanks all the time......... Emailed you a pic of Maristar with tower......As for my opinion, can only speak to the x10 and we love it, family loves it, people drive up to me on the lake to look at it,,,,,,,,,, awesome boat all around. Either way I think you will be happy.
Old    sickboy            08-18-2003, 8:48 AM Reply   
Here's a pic of mine, but Joseph is right, the X10/30's are the same boat. I think the only real difference is the rear storage areas are large enough to fit boards on the X series, but are smaller on the Maristar's.

The tower is from Wake-Air, (www.wakeair.com)

mb

boat
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-18-2003, 10:59 AM Reply   
You can see Three Maristar's with our tower at http://www.monstertower.com/customerphotos/MasterCraft.htm

VERY NICE Boats! I really like the Maristar and it's on my "Dream Boat" list.

Bill